Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] C̶̹̃h̴̊̍̐͜i̶͓̩͛̽m̸̨̈́͘e̴̤̒ŕ̸͉͋̕å̸̙̭͕: Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

I'm stuck on the "checking for new content" screen in the launcher. I downloaded the 3 GB update, tried to login but was prompted to install the update. (But I already did.) So I did it anyways and now Im stuck on this screen that says, "9.4 MB". And its not doing anything. Help! What do I do? Ive tried many techniques already including verifying game files but that got stuck too.

1)Dark Screen bug in plains of eidolons during hydrolyst fight. Tried ESC, transference, increasing brightness. Continued onto orbiter. Only fix seems to be restarting.

2)In Lunaro, checks are now double the distance and speed(my approximations). Also the ball just hits your character while dribbling which wasn't like that before this patch.

• Like 1

I don't know whether this is a bug or not, (I hope it's just a bug) but Revenent's Danse Macabre doesn't seem to work against the Arbitration Shield Drones in the Arbitrations. Even when I was right up against the drones figurative faces, with my laserbeams hitting them dead center in the mass, they took no damage, didn't even show up as a "0" damage number.

This was in a corpus arbitraton by the way, with a +300% strength bonus to Revenent, if that helps any.

1) After completing Chimera Prologue, on exit from the quest, re-appeared in my personal quarters as operator, the small cut scene completed where operator had eyes covered, I think used 5, walked around in my personal quarters and all decorations are gone.

2)  4th ability is only usable in elite onslaught sanctuary two times, then it's locked out for the remainder of that room.  I'm not talking about the normal cool down you get if you use the ability to frequently.

3) synthesis scanner - had to switch between weapon and scanner a few times to get it to work.

Edited by Fsunate

Many melee weapons' elemental effect now match the energy color. However, many others don't.

From a quick test, among those that don't:
- Gram Prime
- Any alternate skins, either from DE such as Deluxe skins, or Tennogen
- Nikana series

May do further testing but it's quick to notice.

I removed the posters I got from The Glast Gambit and tried to put them up on a different part of my ship (the hallway section by the Helminth Infirmary) and after putting one up, the poster disappeared. I did not put up the other ones. I checked my inventory and it's the only one missing. All of my other decorations are still visible. I have already complete the new Chimera prologue quest prior to losing the posting.

Edited by FortressWill

Loud perpetual static sound over the entire game.

May be related to the Phantasma one of my allies was using, but otherwise unsure how to reproduce it. It persisted throughout the rest of the mission, starting at the first survival reward interval (5 minutes).

Mission was T4 Void Infested Survival on Nimus, Eris.

Team Loadout was: https://gyazo.com/fecdae160fb5c0623ebec46b5aabe3ad

User ZornieKins mentioned the same issue; it may have been map-wide.

Time/Date: October 12th, approx 9:29PM CST (3.39 UTC) [Issue start] /// October 12th, approx. 9:56PM CST (3.56 UTC) [Mission end, issue did not persist outside of mission]

4 minutes ago, Eragon0413 said:

1)Dark Screen bug in plains of eidolons during hydrolyst fight. Tried ESC, transference, increasing brightness. Continued onto orbiter. Only fix seems to be restarting.

My brother encountered this bug earlier and found that he could trigger it by alt firing with the Azima. Not sure if that would have been your cause or not, but it may help close in on the cause.

Additionally, I was just playing some an archwing mission and noticed that all of the enemies were incapable of turning at all. They were always facing (figuratively) North, North-West or North-East. Through some testing I have found that it is only affecting Corpus enemies. The invasion is still ongoing which means the Cryptogaphic Alu may be affecting their AI though I highly doubt it myself. During testing I was using an Amesha and Imperator Vandal that I am leveling following using formas and have a Centaur as my melee weapon.

Finally I also noticed that the Cycron does not trigger Arcane Awakening when it recharges. I don't know if this is a bug, or an intended feature, but I figured I would mention it just in case it was not intended.

12 hours ago, Sasha_The_Lynx said:

I got one but i dont know if anyone else has this problem.
When i logged in, allmost all my colors i favorites where gone (Wich means i had to readd tehm), and the selected colors for many of my frames and skins i used went into default colors exept for, maybe one or two parts, but mostly got into default colors.

I also checked that weapons as well are affected, and i can tell you this that i didnt log into warframe until just now, so i couldnt have gone in to change them, that also includes the favorite color window. More than half of the colors i picked as faves where removed and some of the colors i see now there wherent even part of my favorites.

Not a massive breaker, but i couldnt be the only one affected, right?

Nope not the only one, came here to report the same thing. For me it's just my accent color is defaulted and my front sigil is all wonky. My favorites pallet has been cleared except for the first row... Like you said not a big deal but it is pretty annoying.

Also noticing my Kubrow looks weird, I miss my giant adorable bat dog, please make him look normal again DE! 😞 😞

Edited by Squatchit

Adaptive exposure. . . needs some more adaptations. After some big flash just after killing the Phoroid solo with Nezha, Flux Rifle, and Serro, everything got stuck extra dark.

KcKjnlA.jpg

This mis-compensated exposure persists after extraction.

48QfY6K.jpg

Additionally, all Goopolla (S) are upgraded only in text name to (L).

ItR7P4l.jpg

Edited by SireTRM
Add fish bug

Clans; editing the MOTD will delete large, random chunks of the MOTD, regardless of the location of the cursor.  Can be easily reproduced.

This appears to be a new bug as a result of the newest set of patches, Chimera 23.10, Chimera 23.10.1, and Chimera 23.10.2.  Prior to this patch, any edits to the MOTD followed the cursor.  No change in functionality for Clan/Alliance chat was mentioned in any of the patch notes.

Video evidence: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/321933500

Wasn't Adaptive Exposure supposed to fix the above @[DE]Steve? I'm not sure if it was but since the adaptive Exposure was fixed the bloom seems to have gotten worse. Is this working as intended or is bloom another issue? Screenshot of settings and showing of a BLOOM HOTSPOT!!! LOL Really though Love the update so far just we got some massive sunspots in the images LOL Love the Elemental FX and the sounds to the weapons. Kudos to the team

COwCkk3.jpg

L1nxAJ0.jpg

1uft9gT.jpg

Edited by IgnisDraconis4316
Images not working