Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] C̶̹̃h̴̊̍̐͜i̶͓̩͛̽m̸̨̈́͘e̴̤̒ŕ̸͉͋̕å̸̙̭͕: Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

Gear items on the new gear wheel not always working. I've had to select the codex scanner three times before it actually functions.

Small thing, but can the pinging sound that happens when someone joins a squad either have a toggle to turn it off or be changed to a slightly less high pitched sound?
I have sensitive ears due to a medical condition and that new sound is actually painful.

not sure if mentioned or not kinda critical but uh, for the elite alerts when it says you get a buff to say, valkyr 300% power str, it ONLY applied to base valkyr NOT prime, i assume same for weps. this is kinda really big as if you only own prime variants you get no buff... please fix asap... very very bad..otherwise thanks DE

Also separate issue issue, some people? i guess? when starting pre quest quest get sent to the final room, and dont get the ability to clear lua, meaning hard lock, have to alt f4 no esc menu. hope these are fixed like really fast thanks.

Edited by Crazy_Shadow_Pikachu

I just wanted to show/ point out an issue with the Atavist prime shoulder plates and there particle animation going of in one shoulder when in the navigation and once i found it happening while in my orbitor after a mission :

k9dvcx.jpg

2luw2gz.jpg

Edited by DeimozZarco
Extra photo for proof

Continuous vibration from controller on zaw melee use which is random-ish however you can consistently trigger the bug by starting a charge attack but not following through. Channeling does not work on controllers.

Edited by .Genix.
zaw melee only it seems

42 minutes ago, Huryiade said:

So I can't properly get out the scanner from the new gear spiral. I have to click on the icon of the object so it is equipped properly, otherwise my frame only unequips it's weapon.

Even that doesn't always work, I had to do the process 6 times before I could equip my synthesis scanner for a Simaris target, makes his missions very difficult.

1. Switching to use the synthesis or codex scanner is very buggy.  Most of the time if you select one from the gear wheel it will equip it but won't do anything when you zoom.

2. Twice now a fallen tenno left an arbitration mission causing a host migration.  As I watched the host migration screen I hear myself dying in the background.  When the gameplay resumed I was immediately greeted by being dead with a "Leave Mission" button.  Not very fun to die without any control over the game, miss out on rewards, and can't replay an arbitration mission until the current alert time elapses.  I feel like this host migration instant death and mission loss will be very common since there are no revives.