[DE]Megan

Chimera: Update 23.10

Fixed various audio issues with Chroma’s Spectral Scream ability.

sound wasnt the prime offender XD  why no change to the skill itself T_T

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, _NeFeroN_ said:

So many fixes, but 0 fix for Legacy Graphic card Dx9. I have AMD Mobility 3650 512mb and DX9 is broken on this card! Please Devs fix this. If you need more info i will provide.

TL;DR: They are not supporting DX9 anymore

If I understood correctly, and please correct me if I'm wrong, but Danse Macabre can no longer damage nullifiers bubbles, that makes no sense, why restrict that when every weapon can damage the bubble??

• Like 1
  • Woah 1

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Dumant:

Dude , You Should really be thankful that they have done this hard work, instead your ONLY complaining.

2 hours of waiting for all that good stuff is worht it 10 times on my opinion.

You can do your best, but will always find ppl that arent satisfied with it.

If you get down from your white knight horse for a second you'd realize that he never complained about the fixes themselfs but about the way they've been delivered. And I have to give it to him, some of this stuff could have easily been delivered much sooner in smaller updates like DE used to do a long time ago 😉

• Like 1
  • Satisfied 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 4 minutes, Pr1A a dit :

You should work on your reading comprehension, dude.

"Changed the Archwing max height in The Plains of Eidolon to 100 meters (previous intentions were a max height of 50 meter)."

I think you should train yours.

vor 22 Minuten schrieb ReizoRyuu:

I don't understand the Saryn changes...

Did you just nerf her? So the synergy didn't work and your way of fixing it is to lower her overall damage?

If miasma did 1000 damage before, it would've been 2000 with the 2x modifier.

However now the same miasma will do 500 damage, and 2000 with the 4x modifier. So essentially you are forcing players to use the synergy otherwise her damage output is crippled.

On top of that you lower the spore damage cap? I don't understand, someone please tell me how this is better/fixed.

Saryn Changes:

We recently made the surprising discovery that Miasma’s damage multiplier for targets affected by Spores never actually worked. It has been fixed and will now work as we’ve intended it to originally. That said, seeing as it has been absent until now, we have increased the damage multiplier from 2x to 4x to encourage even more synergy between the two abilities. 
-------------------------------
Means u now get a multiplyer that was never there before
if Miasma did 1000 dmg on a mob without spores it did also 1000 dmg on a mob with a or multiple spores
now it does 500 dmg to a enemy without spores on it or 4x  (in this case 2000) damge to a enemy with spores on it. depending on the amount of spores on the enemy.
so in generaly,play it wrong u get a nerv, play it right u get a buff...

Edited by D4Prot0Typ3

is there any news on the issue where dpi gets increased by like x3 sometimes when switching to warframe from operator mode? or did i just skip by it.

22 minutes ago, _NeFeroN_ said:

So many fixes, but 0 fix for Legacy Graphic card Dx9. I have AMD Mobility 3650 512mb and DX9 is broken on this card! Please Devs fix this. If you need more info i will provide. 

It would seem that they are no longer supporting DX 9 :x

RIP Revenant.

Oof, I loved this "feature" tho and now it is gone. 

• Fixed Revenant’s Danse Macabre being able to damage Nullifier bubbles (and then killing the Nullifier).
Edited by wonderingraven
  • Woah 2
  • Upvote 1

WTB increased chance of kitty licking balls too. My friend doesn't believe that it happens.

That said, love the patch, all the things and fixes! ❤️

Edited by Geraion

1 минуту назад, Pr1A сказал:

TL;DR: They are not supporting DX9 anymore

Tell me, then why my friend with nvidia graphics with dx9 got fix for this issue? 

1 minute ago, Yemesis said:

"Changed the Archwing max height in The Plains of Eidolon to 100 meters (previous intentions were a max height of 50 meter)."

I think you should train yours.

The wording is a bit vague but as I understood it, now there's a flat 100m height cap instead of the weird "rubber band" that keeps you bound to the terrain.

Thanks for the update first of all but i got a complain about the new elite alerts.

• Let us revive mates. Its a coop game we should be able to help each other.

Have a nice day!

Edited by Fidelor
  • Applause 2

4 minutes ago, _NeFeroN_ said:

Tell me, then why my friend with nvidia graphics with dx9 got fix for this issue? 

Because he has NVIDIA and you have AMD. Two vastly different architectures. You just got unlucky and whatever they changed broke the compatibility with your GPU.

Dropping DX9 support means that they are no longer actively trying to keep the game functional on older hardware. It might stay playable on some GPUs longer than others.