Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] C̶̹̃h̴̊̍̐͜i̶͓̩͛̽m̸̨̈́͘e̴̤̒ŕ̸͉͋̕å̸̙̭͕: Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

I can't start Mask of the Revenant. I am rank 2 with the quills (Observer) and I talked to Nakak in Cetus and purchased the Mask of the Lost One. Afterward, however, Nakak didn't give me the extra voice line prompting me to wear it in the plains. I equipped it, made sure it was night time (Not evening or dawn, and headed toward the Gara Toht Lake... Still nothing. No voice line or spooky business whatsoever. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with Chimera because lots of other things are acting funny (i.e archwing launchers can be clicked and then launches me 10 seconds later) Any help would be appreciated as I don't have 375 plat to buy revenant... 

5 minutes ago, Jorydan said:

Apologies for the lack of screenshots but the spawns are broken outside of Arbitrations, yesterday during the exterminate sortie it took a squad of 4 people almost 9 minutes to kill 180~ enemies due to lack of enemy spawns where that would of normally taken about 3-4 minutes prior to the update.

Yeah it's definitely gotten worse with the update.  Took my squad 14 minutes yesterday to get 500 cryotic for an excavation alert because there were periods of several minutes where no power carrier would spawn.

Iel9SYZ.png

Clipping error on Excalibur Pendragron Helmet

To quote Onkko: was it ever thus?

After Hotfix 23.10.3:

AI Spawn still misbehaves on Earth missions, so they take longer than usual. In Void Fissure we have to wait and roam all over the map to get all reactants.

Equipping any kind of scanner still only works as intended when you are host.

Don't know if it has been said or not but : the scanners don't work. Sometimes when equiping the scanner you get unarmed instead, meaning you can not use the scanner for the rest of the mission. We just had that happen to us, I walked to a music thingy, scanned it, then we finished the objective and after that, none of us could equip our scanners anymore.

After updating to the main/first Chimera patch, when I went to my do the mini-quest in my cabin, all my decorations were gone. Everything. Gone. I assume it is still in my inventory - I have not cared enough to check. But still a bug. I had hoped they would reappear after the quest, and then after a reboot, but no, they did not.

///Mask of the Revenant Quest///

Hi,

I have completed every quest in game except for the above mentioned one. I have spoken to Nakak, and I have also bought the mask for 1 wisp. I have it equipped on my operator. I am also Observer rank as stated on quest, but the quest is not activating for me. I have been to the plains at night in operator form and nothing. I have checked so many youtube videos and have gone where others have gone and nothing ever happens quest wise. I have gotten a systems bp from bounties, even made that, still nothing. Went to plains again and nothing. I tried going to it via Cetus or directly from ship. Nada. 

///The Quills door///

When going to the plains from observer, doing whatever out there, then returning to Cetus, in operator mode the Quills door fails to open at all. I have to go from my observer directly to Cetus, then to the plains, then to the Quills before it will let me in. (Not sure if this is intentional now, but it has not been like that in the past)

Not sure if bug or not but now Khora's Ensnare now does not stop Dargyns in their tracks. Instead they just fly forever now.  Which has changed from before 23.10.   

This is not related to the Chimera patch but just wanted to say something as a person that does almost every Flood and has spent many hours in Kuva Survival.  There is hundreds of thousands of plat in rivens and the system is honestly very bad.    What is the point of Riven Disposition if the developer of Riven Disposition doesn't even us it?  Tiberon is still Disp 5 and Gammacor is disp 1?  How does that make sense?  

Kuva Survival:   There is a area still in that map that my cat gets stuck and dies. The same spot is hard to navigate as well. Catalyst holders can spawn far away from siphon for no reason or not spawn till the next one pops up.   Still no reason for staying in kuva survival for over 5 mins.  

Kuva floods/siphons: the kuva thing you need to capture gets stuck in place where you can't see but can hear.  This has been happening since kuva came out.    Shotgun styled amps can still cause make the Kuva Capture dissapear(again been this way since kuva was a thing)

This is not all the things, just the more annoying things I run into daily/weekly.

I get it you guys are super duper busy but kuva came out in November of 2016.  I feel like it has been discarded more than Conclave by DE.   If you don't believe that look at the passed patch notes.   

Patch notes 23.10 Example.

Only kuva related fix

• Fixed being unable to select the Taveuni node on the Kuva Fortress if highlighting the text with the cursor while using controller. 

Conclave fixes.

• Fixed kills achieved by Warframe Abilities that summon AI (Rumblers, Shadows, etc) not counting towards Conclave Challenges.
  • Fixed an issue where ending a Conclave match with a Radiation Status Effect would treat you as if you were on the opposing team.
  • Fixed not being able to pick up the Cephalon if it was dropped in the air in Conclave.
  • Fixed Cephalon Carrier time not resetting upon getting a kill in any Dedicated Server matches.
  • Fixed Lunaro lobby lighting being too bright to show team flag designs in Conclave.

Found another example. From another mainline.

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.12.0

kuva related fix

• Nothing

Conclave fixes.

• Chroma can no longer jump or sprint when using Spectral Scream.

I know this is small but it serves my point a bit.  Main updates kuva gets 100% ignored when there is clearly still issues.

There is no way that more people are playing conclave than farming kuva for their rivens. 

1 hour ago, bward141989 said:

Yeah it's definitely gotten worse with the update.  Took my squad 14 minutes yesterday to get 500 cryotic for an excavation alert because there were periods of several minutes where no power carrier would spawn.

It took more than one hour to finish an Exterminate solo mission on Uranus because of very poor enemy spawn rate - plus the mission marker would bug out and just lead to the extraction point - with no extraction possible.

Not sure if this is the right place to post it, but after the chimera update, my mesa's 3rd ability is bugged. Usually when using shattershield, you'll see a timer on the skill icon that'll remind you how much time you have left. When I use it, mesa performs the animation and gets the colour effect around her, but it has no timer and actually does not protect against any bullets at all. It does not wear out unless you fall out of the map, preventing you from casting it. If you die and revive, you can cast it again but it still doesn't do anything. 

https://imgur.com/a/Humv2VQ[/img]

https://imgur.com/a/Kf8nNrM[/img]

Edited by RunningOutOfPlats
Added pictures

13 minutes ago, Shadow-Spawn said:

It took more than one hour to finish an Exterminate solo mission on Uranus because of very poor enemy spawn rate - plus the mission marker would bug out and just lead to the extraction point - with no extraction possible.

Spawn is broken, aggro also... After certain time, new enemyes spawned remains in the place and did not attack until you come near them.

• Like 1

Am 14.10.2018 um 01:03 schrieb Zeroo_Genesis:

I've noticed a bug with the Link Mods, along with them only showing up in the "All" tab in the Modding station they are listed as "Companion" mods and yet they cannot be used on anything but Beasts, I am guessing they forgot to change them to Beast but if not I'd love to put them on Carrier Prime.

I noticed that, too. The mods Shelter, Loyal Companion, Pack Leader and Scavenge have the same issue, they are listed as "Companion" mods yet can only be equipped on Beasts. Either they need to be changed to Beast mods or be equippable on Robotic pets as well. 

The "Companion" mods also need their own tab in the Modding station.

Edited by MarginalMage

Applied a forma to Rhino Prime, and after re-leveling to max, with the exact same mods, plus an additional exilus mod, Iron skin value dropped by 1000.  Rather a large bug.

Edit-unequipped and reequipped exilus mod, value went back to previous.  Note, Exilus mod was Speed Drift, nothing to do with armor/health values.

Edited by Ulfhednar9
Additional information

Hello and thank you for the fixes DE. Here to report a bug.

Mesa's Peacemaker is not working at all.

No matter what mission and is my energy pool at current, if I activate shatter shield 3 things happen:

1) I don't get any damage reduction what so ever from ranged attacks 

2) There is no timer in the ability

3) Can't recast the ability

Tried a number of things to see if I can get it to work including: Jumping in and out of operator, jumping of the map and then recasting, letting enemies shoot me dead then recast it. Nothing works. 

On 2018-10-14 at 4:37 AM, PureBlu said:

Throwing Weapons in Dual Mode: Charge Mechanic has been Drastically changed! (Nothing in patch notes)

• E.g Glaive Prime (Dual Mode /w Mara Detron) - Charge Mechanic has been massively altered!
  • Timer for reaching complete charge is significantly longer
  • Glaive now automatically throws once full charge is reached
  • Skill window for charged throw has been removed
  • TLDR: Glaive Charge massively slower, no window, 100% charge throw chance

Please Fix DE - My favourite weapon just broke 💔

Edit: Also [Whirlwind] Mod is still not working properly for return flight after explosive impact

On 2018-10-12 at 7:53 PM, scoopusu said:

The charged throw timing on the Orvius (don't have any other glaives, so not sure if this is specific to it) seems to be massively slower than before - not sure if attack speed mods even affect it anymore.

Besides the fact that the time to charge a glaive has been drastically increased, I'd like to point out a couple of other things.

Charged throw "timing window" issues:

• As described by PureBlu; the glaive will automatically throw once it becomes charged.
    • I do not know exactly how to reproduce this. It was an issue for a few missions, until the next point in this list...
  • As described by my friend, when I told him of this issue; the glaive will not automatically throw once charged. As in, the bug did not happen.
    • We were playing on Helene, Saturn. I doubt that the mission itself was a contributing factor for the bug.
    • This makes it seem like the bug itself is inconsistent. My friend was using a regular Glaive, so perhaps that's the reason for discrepancies?

Other issues:

• Charged throws no longer have the additional color trail. The additional color trail was a useful way to confirm that the throw was charged.
  • Flight speed of a thrown charged glaive has been altered. It's noticeably slower than it was before.

Thank you DE for squashing bugs, and keep up the good work!