Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] C̶̹̃h̴̊̍̐͜i̶͓̩͛̽m̸̨̈́͘e̴̤̒ŕ̸͉͋̕å̸̙̭͕: Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

Zylok with -3 capacity

I can go over the mod capacity of my Zylok by upgrading a Riven so it goes over my mod capacity.
How I think it happened: I added the Riven mod to my weapon when It was not yet level 30, the resulting capacity would be 0.
Then I fully upgraded the mod and clicked 'Uninstall' when prompted. I just did a mission that leveled it to 30, but I don't think that really matters.
I believe the 'Uninstall' prompt did not work.

*EDIT: typo

Edited by Defink
typo

Arbritation Survival. 

1. There no lotus transmission warning you when life support about to depleted or telling you something when playing it solo. 

2. Spawn rate is messy, even when using Enemy Radar. And the enemy will stay at their initial spawn location until we get to their visual range, this issue is very noticeable when the survival takes place against infested. 

Hope this issue getting a proper attention and get fixed ASAP. 

Still massive issues with host migrations as reported many times in this thread, and under many different circumstances.

I just had a host migration go "connection lost" while doing sanctuary, ending the mission. Well, its all well and good that whoever the hosting was tranferring to failed to respond to the network, but the people left in the squad has a "copy" of the session state. I can not see any good reason for a session to end unless all players suddenly lose network ability.

To me that seems like bad netcode.

An update to my analysis of the Adaption mod.

Old post is quoted here spoiler tagged to save space:

Spoiler

After some testing I'm fairly certain now that the Warframe's 'Flesh' health type modifiers are applying to/against the Adaption Mod.

Toxic Ancient Lvl.50 vs. Inaros, Pure Toxin (Effectiveness +50% vs. Flesh/+25% vs. Ferrite)
6820 -> 6224 = 596 (over 2 hits) = No Adaption
6820 -> 6582 = 238 (over 2 hits) = 90% Adaption [60% DR]  0.9/0.6 = 1.50 (Toxin's Damage Bonus vs. Flesh)

Toxic Ancient Lvl.50 vs. Inaros (Negation Swarm), Pure Toxin (Effectiveness +50% vs. Flesh/+25% vs. Ferrite)
6820 -> 6330 = 490 (over 2 hits) = No Adaption
6820 -> 6624 = 196 (over 2 hits) = 90% Adaption [60% DR]  0.9/0.6 = 1.50 (Toxin's Damage Bonus vs. Flesh)

Mutalist Osprey Lvl.155 vs. Inaros (Negation Swarm), Pure Toxin (Effectiveness +50% vs. Flesh/+25% vs. Ferrite)
6820 -> 6727 = 93 (AoE) = No Adaption
6820 -> 6783 = 37 (AoE) = 90% Adaption [60% DR]  0.9/0.6 = 1.50 (Toxin's Damage Bonus vs. Flesh)

Arid Eviscerator Lvl.155 vs. Inaros, Pure Slash [No status procs other than Slash are applied] (Effectiveness +25% vs. Flesh, -15% vs. Ferrite)
6820 -> 6207 = 613 = No Adaption
6820 -> 6648 = 172 = 90% Adaption [72% DR]  0.9/0.72 = 1.25 (Slash's Damage Bonus vs. Flesh)

Frontier Heavy Gunner Lvl.100 vs. Inaros,  Mostly Impact (Effectiveness -25% vs. Flesh)
6820 -> 6602 = 218 (Rifle Butt) = No Adaption
6820 -> 6798 = 22 (Rifle Butt) = 90% Adaption vs. Impact Only [90% DR] (But Slash and Puncture exist too so...)
6820 -> 6805 = 15 (Rifle Butt) = 90% Adaption vs. Impact + Slash [93% DR] (More than 90% damage reduction shows something wrong is going on here.)

Shield Health Type modifiers apply to/against the mod as well.  For example here's the Rail Moa against Harrow and Adaption's effect on the Shield damage.

Rail Moa Lvl.50 vs. Harrow, (Primarily Impact: +50% vs. Shield, -25% vs. Flesh)
1110 -> 567 = 543 = Shield Damage @ No Adaption [0% DR]
1110 -> 811 = 299 = Shield Damage @ 90% Adaption [45% DR]

Only 45% damage reduction instead of 90%, the shield is taking 450% more damage than it should be in this situation.

And here is Adaption's effect on Health damage against Inaros:

Rail Moa Lvl.100 vs. Inaros, (Primarily Impact: +50% vs. Shield, -25% vs. Flesh)
6820 -> 6548 = 272 = No Adaption [0% DR]
6820 -> 6793 = 27 = 90% Adaption [90% DR]

It gets reduced by 90%, although I suspect that more than 90% of impact is being reduced and that 10% remaining is mostly damage from Slash/Puncture for reasons established in my previous post.

A second example using the Arid Eviscerator:

Arid Eviscerator Lvl.20 vs. Loki (Pure Slash: Neutral vs. Shield, +25% vs. Flesh)
225 -> 116 = 109 = Shield Damage @ No Adapation [0% DR]
225 -> 214 = 11  = Shield Damage @ 90% Adapation [90% DR]
690 -> 597 = 93  = Health Damage @ No Adapation [0% DR]
690 -> 664 = 26  = Health Damage @ 90% Adapation [72% DR]

Slash is correctly reduced by 90% against Shields from Adaption but against the Health it only reduces it by 72%.

And a third example against a Corpus Nullifier:

Nullifier Lvl.50 vs. Harrow, (Primarily Puncture: -20% vs. Shield, +25% vs. Flesh)
1110 -> 808  = 302 = Shield Damage @ No Adaption [0% DR]
1110 -> 1030 = 80 = Shield Damage @ 90% Adaption [73.5% DR]

Nullifier Lvl.50 vs. Inaros, (Primarily Puncture: -20% vs. Shield, +25% vs. Flesh)
6820 -> 6555 = 265 = No Adaption [0% DR]
6820 -> 6736 = 84 = 90% Adaption [68.3% DR]

The shield's 20% resistance against Puncture is causing it to be more effective than normal.  Where against Health its portion of damage is correctly being reduced by 90%.

See my reddit post, but it appears that the game thought that I was doing Mastery Rank test 18, but I was actually doing the MR19 test (the rescue target is in the background of the picture). I also cannot take the test for another 24 hours, so the game knows I passed, but I just passed the wrong one.

Supposedly the bouncing was removed from the Arca Plasmor.  That appears to be not quite all the time.  I had reported that I seemed to have trouble blowing grates open at close range.  Turns out, the bolt was bouncing off the grate and exploding above or even behind me.  This was most evident in very small rooms with grates, and with a bright energy color.

Edit-Also cannot shoot through Gara's glass or Volt's shield, which we could do before.  Oddly, the bolt seems to......bounce back......hrm....

Edited by Ulfhednar9
More info

Rescued prisoner following seems to be borked,  They frequently seem to just stop following, leaving the only option for mission success being for someone to stay behind with them while the other squad members go to extraction,  This is not fun if the prisoner decided to take a break in an exposed position.

Host Migration in Arbitration Defense causes to reset the objective back to "Locate the target" on wave 20. Since  Target was already found, we couldn't proceed and had to forfeit out of the mission.

Arbitration Defense Corpus Ship Tileset. Four Tennos started out as I joined on wave 5th. We had a TON of specters running amok just for the laughs. Probably 4-5 Tenno specters, 2 orokin bombard, 1 orokin gunner, 1 shield osprey. Host migrations also messed up the orokin bombards and gunner. Unable to use commands on them to follow or hold position. I don't know what we needed to locate the target for.

The billboard from the twitch drop november 1st does not properly save settings. For example for me it loses its vertical offset which makes most of if not all of the images i have at my disposal rather pointless to use as cropping wont work. Instead vertical offset always reverts to the top.

With minimum scale (aka no zooming), the horizontal slider still moves the images slightly.

Also the negative filter does not go properly negative. Instead, using the slider, it goes from no effect, to white, to partly white and partly negative instead of being a smooth blend transition.

I suspect there are more issues with it that i just haven't discovered yet.

Edited by Onds
clarification

I recently traded 25 platinum to a well-mannered person named @Exozeniic, in order to acquire the last piece of the (vaulted) Galatine Prime - the handle part. The trade went well, my platinum amount was deducted as expected, and I went back to my ship to check on how many Orokin Cells I needed to farm in order to actually properly build the sword (The trade took place in Exo's clan dojo).

Unfortunately, the handle had gone missing - in the short time it took for my client to load in my Orbiter. The platinum amount was still "correct", as if the trade had taken place, but there was no sword handle. After some discussion, Exozeniic told me to try logging out and back in, which did nothing.

For reference, here are screenshots of the conversation and my foundry displaying the missing handle even after logging out and in again.

Mods, after upgrading or obtaining a new one, aren't showing up in my "modding" HUD but when i am applying the mods to frames/weapons they are still present.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/x3VbGw4BAwPaYiTA9

Extra edit: after testing abit more only certain mods (including continuity and its primed form as well as all rivens) have this affect

Edited by Stistows
screenshots made and added

I have been having a noggle bug

UZFLSWH.jpgImg 1, a few 'feet' away'.

XYcWMQz.jpg

Img 2: Nearly ontop of the noggle.

Video can't be posted but I will inseart the link https://imgur.com/jjcndMv <- that video shows it was moved up to the desk where the market is and shows more details.

I have had a clan mate come to my ship, says it visually broken for them as well, was going to send a ticket in about this but was not sure the right course of action on this. Spending 30 Plat on something that was fine a few weeks ago, but is now broken due to the newest patch is weird.

Adding 3rd/4th reference Image. I have other noggles that are 100% intact.
OnQCUuo.jpg

bYzVmuh.jpg

Edited by Corneilla
Adding more images & more details.

Hi! I just discovered that shattering impact doesn't seem to be working as it did previously with the Redeemer's "gun" attack. I am able to strip armor with it by using normal melee attacks in the expected number of hits, but cannot strip the armor in any number of attacks with the shotgun-style shot. I thought it may have been that the Redeemer was only working once per strike instead of per pellet, but after some testing, it never removes armor, even with 100 hits (that is, 100 "firing" actions, which amounts to roughly 1000 Redeemer-pellets, excepting those few that missed) against a standard Heavy Gunner, which should lose all of it's armor with 84 strikes. Testing in both cases against a L150 Heavy Gunner, the Redeemer does remove armor in approximately 84 normal melee strikes. The damage values do not go up at all using the "gun" attack, so armor is not being partially removed. (Damage does go up from melee combo, but letting combo decay yields the same damage at the end of the test as at the beginning). This seems to be specific to the Redeemer; the Sarpa was able to strip armor as it always has with the "gun" attack.

Note: I think this may have changed with one of the more recent hotfixes, because I know it changed after the introduction of infinite-use Archwing launchers: I was using the Redeemer against Eidolons and successfully stripping armor after Archwing launchers were adjusted to be reusable.

I have issues completing my daily synthesis target. The target is a crawler, so i head to Isos, Eris. The cephalon simaris dialogue shows up and after getting close to the target, the waypoint shows up. The crawler is attached to an osprey and all the scan points are visible with the scanner. However, the target despawns after detaching from the osprey and the waypoint disappears.

Hi,

Something has gone terribly wrong with affinity and resources and/boosters.  I am running affinity, credit and resource boosters, Normally it takes me 2 runs on Sedna spy to level up my weapons.  my last weapon was 6 runs.  Now doing an excavation for almost 30 mins running boosters and Nekros desecrate i got less than 5000 focus (Warframe and all weapons have greater lenses).  Resources were  nothing great. 2 neurodes and less than 4000 ferrite.  Then on top of all that, despite running Loki and being invisible, syndicates appear and shoot directly at me from the other side of the tileset.

I do this run all the time and do at least 2 hours a day, leveling weapons and Warframes and never have i felt so frustrated.  it has taken me almost a full day to get the last 5000 needed for MR20, which should have been 2 weapons. ie. 4 runs if done separately.

Please would someone look into this? It would be greatly appreciated.