Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] C̶̹̃h̴̊̍̐͜i̶͓̩͛̽m̸̨̈́͘e̴̤̒ŕ̸͉͋̕å̸̙̭͕: Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

7 минут назад, _MrD_ сказал:

I can't finish the chimera prologue quest.

Every time i begin the quest, it spawns me as a warframe at the part where you must play with your operator.

PoEJoP0.jpgz2Z5tlc.jpg

Ok, it fixed itself. Just try swaping warframes.

At least it worked for me.

Volt's shield is now blocking arca plasmor projectiles when it didn't before.  If the projectile hits more than one shield, it stops.  The shield is also still blocking Zenistar disc flames.  Glaives seem fixed, though.

RIP all saved colours on every weapon, warframe and sentinal I have ever used; also sigils are on but rotated 90 degrees.

Edit: After running a mission all other loadouts had their colours restored, although the specific loadout the mission was played with did not.

Edited by MiniReaper
  • Like 1

1 минуту назад, opticalwheel сказал:

Ok so Valkyr Prime and Inaros were bugged but Umbra isn't. I guess switch to Umbra?

At first i tryed to use Umbra but it didn't worked. Changed to Saryn. Works perfectly.

So, been trying to update the game...the download was pretty smooth except for some part when it said that I couldn't connect to the server after which I restarted Warframe and then the updates resumed. Pretty much near the end, I got something similar, so I tried restarting the game like before, however this time it kept giving me the same message: Update failed !

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. 

Reconnecting doesn't work. 

Not a clue what I should do now.

My quest is broken. It takes me halfway through to the hiding stage and gives no dialogue, menu, or any other indication of anything. Just an empty room I can dash around in. Have to forcibly close the game to leave

Spoiler

unknown.png

My chat box is gone since the update.  Anyone know a fix?  It seems completely absent, even pressing T doesn't seem to do anything.

EDIT: Relogging a bunch of times fixed it.  Dunno what was up there.

Edited by Soulgazer

is this intended or bug

when me and cellmates go to arbitration, and when the first player dies, it can be revived by other cell

and when the next player dies, the player instantaneously dead, without dying phase, awaiting for revival