[DE]Megan

Chimera: Update 23.10

25 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

-snip-

Awesome changes. The Aberration mission actually looks extremely awesome and challenging. Thanks heaps my dudes.

Kinda wish Jupiter changes came with this. They looked so far along. How are they now?

Many much welcomed changes, hope all goes well, can't hope to try it out when I get home 😄

28 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

ZASTRA DUAL DAGGER SKIN
Artistry meets lethality with this elegant Dagger Skin.

Unless it also works on solo daggers, I don't really care.

• Haha 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 1

That Sharp Shooter sniper mod. You mean my 7 forma Vulkar can not only heal but now it can restore energy?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFqyh7k6NKT500QZjSgww

the realization that this was someones "TODO" list.. baffles me.. good job getting this off the desk!

🙂

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Arbiters of Hexis are providing you with the chance to fight with something unknown to most Warframe missions: Mortality!

Heh, cute.

Any A/B/C interval reward you receive is kept after you die or fail the mission (anything picked up off the ground is lost though)! 

Now this is interesting.
(Though given the longer commonly reached increments (0 rot C in 20 min, 2 and 40) combined with incentivizing long runs, I'm glad to see it. It makes sense.)

A given Warframe and Weapon will receive substantial bonuses if used. 

Cute gimmick, useful? Eh. It's like Rivens without disposition - scaling off base stats makes the best leagues better and the worst inches better.
And given that it's endless, the place I'd say it has value - bumping 'juuust sub par' to 'useable' means that even that won't really help because scaling.

Don't have time to go over the rest of the notes atm, sadly, 'll have to get back to it later.

Edited by Chroia
  • Upvote 1

Mh.... looks like you given me a reason to play a little bit warframe again with this nice 3 gb update.

To bad, and i originally planned playing something else, you got me there with that content DE, for now

Short Edit: Since i dont really got a fast connection (even by german standards wich are slow as hell) i already leave just a short feedback already (wanted to wait until i would be able to test the new version out). A LOT of fixes in this one, just hope you also fixed some of those Eidolon hunting problems as well that now exist for far to long and really stopped me doing Eidolon hunting.

Just as i was thinking there wont be any kind of hotfixes at all since the team seems to be busy with all the upcoming content you smash out a big as 3 gb patch with a lot of fixes nice timing. Have to say i do appriciate that a lot so far.

Cant post any feedback about anything else at all since i need to first download and play the newest version, from what i read right now, looks pretty good.

Of course i can only speak for myself (specially since i dont really count myself to the community and also cant speak for anyone else but myself), but this update indeed gives me a good mood for ones and makes me happy, thanks about this one DE

Edited by Dark_RRiderr

Arbitrations should not contain Excavation, Defection, Interception and Salvage. These are the least played gamemodes because of their tideous design. (Hieracon does not count.)

• Woah 1
  • Upvote 2

"...fixed memory-limit crashes caused by the unoptimized code." This crap should have been fixed AGES ago! Stupid move with Saryn's abilities, halving her Miasma is making it harder to clear waves of low-level mobs and thus making us WASTE TIME as 95% of the game's "activities" already do.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, EinheriarJudith said:

lol they buffed saryn again. granted im all for fixing bugs in frame kits but seriously have you even used saryn?

The Buff is actually a nerf for Hydron farming with saryn. As for the damage buff where it should matter it dosent do enough damage.

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Junction Changes:

• Lowered “Collect any 3 Mods from the Orokin Principle challenge rooms on Lua” to 1 Mod.

Thank you!
I've stuck in the same mission for 3 weeks for that challenge when you need 3 Drift Mods to unlock next junction.

1 minute ago, Iron-Phoenix said:

The Buff is actually a nerf for Hydron farming with saryn. As for the damage buff where it should matter it dosent do enough damage.

x4 damage mod for miasma on spored enemies. have you forgoten that they only halved base damage? viral procs still halve HP.