Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] C̶̹̃h̴̊̍̐͜i̶͓̩͛̽m̸̨̈́͘e̴̤̒ŕ̸͉͋̕å̸̙̭͕: Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

[PC] C̶̹̃h̴̊̍̐͜i̶͓̩͛̽m̸̨̈́͘e̴̤̒ŕ̸͉͋̕å̸̙̭͕: Bug Report Megathread

Edit: We are aware that the Operator cosmetics aren't playing nice, sometimes 'youth large' doesn't cut it. Earliest fix window is Monday! 

We will be using this thread to house your C̶̹̃h̴̊̍̐͜i̶͓̩͛̽m̸̨̈́͘e̴̤̒ŕ̸͉͋̕å̸̙̭͕ update bug reports. [DE]Saske will be monitoring this thread and relaying prevalent bugs where needed. Reminder: You must also have all of the nodes in the star chart unlocked to play Arbitrations! 

Bug report guidelines: 

• Be as detailed as possible! The more information we have on the issue, the better we can track down the cause. 
  • Provide steps on how to reproduce the bug that answer "How was I able to produce this bug, and can I do it again?"
  • If possible, provide video and image of the reported issue.  
  • Be respectful - We understand bugs can be frustrating, but the better you can report the bug the better we can get to fixing it.

As always, we appreciate the time you give to improve Warframe! Thank you Tenno.

DpUJ06AX4AEYkfp.jpg:large

Ceno Pauldrons didn't used to clip. Now they do and it looks awful. It's not even clipping with Manduka, it's literally clipping with itself. That's how lazy it is.

In fact, meshes in general seem catastrophically #*!%ed. Ceno Pauldrons are just a basic example.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Those were just butt flaps btw.

unknown.pngunknown.png

Why is Commodore Prime so extremely gray with pure white as its color?

661b406afb.jpg

^ Courtesy of xBasilisk

chin_time.PNG

That, right there? Up above this line? That's his chin. Just sticking right through the hood entirely. And below? That's his forehead sticking right through. On the default hood.

forehead_exposal_points.PNG

dear_god.PNG

Below is the prime suit, something we pay extra extra money for. The whites do not even match. The chest white is different from pants and sleeve. And why is it so gray in the first place?

unknown.png

I mean, just...

unknown.png

Everything that was done to operator suits is qualifiable as bugged af, especially considering the point of changing the meshes was to make mix and matching more viable, which THE EXACT OPPOSITE has been accomplished. It's a complete mess right now.

Edited by Magnus
  • Like 14

Probably one of the first people to report this, but as soon as I finished a certain thing dropped in this update, after I recieved the thing you get from it, all of the icons for foundry items or just items in general are gone, save for a few. I even tried restarting, and it didn't work.HKm9j0p.jpg

I got one but i dont know if anyone else has this problem.
When i logged in, allmost all my colors i favorites where gone (Wich means i had to readd tehm), and the selected colors for many of my frames and skins i used went into default colors exept for, maybe one or two parts, but mostly got into default colors.

I also checked that weapons as well are affected, and i can tell you this that i didnt log into warframe until just now, so i couldnt have gone in to change them, that also includes the favorite color window. More than half of the colors i picked as faves where removed and some of the colors i see now there wherent even part of my favorites.

Not a massive breaker, but i couldnt be the only one affected, right?

EDIT: Well it turns out that im not the only one having this issue. This problem used to exist in older version and the fix for it was the same but it require the deletion of a file somewhere, but wich one i dont know but it is related to keeping wich color that is faved, wichever that is.

Edited by Sasha_The_Lynx

vor 5 Minuten schrieb ScottDaniels:

All my ship decorations were removed, and I dont have them to add them back.  As in my priome pedistals, a poster, and like 5 eidolon statues are gone.

Same here...all my decorations in the orbiter are gone and they are not in my inventory.

• Like 4

My launcher keeps closing itself. It'll start downloading after checking for updates then get a few percent into downloading... at which point it will close itself without saying why. The application will still be in the Task Manager and I have to end the task there.

Restarting Steam did not fix it. Neither did restarting my computer.

I tried analyzing the game files. Which lead to it doing the same thing again.

I'm not sure what to do now.

Edit: Update, launcher suddenly works and download is complete. Background download without showing me?

Edited by 0mnom
update

12 minutes ago, Sasha_The_Lynx said:

I got one but i dont know if anyone else has this problem.
When i logged in, allmost all my colors i favorites where gone (Wich means i had to readd tehm), and the selected colors for many of my frames and skins i used went into default colors exept for, maybe one or two parts, but mostly got into default colors.

I also checked that weapons as well are affected, and i can tell you this that i didnt log into warframe until just now, so i couldnt have gone in to change them, that also includes the favorite color window. More than half of the colors i picked as faves where removed and some of the colors i see now there wherent even part of my favorites.

Not a massive breaker, but i couldnt be the only one affected, right?

I have the same issue. Half of my colors got reset to the default.

• Like 1

Venka prime and Valkyr prime's Weapon trail FX is completely out of wack

This problem has been going on for awhile but now it's going completely crazy.

When Venka prime is equipped with Valkyr prime your hysteria's weapon trail will disappear most of the time too.

Edited by Demeraire
Cant seem to put in image properly sorry

41 minutes ago, Bengtarinsson said:

Log-in problems apparently.

14 minutes ago, RichBoyCaptain said:

Cant log in after the update

8 minutes ago, D4Prot0Typ3 said:

same prob here playing out of EU -> Ger
Did a validate and optimaze still doesnt work

2 minutes ago, Uljor said:

Login failed. Even after i changed my password it still doesn't work. 

+

jTxXQy4.png

Edited by CatsAEE

The login screen has some problems when I try to put in a password. If the number "0" is the first character put in and you try to put in another number, that number input will not show up on the first try. It will show up on the second input. It seems to only be a problem when it's "0" followed by another number.

Then I spammed a bunch of random numbers in the password box. After about 10 or so inputs three other things showed up in front of the text cursor. I could move my text cursor in front of the unexpected inputs and delete them. But when I deleted everything behind the unexpected 3 inputs, only 2 were in front of the text cursor. These problems don't seem to apply to letter inputs.

Working around these problems have not worked for me. I first tried to input the rest of my password after the phantom second number. I tried deleting the input after the second phantom number then inputting the rest of my password. I tried my entering my entire password, deleting it, putting it all back in, deleting all but the first character and putting the rest of the password in.

TL:DR The password thing is wonky with numbers

10 minutes ago, 0mnom said:

My launcher keeps closing itself. It'll start downloading after checking for updates then get a few percent into downloading... at which point it will close itself without saying why. The application will still be in the Task Manager and I have to end the task there.

Restarting Steam did not fix it. Neither did restarting my computer.

I tried analyzing the game files. Which lead to it doing the same thing again.

I'm not sure what to do now.

Yep, seeing the same thing. 

Not sure if it's still really running in the background. The download is large, but it seemingly closes itself and...nothing. 

Reach mods are not working on some weapons, I have a zaw that (with the help of a riven and primed reach) has an 11 meter range, currently with both of those mods installed it has a 3 meter range. This zaw is a that is a heavy blade with a +80.8 range riven.

Edited by nickl3188
added type of zaw and riven addition