Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] C̶̹̃h̴̊̍̐͜i̶͓̩͛̽m̸̨̈́͘e̴̤̒ŕ̸͉͋̕å̸̙̭͕: Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

There seems to be no forward momentum anymore when using certain melee weapons/combos.

Now I just stop in place and barely move whilst attacking with melee...It feels really bad. It seems particularly bad for big weapons like hammers. Please fix this!

Also, the timing on pause combos like Shattered Village are all screwed up now.

Equiping Ciphers in the Gear Wheel on a slot without a hotkey (ie. one of the 'infinity slots') prevents them from being used. When hacking a console, the UI element shows zero Ciphers equiped despite this not being the case, and the button to use ciphers does not work. Not sure whether this is really a bug or if it's working as intended.

As with recent major updates, the Launcher is the true gatekeeper for me.

Stuck at checking for new content - 791.4KB and swapping out to verifying download cache has me stuck at 4%.

Doesn't matter what I do with settings - change languages, enable / disable aggressive download etc, the Launcher is stuck.

Also done all the usual things, checking Dr Google for other Tenno's problems with it, restarting system, system checks and nothing works.

1 hour ago, Creuff said:

2. Twice now a fallen tenno left an arbitration mission causing a host migration.  As I watched the host migration screen I hear myself dying in the background.  When the gameplay resumed I was immediately greeted by being dead with a "Leave Mission" button.  Not very fun to die without any control over the game, miss out on rewards, and can't replay an arbitration mission until the current alert time elapses.  I feel like this host migration instant death and mission loss will be very common since there are no revives.

This problem is exacerbated by the clumsy host migration implementation.  It desperately needs to be improved with consequences like these.

1. Unable to interact with Cephalon Simaris 

Issue:

There is no way to interact with Cephalon Simaris.  I am not receiving any dialog prompt when I walk up to him.  And there is no crown sigil as there should be as I my synthesis target should have reset with the servers at 8.

Steps to Reproduce:

Go to Kronia Relay. Fast Travel to Cephalon Simaris. I've tried multiple times leaving the relay and returning without success.

2. Delay when transfering to operator

Issue:

It appears the delay with interacting with consoles when in operator mode has returned. Several times I had to wait several seconds before I could interact with a console. The proximity of the warframe to the console may be a factor. This occurred in a corpus spy mission. Matchmaking was set to public but I was the only one in the session.

14 minutes ago, ausenforcer said:

As with recent major updates, the Launcher is the true gatekeeper for me.

Stuck at checking for new content - 791.4KB and swapping out to verifying download cache has me stuck at 4%.

Doesn't matter what I do with settings - change languages, enable / disable aggressive download etc, the Launcher is stuck.

Also done all the usual things, checking Dr Google for other Tenno's problems with it, restarting system, system checks and nothing works.

I *finally* got mine to finish. While it was on the "update failed" screen, I went to the settings and told it to "Verify download cache" and then "optimize download". Then I closed the launcher and tried again. It finally got through both steps and let me click "Play!"

• melee restricts movements once again when using it.
  • colour texture is brighter than usual which makes colours like black appear grayish instead.
  • all sword and shield's shields are being holstered to high despite using final harbinger whereas before it lowers the shield towards the hand when you start swinging.

DzgfwBv.jpg

• atlas's loincloth is buggy when using weapons like heavy blade swords and single handed pistols.

dNke1V0.jpg

Qkd3pWl.jpg

Edited by Nuvaftw

6 minutes ago, Nefenjo said:

I *finally* got mine to finish. While it was on the "update failed" screen, I went to the settings and told it to "Verify download cache" and then "optimize download". Then I closed the launcher and tried again. It finally got through both steps and let me click "Play!"

Good to hear it ended up working for you. Unfortunately mine is stuck at the figures I listed regardless of which order I do them in and however many restarts I give the Launcher...

Variants of different Warframes and weapons do not actually receive the Arbitration Boons. For Example, Chroma receives the buff, but Chroma Prime does not. Tiberon receives the buffs, but not Tiberon Prime. Excalibur receives the buffs, but not Excalibur Umbra.

Hopefully this is a bug that everyone else has begun to notice and will be fixed soon. Thank you so much for your hard work DE.

Volt 4th ability works normally on the first wave of the sanctuary, since the 2nd wave it starts glitching, the 4th ability works for half a wave, then it simply stops affecting the enemies, how am i supposed to farm my focus this way?
I bought an affinity boost 40 minutes before the "day reset" and went to farm the focus, and face this glitch, i wasn't able to farm it, so i want a refund for my boost...

I logged in, and all of my placed decorations in my orbiter were gone. They weren't in my inventory either when i checked. I tried relogging so far, and it still didn't fix the issue. Can't quite remember if they were there or not before I did that "new thing" in my quarters.

Edited by RamenHair

Energy colors are not displaying right when customizing their appearance/color, they're much brighter and maybe a bit washed out, then go back to 'normal' after you exit back to the arsenal

Arsenal: https://i.imgur.com/4PMvk6X.jpg and https://i.imgur.com/SX8NIrR.jpg

Appearance color menu: https://i.imgur.com/y5DAxPW.jpg and https://i.imgur.com/zmZLYCu.jpg

Gear wheel with a controller can't be used you select an item (synthesis scanner) and it equips but is unuseable. Clicking with mouse works if you select it with the mouse. 

Framerate goes wild and stutters every log in until I change aspect ratio to something else and then back.

Edited by Ethan_Owl

Every decoration on my Orbiter has vanished, if I try to put something new it disappears and my decorations inventory doesn't show'em again.

Also the Kopra hood in open state is awful, I picked it up because it looked like a nice orokin tie on my operator, now it's just a weird thing hanging in his neck.