Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] C̶̹̃h̴̊̍̐͜i̶͓̩͛̽m̸̨̈́͘e̴̤̒ŕ̸͉͋̕å̸̙̭͕: Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

hace 11 minutos, Ophmalpulos dijo:

So, uh... Pretty big issue...

Everything in my Orbiter is gone. I had many beautiful Ayatan sculptures. pictures, a ludoplex, one of those disgusting bird and rat things, and it's all gone...

I don't think I've ever been more traumatized in my life.

guys, something happened to all my things, I had many statues with stars, pictures that I bought Baroo, the statue of Ember, one of Excalibur that also bought Baroo, the ludopex ...
after the new update they disappeared.

53 minutes ago, nickl3188 said:

Reach mods are not working on some weapons, I have a zaw that (with the help of a riven and primed reach) has an 11 meter range, currently with both of those mods installed it has a 3 meter range. This zaw is a that is a heavy blade with a +80.8 range riven.

It also seems that range mods don't work on my zaw... I thought the melee itself was bugged, but I guess it was the range issue.

Appreciate it, DE.

1 hour ago, 0mnom said:

My launcher keeps closing itself. It'll start downloading after checking for updates then get a few percent into downloading... at which point it will close itself without saying why. The application will still be in the Task Manager and I have to end the task there.

Restarting Steam did not fix it. Neither did restarting my computer.

I tried analyzing the game files. Which lead to it doing the same thing again.

I'm not sure what to do now.

Edit: Update, launcher suddenly works and download is complete. Background download without showing me?

Same happened to me. I completed the over 2 gb update to 100% but after that the game just wont start.

It checks for new content and gives error :

Update failed!

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers.

The update will be restarted shortly.. 

3 minutes ago, witness0000 said:

case1:

input password 1st character,

display *  ;

case2:

input password 1st character and  2nd character,

display *;

case3:

input password 1st character and 2nd character and 3rd character,

display **;

test reproduceability: 10/10 

I have a similar issue at 15th character which results in me being unable to login for about an hour now

18 minutes ago, Ophmalpulos said:

So, uh... Pretty big issue...

Everything in my Orbiter is gone. I had many beautiful Ayatan sculptures. pictures, a ludoplex, one of those disgusting bird and rat things, and it's all gone...

I don't think I've ever been more traumatized in my life.

Yeah, same here. Everything is gone and not in inventory either.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, witness0000 said:

case1:

input password 1st character,

display *  ;

case2:

input password 1st character and  2nd character,

display *;

case3:

input password 1st character and 2nd character and 3rd character,

display **;

test reproduceability: 10/10 

1st character is "0" and 2nd character is "4".  

Synthetic Scanner ( or scanners overall) dont work properly. Maybe it has something to do with high ping, but after u equip them they dont scan and you also dont see the usual scanner ui when u try to scan, no sound eather.

Also when this happens Helious doesn't scan too.

Edited by imbressive

So here are two youtube links to Videos I made concerning the mainline update, the quality is kinda meh going on to youtube, looks fine on my computer, must be something in shadowplay. I just started using it so bare with me. Found what appears to be a silumcrum bug, and Nyxs 3 still isnt showing the ghosts properly, also her 4 is super loud when it detonates, sounds cool though

After a host migration the arbitration defenseoperative goes down to 6k max health

After the host leaves at round 10,20,30 all players a booted to the orbiter without credit for the misson

Why is it host migration issues with EVERY new update and gamemode??? I'm really starting to think you dont test these at all, even after you have problems with it on EVERY.SINGLE.UPDATE

1 hour ago, Sasha_The_Lynx said:

I got one but i dont know if anyone else has this problem.
When i logged in, allmost all my colors i favorites where gone (Wich means i had to readd tehm), and the selected colors for many of my frames and skins i used went into default colors exept for, maybe one or two parts, but mostly got into default colors.

I also checked that weapons as well are affected, and i can tell you this that i didnt log into warframe until just now, so i couldnt have gone in to change them, that also includes the favorite color window. More than half of the colors i picked as faves where removed and some of the colors i see now there wherent even part of my favorites.

Not a massive breaker, but i couldnt be the only one affected, right?

I got the same thing. Half of my loadouts are #*!%ed up. It's not like I got used to my colours and have been using them for months.

• Like 1