The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

[PC] C̶̹̃h̴̊̍̐͜i̶͓̩͛̽m̸̨̈́͘e̴̤̒ŕ̸͉͋̕å̸̙̭͕: Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

Paracesis is bugged now. Adding a mod to the last slot will negate Pressure Point's damage bonus. It also removes the stance's unique combinations beyond simply attacking i.e. Tempo Royale's August Mesto or Resplendent Calma.

Before:

dXbjYBu.jpg

After:

Hqp8JRr.jpg

Edited by Boaraes

Since Saryn got a look at, can you please confirm if how multiple Saryn in the same squad is how it is intended? only one of the Saryn will be able to spread her spores because each mob only hold 1 spore, either yours or the other Saryn, but not both....?

In my view that would just encourage the other Saryn player either quite the mission, as he or she might not be able to do a thing, or this just make others not play Saryn?

getting alot of host migartion in Arby's Mode and not keeping anything that i earned its happened twice so far today

the 1st time I didn't get screenshots but the host left right as the rest of us left extracted and it counted as if I never played the mission the 2nd time was just now when were going to wave 8 in an arby intercpetion and it disconnected and kicked at least me can't say for sure about the team

AD570B172B19A73A78EE090147EA0063A7009FA4

93133196AB332903AA9F8580CE83BD2459331965

lost everything of course

I don't remember if it was right after the update or after the chimera qust but all of the decorations in my living quarters are gone. My Ayatan sculptures, my condrac that stared out into literal space, my Ludoplex, the Red Veil mark decoration, the Glast Gambit drawings, and lastly the ember noggle from pyrus project. I could lose all of those except for the condrac because honestly theyre kinda cute and it kinda bums me out that hes gone and not staring at saturn or the void.

I have run into a bug with the Dragon keys.  When you equip at least 2 dragon keys (not tested with more or less) and are the one to grab the item in the vault. The affect that it has on your warframe is increased every time you swap to and from operator from ie. transference. Attached is a video I just recorded about it. The audio from my mic is not the best and it only comes through the left side atm.

while in the new arbitrations if you have a power donation aura it will prevent you from gaining the +300% ability strength and still apply its effects.
an example being when I had a +300% to chroma I went in with my spectral scream doing 80 damage per second but while in the mission that dropped to a 20 damage per second instead of jumping in strength

edit:
on further testing I don't get a boost without it either using chroma prime at all

so this might be an issue of primed varients not counting as the correct frame

Edited by MagpieFlowerheart

Just now, Kaos1227 said:

I have run into a bug with the Dragon keys.  When you equip at least 2 dragon keys (not tested with more or less) and are the one to grab the item in the vault. The affect that it has on your warframe is increased every time you swap to and from operator from ie. transference. Attached is a video I just recorded about it. The audio from my mic is not the best and it only comes through the left side atm.

Nice video

The L2/Left Trigger/Etc button on controllers will not work with melee actions. After testing, the case seems to be that the button does not work while in full-melee mode. I've bound Transference/Operator Mode there and it does indeed work when I have a secondary or primary out, whereas it will not function if I'm wielding my currently equipped melee weapon. 

It seems as though other players have been mentioning this, but I didn't see any updates or notes related to this issue with the most recent hotfix. After Logging in, all of my orbiter decorations disappeared. Not in as they are not displaying, it's as if they are not there anymore or in my inventory. All of my decorations were in the personal room, aside from 1 just outside of it. I didn't do anything special to cause this issue aside from letting the patch load and approving the formatting option afterwards. Could you please at least tell me what the status for this fix in particular is?