Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Update 23.10

[DE]Megan

Thats a lot of fixes, tweaks and more! Great work!

One thing that slipped through the cracks is a mission vote bug specific (i think) to Cetus:
When in a full squad, having completed and returned from a bounty, if a squad member quickly goes to pick up a new bounty a vote is cast. However, often the UI will only show "voting on <mission>" but not give yes/no voting options. This in turn causes the squad to disband to not get stuck, plus the added time of having to enter/exit cetus again depending on where you were standing.

Cheers 🙂

the rewards for Arbitration(end game alers) do no make it worth playing ,some endo and few mods really,like...are you serious??! for a veteran those things are almost useless, on vodyanoi you can get a lot more endo a lot faster...so what's the point of playing those mission if you don't anything worth while? give us rivens,legendary cores,forma already crafter,catalyst,slots,boosters for 7 days at least..something worth playing for...come on DE...don't F up this one too ,Veterans really need something worth playing not like santuary where you get useless relics or sortie with unsatisfying rewards and trivial difficulty and fix the god damn scaling already and armor...like rlly. Also the sentinel mods and weapons/revenant fixes are nice...but not something to make me jump back in for more than a few hours..(sorry for my english) rant over.

NoJust one thing. With the pupacyst's flavour text saying rend. Shouldn't the weapon have slash damage and not just viral and impact? 

Also I'm having issues with Ballas's sword, when I try modding it some mods will lower stats significantly and some will upgrade stats that it doesn't mention on the mod. For example sometimes rending strike will lower all stats including crit multiplier, and sometimes it'll lower stats less but increase impact damage. This is just one mod having issues. And it has worked once or twice. 

On 2018-10-12 at 8:26 PM, D4Prot0Typ3 said:

Saryn Changes:

We recently made the surprising discovery that Miasma’s damage multiplier for targets affected by Spores never actually worked. It has been fixed and will now work as we’ve intended it to originally. That said, seeing as it has been absent until now, we have increased the damage multiplier from 2x to 4x to encourage even more synergy between the two abilities. 
-------------------------------
Means u now get a multiplyer that was never there before
if Miasma did 1000 dmg on a mob without spores it did also 1000 dmg on a mob with a or multiple spores
now it does 500 dmg to a enemy without spores on it or 4x  (in this case 2000) damge to a enemy with spores on it. depending on the amount of spores on the enemy.
so in generaly,play it wrong u get a nerv, play it right u get a buff...

That is called dependence of one ability on other, not synergy.Synergry would mean that both abilities are useful on their own but perform better together. Now u NEED to fire her first just to increase her damage output of 4th. I mean seriously?! Its like the stasis ability of Limbo. Useless on its own, useful when mixed with cataclysm and banish.

vor 13 Minuten schrieb Midael97:

That is called dependence of one ability on other, not synergy.Synergry would mean that both abilities are useful on their own but perform better together. Now u NEED to fire her first just to increase her damage output of 4th. I mean seriously?! Its like the stasis ability of Limbo. Useless on its own, useful when mixed with cataclysm and banish.

Call it what you want to but dont call it a nerv. The ablilty "synergy" was broken before, now its fixed, its not a nerv it is a fix of an ability that did not work as intended.
You can see it from this side. The ability did more damage then intended before so it was "overpowerd" not in helarious numbers but still overpowerd due to a BUG!
It was not a damage tweeking thing it was a BUG u could play with for some time, but still a BUG you get used to!
The damage tweeking thing was the reduction by 0.5x of the base damage and the damage increase by 4x of the synergiesed damage and thats 100% a BUFF!

TL:DR if the miasma was not bugged, you got recived a buff! 

On 2018-10-12 at 7:25 PM, mavzer35 said:

after the 

Login failed. Check your info

Too many login failures, try again later 

but it was right password why failure and is there how many hours to wait

good lost 1 player then

after 2 hours i logged in finally 🙂 

Thanks for the whole optimizing - great work! I noticed several immediately while playing after update. 😊

I like the new bunch of animated decorations at dojo THANK YOU! but still miss the destruction of ancient clan halls :'( 

LMFAO at all the jerks complaining about DE not doing enough for them and all the content drought bs.

Really, really glad to see that DE has done an immense amount of work cleaning up the existing game, while also adding some new bits for us to play with. Thank you for throwing people's impatience back in their faces. Cannot wait for your team to wow us with Fortuna, melee 3.0, and all the other plans you have in store for the community. Thank you!

2 hours ago, D4Prot0Typ3 said:

Call it what you want to but dont call it a nerv. The ablilty "synergy" was broken before, now its fixed, its not a nerv it is a fix of an ability that did not work as intended.
You can see it from this side. The ability did more damage then intended before so it was "overpowerd" not in helarious numbers but still overpowerd due to a BUG!
It was not a damage tweeking thing it was a BUG u could play with for some time, but still a BUG you get used to!
The damage tweeking thing was the reduction by 0.5x of the base damage and the damage increase by 4x of the synergiesed damage and thats 100% a BUFF!

TL:DR if the miasma was not bugged, you got recived a buff! 

I can still cause increase in miasma's damage by ripping enemy armor using spores and not need any damage multiplier. This small 'bug fix' will end up forcing many players to change their play style. Think about it, u perfect a build around a bug, the bug remains for a year then poof, DE decides to 'fix' the bug. How much credits and endo do you think its worth? Especially since the usage of bug required mods like Blind Rage on ranks 7 and above. (If you use umbrals at rank 8; they r not cheap as well to send them to that levels).

Also please consider that this is mostly a PvE game, so if enemies scale faster on higher mission levels, why not give tenno a tool good enough to hammer those enemies. Saryn with that bug was the hammer used to beat those tough nails into shape. Multiple targets in a wide area, no problem. High level enemies, rip armor using 1 then kill using 4, problem solved. This was what Saryn used to stand for. (at least for me). And as for team play, I used to depend on  my mates to watch my back while Saryn regenerates energy.

If u say it was for multiplayer balancing, there are 2 points:

• First, not many players play conclave.
  • Second, already the frames follow a different set of stats there and normal mods don't apply there.

I never said that it was a total nerf. DE nerfed one ability, buffed other. But the usage of this might (mostly) require new expensive builds, meaning more grind into a already a game which focuses heavily on grind. Also, this bug fix FORCES the players to use saryn's 4th with 1st for maximum damage output.

I appreciate DE's efforts to remove all the bugs, but a bug which essentially used up a lot of endo and credits and whose fix will end up forcing players to change the play style, that's a big NO.

What i would like to suggest is to increase the miasma's damage output to pre-bug fix levels and decrease the damage multiplier caused by spores. This would allow players to experience Saryn in way which has synergy and at the same time, allows the abilities to work in isolation to other abilities as well. Also, it keeps the end damage output same, so no player can say that Saryn is OP.

On 2018-10-12 at 3:56 PM, [DE]Megan said:
  • Rewards are on an ABCCCCCCCCCCC (repeat C to infinity) rotation. 
  • Any A/B/C interval reward you receive is kept after you die or fail the mission (anything picked up off the ground is lost though)! 

how to revive endless 😄 

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Midael97:

Also please consider that this is mostly a PvE game, so if enemies scale faster on higher mission levels, why not give tenno a tool good enough to hammer those enemies. Saryn with that bug was the hammer used to beat those tough nails into shape. Multiple targets in a wide area, no problem. High level enemies, rip armor using 1 then kill using 4, problem solved. This was what Saryn used to stand for. (at least for me). And as for team play, I used to depend on  my mates to watch my back while Saryn regenerates energy.

Saryn before Hotfix:
use her 1,
spread the spores (how ever u like),
use her 4,
repeat

Saryn after Hotfix:
use her 1,
use her 4,
repeat

so no playstyle changes (if u played her "right" berfor patch)

If u say it was for multiplayer balancing, there are 2 points:

• First, not many players play conclave.
  • Second, already the frames follow a different set of stats there and normal mods don't apply there.

I did not. 

I never said that it was a total nerf.

you did not but you replied me from a post im replying to someone who did

DE nerfed one ability, buffed other. But the usage of this might (mostly) require new expensive builds, meaning more grind into a already a game which focuses heavily on grind. Also, this bug fix FORCES the players to use saryn's 4th with 1st for maximum damage output.

I appreciate DE's efforts to remove all the bugs, but a bug which essentially used up a lot of endo and credits and whose fix will end up forcing players to change the play style, that's a big NO.

What i would like to suggest is to increase the miasma's damage output to pre-bug fix levels and decrease the damage multiplier caused by spores. This would allow players to experience Saryn in way which has synergy and at the same time, allows the abilities to work in isolation to other abilities as well. Also, it keeps the end damage output same, so no player can say that Saryn is OP.

Saryn before Hotfix = Saryn after Hotfix
So no new grind needed. Eexcept! Players Forma'd her wrong before

vor 1 Minute schrieb ElRomero:

Right, so they should have waited a few years to use her. We have a genius... Monday Morning QB. Bahaha

vor 19 Minuten schrieb D4Prot0Typ3:

Saryn before Hotfix:
use her 1,
use her 4,
repeat

Saryn after Hotfix:
Uset her 1,
use her 4,
repeat

So no playstyle changes (if u played her "right" berfor patch)
So no new grind needed. Except! Players Forma'd her wrong before

In fact that there has nothing been changed there is no need to re-forma her, right!
Dont know what you are reading but you must been just woke up to write such stuff.

The basic idea now is: if you're aiming at it, you'll hit it.

As long as you are not in an elevator moving down and your weapon of choice isn't a bow and you are not trying to land a headshot on a happy corpus fella which decided to travel with you for some reason.

As I understand shooting from a moving object doesn't affect speed or direction of projectile.

2 hours ago, D4Prot0Typ3 said:

Saryn before Hotfix:
use her 1,
use her 4,
repeat

Saryn after Hotfix:
use her 1,
use her 4,
repeat

so no playstyle changes (if u played her "right" berfor patch)

I did not. 

you did not but you replied me from a post im replying to someone who did

So no new grind needed. Eexcept! Players Forma'd her wrong before

Hell, the only difference i see now is that Targets affected by her 1 take a ALOT more damage per tick than targets not affected by her 1...makes me think they need to do something for energy recovery for this "synergy" now that its basically such a needed combo (even with a r3 energize..lacking energy orbs and only making due with zenurik makes it annoying.

Archived