[DE]Marcus

[PC] C̶̹̃h̴̊̍̐͜i̶͓̩͛̽m̸̨̈́͘e̴̤̒ŕ̸͉͋̕å̸̙̭͕: Bug Report Megathread

Controller layouts (at least for Xbox, not sure about Play station) are getting reset to default, and any changes to the bindings aren't taking effect, and often maintaining the default value.

Video

• Upvote 2

Not sure if this is just me, but when I try to pull out any scanner (regular or synthesis) it'll just make me unarmed. It won't let me pull them out most of the time. There's a small chance it'll actually pull it out.

If it helps, I have my scanner in my first slot and also have slot 1keybinded to V

Edited by MissileMan

This already happened to me twice in two separate arbitrations: after getting the C reward the first time, the subsequent C rotation reward was never given. The first time was in a group grineer interception and the second was a solo infested survival at the 40min mark.

I can no longer channel melee with the controller.  I tried re-binding it, but it didn't help.  However, melee channel works fine with mouse/keyboard.  

Just did Konzu's top tier mission.. made it through third objective successfully, waiting for next to appear and instead get a mission failed. Still got loot from phases up to that point. It had just turned day time and new set of missions were available when I accepted it.  Also appear to have received Ostron standing for the three phases completed. 

Edited by n3farious69
updated re: standing

· Synthesis scanner is broken. It doesn't matter if you equip it trough the inventory wheel or via keybind. you enter on "unarmed" status.

· Melee channel is broken, seems to have a cooldown or something now.

Controller button binds not saving and outright changing themselves upon saving. 

Edited by Lethalios
  • Upvote 1

Varida Suit has been violated with that ridiculous inclusion of non-matching, fashionless hood. I turned the hood(s) off for that very reason. They all look trash. Half of trash is still trash. I don't want trash included with the only suit that looked good on my female operator.

Also, what happened to Zariman pants...color partition is borked. You ruined the only good pants, too. Only the accents around the knees should be lime green. Now it looks like a paint roller attacked me.

On Host migration the defense arbitration fails even if the target has 43k life left. I'm guessing he takes damage during the load screen? Asked teammates about it and they said it kept happening to them too. 

I can't seem to update to the newest version. The Launcher gets to 100%, but it still has 0.6 MB left to go, and it never finishes. Eventually it switches to a light blue screen with error message "Update failed! Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. The update will be restarted shortly..." After a few minutes, it restarts at 0%. It's gone through this cycle four times now... Any suggestions, other than a complete uninstall and reinstall?

8 hours ago, Tonbery said:

Same here...all my decorations in the orbiter are gone and they are not in my inventory.

I have the same problem as well. All of my decorations are gone from both ship and inventory.

Trinity Prime skirt clipping into legs

It seems Trinity Prime's skirt bug is especially prominent when using Blade of the Lotus skin. Check GIF below to see it in action.

Spoiler

Edited by Casardis

Might have spoilers from the new update

the new melee weapon from the quest is bugged, equipping any melee damage mods (pressure point, primed pressure point, condition overload and probably a riven) messes up the critical chance/melee damage of it

Edited by xinaman

Noticed this just now, could be just me but seems like slotting any 8th mod drops the stats to base ones.

MzvnkvA.jpg

GPDyTqs.jpg

Edited by Horic2
Forgot a few pics

Noggles are now nightmare fuel:
(Note this is within the Dojo)

Spoiler

frv1TL3.jpg

Spoiler

UgFcRIM.jpg

Spoiler

wN3NUuQ.jpg

Spoiler

OmJE9h3.jpg

Spoiler

CRx1Gp8.jpg

Edited by RetroNomad
  • Haha 1
  • Woah 1

22 minutes ago, Nefenjo said:

I can't seem to update to the newest version. The Launcher gets to 100%, but it still has 0.6 MB left to go, and it never finishes. Eventually it switches to a light blue screen with error message "Update failed! Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. The update will be restarted shortly..." After a few minutes, it restarts at 0%. It's gone through this cycle four times now... Any suggestions, other than a complete uninstall and reinstall?

I'm also having this problem.

I have hotkey "6" (not in numpad part) binding to the sixth item slot, I set to Archwing Launcher in game. But it can't be triggered in Plains of Eidolon while pressing the respective hotkey.
However Swap the Archwing to my another slot with existing hotkey (swap to second slot, which previously was scanner with hotkey N)works.
(Previously my Archwing launcher is at 9th slot, so I have hotkey 9, after this QoL update, it's become 6th slot)

Edited by nickbananaboy
add more detail

All of my Decorations that I had set out are gone and not in my inventory. It took me forever to get them and some of them where exclusive so id realy like them back.

• Upvote 1

Enemy spawning stopped at Wave 9 in Arbitration Defense on Io (Jupiter). Defense target also got stuck running in circles under the center of the main platform between the spawn rooms. Mission aborted FeelsBadMan

Bug with Paracesis.  If you add 2 60% element mods to it, it automatically nullifies pressure point/primed pressure point/Sacrifical % boosts to all damage.  It drops the weapon's IPS based stats back down to default(11.5 puncture, 100.8 slash and 31.7 impact).  You should fix that. 

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Ventricle8 said:

Varida Suit has been violated with that ridiculous inclusion of non-matching, fashionless hood. I turned the hood(s) off for that very reason. They all look trash. Half of trash is still trash. I don't want trash included with the only suit that looked good on my female operator.

Also, what happened to Zariman pants...color partition is borked. You ruined the only good pants, too. Only the accents around the knees should be lime green. Now it looks like a paint roller attacked me.

Yep. It's bad. I hope this gets reverted on Monday. Varida Suit, Vahd Sleeves, Zariman Leggings, Umbra Scarf was perfect the way it was.