Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Update 23.10

[DE]Megan

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Initiates can no longer purchase/replicate Clan Research (contributing allowed). This prevents new recruits from joining and bailing once they have taken their fill of Research.

what the #*!%? now i have to manually give a role to every single person in my entire moon clan and for what? nobody asked for this, and whats wrong with people joining for research?

Looks like a nice batch of changes, I'm hoping the issues in this topic are addressed:

Though not seeing anything on upping the Dojo room capacity despite adding in a custom room... really hope it was actually increased.

18 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Milestones!

Day 1000 and beyond!

Starting at Day 1050, Evergreen reward choices will be rotated every 50 Days though the following options:

Evergreen Choices A (choose one):
3 x Forma
3 x Exilus Adapter
4 x Weapon Slots

Evergreen Choices B (choose one):
50,000 Kuva
7-day Boosters (Affinity, Credits, Resource)
30,000 Endo

Evergreen Choices C (choose one):
3 x Rifle Riven
3 x Melee Riven
3 x Secondary Riven

Scaling Day-to-day: Scale all the things!

Glad to see all the feedback on these rewards amounted to no change at all...

19 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Introduced ‘BEAST’ category for Kubrows, Kavats (instead of COMPANIONS) and the Helminth Charger, and added ‘ROBOTIC’ category for Sentinels. Remaining Mods that indicate ‘COMPANION’ are useable across all Companion types.

If they have their own category, does that mean you can equip them at the same time?

Being able to have a sentinel and a pet at the same time has been on my wish list since Kubrows first became a thing.

25 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

-snip-

Awesome changes. The Aberration mission actually looks extremely awesome and challenging. Thanks heaps my dudes.

Kinda wish Jupiter changes came with this. They looked so far along. How are they now?

25 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

-snip-

Awesome changes. The Aberration mission actually looks extremely awesome and challenging. Thanks heaps my dudes.

Kinda wish Jupiter changes came with this. They looked so far along. How are they now?

Archived