Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] C̶̹̃h̴̊̍̐͜i̶͓̩͛̽m̸̨̈́͘e̴̤̒ŕ̸͉͋̕å̸̙̭͕: Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

I dunno it the problem is linked to the Tenno cosmetics clipping problem resolution or if it was even caused my Chimera update, but I noticed something very annoying for my Tenno fashion. 

I'm used to wear the KI'TEER ATMOS MASK as facial accessory, like this :zTlc5GP.png

At this point, there is no problem with my accessories. But when I change hood for the ZAUBA MASK, VAHD MASK or CENO HELMET, the KI'TEER ATMOS MASK disappear for no real reason, whereas my hood is OPENED, like this XztAerO.pngxH3WWQd.png

Which doesn't make any sense, as it appears on the others

EIDxy7I.pngEE7BJn4.png

And used to also appear on the outfits I listed, as my old screenshots can testify :Si51g1A.jpgxNPUFbi.jpg

It looks pretty cool in that way, that's the only reason why I bought the ZAUBA MASK in first place and the same why I was planning to craft the CENO HELMET. Now I can't do that because of this bug/thing, I don't reallt know... And I assume it will not be a problem for other players to remake it appears, 'cause they just can unequip the KI'TEER ATMOS MASK if they don't like the look of both combined, but I can't to the contrary :/

Hope it helps, I may not be the only one with this problem... 

6 hours ago, Rallenjm said:

now my conection to warframe seems to be spotty right now i am back to not eing able to conect to main website and game can not launch because error time out kind of thing

yeah i got it to work last night, seemingly random, then it went back to the same issue.  i've never had this issue with a game before.

it started tuseday morning i had a little trouble in the morning i figured out now if i do a dns flush i can access the website for a bit but stil cant get the game to start

and it always says internet timed out error mesage

Edited by Rallenjm

Update failed!

Download was interrupted.

ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT

The update will be restarted shortly.

can we get a fix for this, i've been looking around and its been an issue for the last 4 years.  

this is a warframe problem, not a user problem.  i know there are some fixes, i've tried all of them.  this happens during many of the updates, please figure it out.

28 minutes ago, VegetariansMurderPlants said:

Update failed!

Download was interrupted.

ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT

The update will be restarted shortly.

can we get a fix for this, i've been looking around and its been an issue for the last 4 years.  

this is a warframe problem, not a user problem.  i know there are some fixes, i've tried all of them.  this happens during many of the updates, please figure it out.

myen hasent been 4 years its been just about consitsten since tuesday only other times where when servers are down but they are not right now idk what happen if something went wrong with the server upgrades or a bad up date because i remeber that the just finish up server upgrade the fith and todays the 7

and that the only conection i can only see might not be it but thats my guss

Edited by Rallenjm

@GrieverV

One of the largest updates ever is about to release - maybe even today. The likelyhood of them dropping everything to fix one of many fissure missions is near zero. That being said, there may or may not be several fixes coming with Fortuna to issues in this thread. It is also entirely possible that there isn't, and they will focus both on fortuna and chimera bugs after release.

Edited by Onds

Power donation doesn't actually take out ability strength, at least not from nova. To reproduce, equip the mod it on the arsenal. See how it doesn't affect the strength reported in the menu (the bug could also be that the menu isn't updated to process the aura mod stats, unsure).

@Onds

I suspect the regular mission is also affected and this is the first mission on the star chart in Warframe, so all new players will experience this. I'd consider this somewhat high priority considering it's been around for nearly a month now.

Sadly unable to test due to Fortuna's update downloading 4 GB at 200 KB/s.

I didn't think to get screenshots at the time but I was messing around with the K-drive at one of the coolant lakes and wiped out on some rubble and got launched below the loading zone for voiding out. My camera was kind of skimming on the surface while I was running on the ground under it. It fixed itself when I hit the area to void out from below. Guessing the momentum from wiping out on the K-drive caused me to fly past it faster than the game could detect me hitting where I should void out.

Updating my post at this link: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1016621-pc-c̶̹̃h̴̊̍̐͜i̶͓̩͛̽m̸̨̈́͘e̴̤̒ŕ̸͉͋̕å̸̙̭͕-bug-report-megathread/?page=59&tab=comments#comment-10271807
Lotus Noggle is still broken. Is not repair in the fix. Still can't place it as is messes with my physical health, I have seizures. It's distortions have triggered a few petit mal seizures when looking at it, mesh and texture stretch so drastically, I have it perm in my inventory. Please fix this not only am I down plat but now my health is now being effected 😢

On 2018-10-20 at 9:17 PM, Wicked223 said:

@[DE]Marcus

After the Chimera update, I've been getting this strange effect over all the menus and pop-ups in the game. it goes away if I turn on Vertical Sync, or if I play in Windowed Mode, but I'd prefer not to do either of those things. I'm using a Intel i3-4170 processor with Intel integrated graphics. 

Could I get any comment on this at all? It’s been nearly a month and the problem’s still there?

On 2018-10-24 at 8:37 AM, Hanekoma said:

Yeah, I have the same problem.  L2/LT isn't working on controllers.  I have it bound to block right now so I can't aim glide when I switch to melee.  I'm not sure if starting a mission with only melee equipped changes anything, but it's a huge issue right now.  It's been happening since Chimera dropped.

Still having this issue? I forgot and haven't tested it again, yet. I will tonight.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2018-10-23 at 5:35 AM, Takasha said:

Falcor some times can't hit enemy?
0:15   0:50

Hide contents

0:01  0:19~

Hide contents

can confirm is a bug.
falcor will alert enemies without doing damage (Loki stealthed), then kill same (single and alone) mob after a couple of bounces.
currently is useless for stealth scan runs.