Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] C̶̹̃h̴̊̍̐͜i̶͓̩͛̽m̸̨̈́͘e̴̤̒ŕ̸͉͋̕å̸̙̭͕: Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

While wielding the precious Egg Blade, playing as Excalibur, I am unable to channel while sprinting. 

Also, please, for the love of all that is stylish, undo all the stuff you did to the operators!

Edited by Reefermun
  • Like 1

Can't complete the Chimera Prologue. Whenever I load in it skips me ahead to the part where you should be in Operator form dashing around but I'm still in my warframe. I am capable of dashing around and nothing else. No dialogue triggers whatsoever and the quest does not progress past this point. 

Zitat

Can't complete the Chimera Prologue. Whenever I load in it skips me ahead to the part where you should be in Operator form dashing around but I'm still in my warframe. I am capable of dashing around and nothing else. No dialogue triggers whatsoever and the quest does not progress past this point. 

I have the sam problem.

Is there an easy fix?

Edited by silverjust

Equipping all 9 mods on Paracesis will nullify the effect of all said mods. In short, when there is only 1 slot left on the weapon, equipping the 9th mod will bring weapons stats to base ones.

This is not true for all mods tho, I am still studying the behaviour of this bug, please work asap on this as the weapon is currently useless

18 minutes ago, MickThejaguar said:

Same problem for me.

Like many other, lost all my placed decorations. Not appearing in my inventory, just gone. Posters, bobble head, Ayatans, vanished.

Also lost all my regular scanner, there were only my Simaris ones. Less of a problem than all my stuff vanishing 😞

• Like 1

The Eidolon Teralyst is stuck on a rock just outside Cetus Gate. It will not move. It just roars in a mourning tone. I zapped it once with my operator and it cast the aerial assault of the homing beams but it still didn't move. I zapped the little vomvalysts around it and it moved the branch once or twice, then went back to the original position. I wanted to let the Dev Team know about this. I went out there to farm pigments and to test my Arca Plasmor particles. The sad tune of the Teralyst was just heartbreaking. 

Warframe0040.jpg

Warframe0041.jpg

Warframe0045.jpg

Primed Reach doesnt work correctly, even after the hotfix, atleast for paracesis.

http://s50.photobucket.com/user/ShadowbladeNinja/media/paracesis without_zpsdpgmhonh.png.html

http://s50.photobucket.com/user/ShadowbladeNinja/media/paracesis with reach_zpswv8lakyt.png.html

It reduces the dmg and doesnt apply the extra range.

Update: The weapon shows lvl 30 instead of max and i have 68 mod capacity instead of the 60 normally. When i leveled the weapon, it was like it would keep leveling even after level 30. The game basically cuts of the first mod, as i extend the possible mod capacity.

Edited by ShadowbladeNinja
Update

Codex Scanner and Simaris scanner are exetremly buggy to use. They'rei n Slot 1 and my B keybind only makes me "unarmed", and im only able to use them if i select them manually from the gear menu. And Even then it doesnt always trigger.

Valkyr's Talons from Hysteria no longer have an innate energy trail like they used to. Turning on constant energy trail only half works as only one hand has a trail and when you channel you have a trail on both hands but the one on her left is only a thin line whereas the right one is as it usually was. The deployment and combo multiplier(?) sounds don't play most of the time and I cannot see Warcry's buff % indicator in either case.

Also, Ancients seem really trigger-happy with their hooks

Edited by Nemesis

After updating I discovered the orbiters decorations were removed, especially in the operator quarters where all items except the Baro Kiteer decals on the wall, the Warframe display and the fish in the tank (with a large Goopolla fish glitched in place of a small one). In the process of starting to put everything back I found that most of the items I own arent marked as such in the choose decoration menu but selecting them leads me to the purchase screen where it shows what items I own properly but unable to place them at all. There is also the concern that I may lose my Kuria, Eidolon Wisp and Glassfish, etc decorations. Is this just a server issue or is it a bug? I've linked some examples below. Any help will be appreciated.

Room before:

b4-1.jpg
b4-2.jpg

Room after:

20181012181320-1.jpg
20181012181347-1.jpg

Decorations example:

20181012183916-1.jpg
20181012183921-1.jpg

Edited by Vulder13
  • Like 1