Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Update 23.10

[DE]Megan

40 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Initiates can no longer purchase/replicate Clan Research (contributing allowed). This prevents new recruits from joining and bailing once they have taken their fill of Research. 

So hey, uh... what on earth is the point of this? Did anyone even ask for this? This honestly seems like a fix looking for a problem, especially given that replicating a clan research blueprint doesn't impact the clan in any way.

Especially for large clans, this is a huge pain in the neck. Do we seriously have to promote all ~900-something non-officer members just to let people access clan research? That's nonsense.

DE for the love of god stop these huge updates.

1. I have started downloading 15 mins ago and my internet can do 10mb/s download and the game is still at 13%. So I need 2 hours of waiting to actually play the game that is nonsense. (release it week by week as it was in the old days so we may only lose 10-15 mins)
  2. Stop putting endless patch notes to read after 5 month of nothing just divided it into smaller updates.

Anybody remembers for the old weekly updates? (I would like to get them back)

10 hours ago, PETI258 said:

DE for the love of god stop these huge updates.

1. I have started downloading 15 mins ago and my internet can do 10mb/s download and the game is still at 13%. So I need 2 hours of waiting to actually play the game that is nonsense. (release it week by week as it was in the old days so we may only lose 10-15 mins)
  2. Stop putting endless patch notes to read after 5 month of nothing just divided it into smaller updates.

Anybody remembers for the old weekly updates? (I would like to get them back)

At least you are abel to download. My luncher just say " Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. the upadate will be restarted shortly" . Not even download i can.

And if i try close i loose the update that i've done. Meh .

Speaking of the 1050+ day login rewards, there is no mention of shotgun rivens. Does this mean the rifle riven reward has a set chance for them to be a shotgun riven instead of a rifle riven, or will we just not get shotgun rivens at all? (Not that i'm much concerned personally, as i'm years away from that reward)

I don't understand the Saryn changes...

Did you just nerf her? So the synergy didn't work and your way of fixing it is to lower her overall damage?

If miasma did 1000 damage before, it would've been 2000 with the 2x modifier.

However now the same miasma will do 500 damage, and 2000 with the 4x modifier. So essentially you are forcing players to use the synergy otherwise her damage output is crippled.

On top of that you lower the spore damage cap? I don't understand, someone please tell me how this is better/fixed.

Archived