Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] C̶̹̃h̴̊̍̐͜i̶͓̩͛̽m̸̨̈́͘e̴̤̒ŕ̸͉͋̕å̸̙̭͕: Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

Not sure if I am the only one, but I cannot Melee Block with my controller anymore! Couldn't Channel previously but reassigning that solved it. Block on the other hand stays broken 😕

Mouse works fine though.

EDIT: I had to rebind it in the mouse/keyboard menu since it started to act wonky, and everything works fine now again. What did you guys touch? xD

Edited by NightmareT12

Spoiler

Y1ZhrO1.jpg

L87tTPc.jpg

There's a black thing around the neck of my operator, looks like a scarf or something. Seems to be tied to the Vahd Cuirass.

Koppra Hood also clips at a weird angle through everything.

Mask of the Lost One does not appear at all

Vahd Cuirass is clipping through the operator's buttocks and floating in the front.

Operator is not looking towards the mouse anymore.

Operator is not playing the Focus School Idle animation when customizing them anymore.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, MrHerty said:

The login screen has some problems when I try to put in a password. If the number "0" is the first character put in and you try to put in another number, that number input will not show up on the first try. It will show up on the second input. It seems to only be a problem when it's "0" followed by another number.

Then I spammed a bunch of random numbers in the password box. After about 10 or so inputs three other things showed up in front of the text cursor. I could move my text cursor in front of the unexpected inputs and delete them. But when I deleted everything behind the unexpected 3 inputs, only 2 were in front of the text cursor. These problems don't seem to apply to letter inputs.

Working around these problems have not worked for me. I first tried to input the rest of my password after the phantom second number. I tried deleting the input after the second phantom number then inputting the rest of my password. I tried my entering my entire password, deleting it, putting it all back in, deleting all but the first character and putting the rest of the password in.

TL:DR The password thing is wonky with numbers

I having the same problem

I have tried the new Arbitration Alert and had 300% bonus for Excalibur, so I used my Umbra but I didn't see any increase in damage with Exalted Blade or Radial Javelin.

Do the bonus work for all versions like Prime or Umbra or just the normal ones?

Edit:

Not all frames are bugged but some still do like Nova Prime and Chroma Prime. Almost killed my group with Nova because i was still giving speed instead of slow.

Oberon Prime works.

Edited by Alrescha
Testing Arbitration Alerts

Not sure if this is a bug or intentional, but (most likely) spoilers abound;

Spoiler

So, when I interact with the Lotus Helmet it takes me into some sort of prologue-eqsue sequence, like the Lua prologue.

This then takes me into some sort of interactable sequence with a UI on top of my screen that doesn't have any sort of visible action to be done at any point, and I am unable to pause, open the pause menu, or change settings. I can click on yellow sparking nodes to move my camera, but that is about it. Picture included;

Image here. Used Gyazo because I am not good at forums.

I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but it feels like a bug or leftover WIP thing.

Edited by Ophmalpulos
Fixed grammatical error. (Intentionally to Intentional.)
  • Like 2

I was doing Yursa, Neptune (a Dark Sector Defection) in order to finish my star map, and as I approached the drop-off for the defectors (there were only two for the first wave, don't know if they changed that in the patch or not), one fell through the floor to what I thought was supposed to be an inaccessable area. He got stuck on the wall and just died there. With the next group (of 3), all three of them fell and got stuck.

Imgur album of screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/Uu1PZgn

After updating and optimizing my launcher was crashing to the reporter immediately upon pressing play. 

Not even launching the engine. Turns out the (slightly) older nvidia driver i was running. (385.41) is incompatable. (running 1060 gtx)

Updating to 391.35 (only a few days old) resolved my problems. So... if you're running into issues, Update your DRIVERS! =D

(i stopped running the nvidia experience when they decided to start doing data slurping, so i don't get alerts when the driver updates)

17 minutes ago, Ophmalpulos said:

Not sure if this is a bug or intentional, but (most likely) spoilers abound;

Reveal hidden contents

So, when I interact with the Lotus Helmet it takes me into some sort of prologue-eqsue sequence, like the Lua prologue.

This then takes me into some sort of interactable sequence with a UI on top of my screen that doesn't have any sort of visible action to be done at any point, and I am unable to pause, open the pause menu, or change settings. I can click on yellow sparking nodes to move my camera, but that is about it. Picture included;

Image here. Used Gyazo because I am not good at forums.

I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but it feels like a bug or leftover WIP thing.

almost the same here, but mine is just a white screen

when I input my password 1st character  it's OK  (appearance * )

when I input my pwd 2nd character , it don't appear in the select cell, still * in the cell. (appearance * )

so I have to input my pwd 2nd  character  twice, and it can see ** in the cell ,but in fact now I input 1st character and double 2nd character. (appearance **)

no matter I put once 2nd character or twice 2nd  character,  I can't login my accout 

by the way, my second character is a number

hope this can help you.

Edited by witness0000
  • Like 1

So, uh... Pretty big issue...

Everything in my Orbiter is gone. I had many beautiful Ayatan sculptures. pictures, a ludoplex, one of those disgusting bird and rat things, and it's all gone...

I don't think I've ever been more traumatized in my life.

• Like 1