Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] C̶̹̃h̴̊̍̐͜i̶͓̩͛̽m̸̨̈́͘e̴̤̒ŕ̸͉͋̕å̸̙̭͕: Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

15 hours ago, _xXFunnyandOrigionalXx_ said:

Lost all decorations and wallpapers. Not just taken down, but not in inventory either.

I have this too but they are owned.  Looking over stuff I have 'placed' in store and in crafting interface it still says owned so they are in the system somewhere...  Has the kiddo been tidying up for me?

VITUS EMBLEM:

Now i don't know if anyone else thinks this way, but the vitus emblem seems to be buggy to me. I mean, particles only spawning when you're standing still and they stop spawning once you start moving? huh? Also the "breathing" particle animation seems 'a bit' odd.....

Warframe0007_2.jpg

In this image you can see the particles when standing still. This is one of the 2 forms of the "breathing" animation of the particles.

Warframe0008_2.jpg

This is the second part of the "breathing" particle animations. Just clips into your arms and chest. It changes between this and the form from the first picture in, well, kinda "breathing" fashion. 

Warframe0009_2.jpg

This is the emblem when moving, no particles from either arm.

Warframe0011.jpg

And this is what it looks like in elevators and such.

So i personally think its a bug. To me it would make sense for the emblem to not have any particles when stood still and have more and more particles based on the movement speed, so moving slow or turning around you get a bit of them and when you're running around you get a bunch. But i don't know, this may be how the emblem is supposed to work, in which case i really dislike it, pretty sure i can't be the only one on that.

Well, thanks for reading and replying!

-Aero

Yesterday (before the update), I couldn't login (Launcher still working, but in-game it says "Login failed. Check your info") but after the update, the launcher wont even work and its displaying this message for the past 6 hours: I have done every troubleshooting method (rebooting router, pc, change password to a-Z, etc.) (I have not tried using vpn). Sent a ticket but the issue persists.

V0yoEMK.png

HyLUw8F.jpgA clanmember cast his 4th skill as Volt and everytime he lose his Syandana ^^

Sry for bad pic (from cellphone...), We where playin and i send him an whatsapp: Hey i think you lost something ^^

-> BTW <- PLS Turn parts of the new melee sounds, they are more than painfull (or implement an options under sound settings where i can choose to turn of weapon sounds). I had to turn of the sound cause using my whip ends in an headache... + this creates too much noise with the other game sounds...

Edited by .-KG-..-BornStoned-.

5 часов назад, Signs сказал:

Vitus ILLUMINA is invisible to me when I place it in my orbiter. I don't think I need a screenshot of nothing lol. Settings will be down below..

SFnCVLO.jpg

raihcl2.jpg

oguF4eC.jpg

that because of turned off GPU particles %)

and its shame. can't play with dx10-11 for long (crashes entire system)

it is not longer possible to start channeling melee attacks while moving with a polearm.

i noticed that in the elite alert mission when i tried to channel for life leech and tested it after the mission:

before patch: move and whack the enemys around as you like and press the mouse button once in a while for some channeled attacks

after patch: while moving the mouse button for channeling does nothing. only when standing still its possible to start channeling (that costs precious time, and maybe the life)

i'm using on/off channeling, without holding the mouse key down all the time. tested with the guandao, not tested with other types of weapons

Basically all my Warframe and Weapon appearance options have been corrupted. All my Warframe and Weapon customizations that I've used for years.... gone.  

Also, the obvious Operator armor issues aside, we cannot color our Operator's undersuit anymore? Can this be a separate option, please? Not everyone wears a torso armor.

I have a problem where my launcher wont update
I just get this message:
Update failed!   

The content servers are temporarily unavailable.  

The update will be restarted shortly..

And i w8ed for a few hours and didn't get any changes even tried to reinstall the game but nothing works.

Edited by Aredator

2 hours ago, Argenex said:

Volt's 4, Discharge, stops doing anything in zone 2 after first use in both SO and ESO.

You cast it, lose the energy for doing so, it does its area-wide graphic, but does not do any damage, doesn't stun anything,

and no lightning is displayed anywhere.

same thing happened...cast 4th ability but enemies werent affected by the electrocute...

Unsure if this has been reported yet - Synthesis Scanner can be selected from wheel for the first time, but when switching back to a weapon and trying to select it once more from the wheel will show Unarmed. I have to switch to something else like Nosam Cutter and back to Synthesis Scanner to get it to show again. Very frustrating!