Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] C̶̹̃h̴̊̍̐͜i̶͓̩͛̽m̸̨̈́͘e̴̤̒ŕ̸͉͋̕å̸̙̭͕: Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

hi, i would like to report that there is a bug with sword and sheild animations. If you are holding said sword and sheild weapon, walking around will cause your armor set to move, and occaisionaly clip with your warframe, it kinda sucks, so can you please fix this? So i can learn to love ack and brunt again?

Prisma Twin Gremlins permanently despawn when stolen by Drahk Masters. No blue icon appears to collect it, and the weapon is unusable/nonexistant for the rest of the mission. It isnt returned on death or by using the /Unstuck command. Still aquires the same amount of EXP though. 

Has been a problem since before Chimera please - see 

6 hours ago, Ulfhednar9 said:

Still getting Earth tileset extermination missions with no mobs spawning.

The temporary fix is that they spawn, but you have to go back and forth from extraction to the next to the last section of map.  Follow the red dot until everything dies.   This also seems to continue to happen on Uranus Extermination as well.  Particularly in the submersible parts of that mission just prior to extraction.  

On 2018-11-03 at 5:34 AM, Aredator said:

Im getting the same log in issues again where it tells u that ur password is incorrect

15 hours ago, Uljor said:

I have login issues saying "login failed. Please check your info"

8 hours ago, MA5T3RGAM3R said:

Cant login again. plz fix this quick.

There's your answer.

Edited by Kadishia

On 2018-11-03 at 1:52 PM, GuanoLouco said:

Then on top of all that, despite running Loki and being invisible, syndicates appear and shoot directly at me from the other side of the tileset

I can second this: Syndicates also see and fire directly at me while invisible (nocturne) on octavia. As previously reported same with dargyns in the plains of eidolon.

Hello again. This is about Arca Plasmor's projectile not getting through Gara's Mass Vitrify. I have seen this problem get reported in other topics, however no clear depictions were posted. So this is a video of the problem and I'm considering it's pertinent to post it here since, as it can be seen on video, the projectile bounces off of the walls inside — and projectiles bouncing was something that came along with Chimera.

• Like 2

Something wrong with arbitrations. When it occurred first time I was thinking that it was my mistake. But now I'm shure, that I was randomly oneshoted by someone. While I've played Trinity, I have adaptation in my setup, and Link and Bless were both active at that moment. (Power Strength was enough, since there were +300% PS on Trinity) My teammates said, that this bug happens time to time on arbitrations.

Here's a litte more for you:

Throwing Octavias mallet (1) or AMP (4) while standing still, then moving before either hits the ground causes both to move mid air. In other words to place either at the desired position, you have to stand perfectly still due to incorrect physics behaviour (octavia inertia acting on both _after_ the throw).

Both also sometimes go through objects, and other times not (f ex defense cryopads, terminals but also barrels etc) but with inconsistency.

Lastly, both can also land on top of non physical objects such as f ex frosts snow globe (perhaps the same wrong behaviour as people are observing with the Arca Plasmor bouncing off of Garas Mass Vitrify).

As a side note, throwing both - even on completely flat surfaces - also often results in wrong positioning. Often time i have to aim slightly to the right of where i actually want the ability to land to compensate for this bug.

Just came back from a break. This is the second time DE has completely ruined the way controller users play. First, they stopped letting us bind secondary and aim to the same button, and swapped a bunch of functions around. And now I can't even change my keybinds. (Also; please let us stack functions with less block-offs. It's kind of pointless to have modular bindings when we can't stack some that don't interfere...)

Edit: I just saw how many people have been asking for controller fixes since October. This is some EA level mastery of ignoring your playerbase. "A group of our playerbase is no longer able to play the game in a way that is comfortable, (or necessary for some people w/ issues with their hands) but we think focusing on hyping an update they CAN'T PLAY is more important." :^)

Edited by Primarina
saw how many people have been completely ignored for half a month?

There are some issues while transitioning between rounds in ESO:

1) You can suffer knockback while immune both entering or exiting the portal without the possibility to react to avoid the blow (and the knockback can actually kill you, because the immunity period can go off while you are still on the ground);

2) Kavats (and i imagine every sentinel and kubrows) don't get the immunity properly, leaving an opening to them be downed and leaved behind (because you cannot go back a round to revive them) - and i remember them receiving the immunity properly and passing downed to the next round in the past (or am i imagining things?);

3) Parasitic and other variations of leeches can drain your energy in the transit between rounds while immunity is on - leaving weaker/energy depended frames in a bad position (is not 100 to 0 in a sec when the round starts, is 0).

Edited by Kwikwilyaqa

36 minutes ago, Rallenjm said:

i cant access warframes website or get past the checking for update part of the launcher as it says ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT or something similar to the effect

i'm having the same issue, i've tried literally every hotfix and it isn't working.  i've seen some horror stories about this issue online, it doesn't seem there is a fix for it at all.

Passive affinity gain in dojo. I was changing the appearance of my smeeta kavat in my dojo just after finishing up some decorations and I started getting the UI notification that he was gaining affinity for an ability. I took some screenshots and it's still just counting away as I type this, over 15k affinity at this point ticking up at about 100 every 2 seconds. Using Gara at the time if that helps.

Update, seems to stop after about 30 sec but resumes on moving or going to another room.

xe543ds.jpg

1 hour ago, VegetariansMurderPlants said:

i'm having the same issue, i've tried literally every hotfix and it isn't working.  i've seen some horror stories about this issue online, it doesn't seem there is a fix for it at all.

i just found out my problem is the cox is having issues with DE's hosting thats why i cant conect to warframe or launch the game