Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] C̶̹̃h̴̊̍̐͜i̶͓̩͛̽m̸̨̈́͘e̴̤̒ŕ̸͉͋̕å̸̙̭͕: Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

3 hours ago, ScottDaniels said:

Všechna moje ozdoby na lodi byly odstraněny a nemám je, aby je přidali zpátky. Stejně jako u mých nejstarších pedistálů je pryč plakát a jako 5 eidolonových soch.

I have the same problem.

The new Paracesis does not appear to have any working bonus hidden abilities like it seems to have. Rushed it, tried it on Lua and it does completely normal, average damage against sentients. 

EDIT: nevermind, it turns out that it uniquely gains increasing damage against sentients as it levels up 

Edited by Aikii

Gearwheel bug: I have first slot empty, but the gearwheel shifted everthing from by 1 so it looks like there is no empty slot 1 (also keybinds show like its shifted), but when I actualy use keybinds the empty slots are there.

I have keybinds on num1 - num9 gearwheel shows archwing on slot 2 gearwheel tooltip says keybind num2, but actually archwing deploys on num3. (num2 is synt. scaner) And arsenal shows the same thing no free slot 1.

Dont have time to see if I can fix it somehow ingame, going to sleep, good luck bug fixing.

17 minutes ago, Primbone said:

is this intended or bug

when me and cellmates go to arbitration, and when the first player dies, it can be revived by other cell

and when the next player dies, the player instantaneously dead, without dying phase, awaiting for revival

Yes, this is entirely intentional

Also was finishing defection on Phobos for arbitrations and first, third and fourth round it spawned only one defector, round two was normal. Also it only counted the second (normal) round and fourth round as saving a crew. 

When I'd use the Zauba Greaves (before the update), it would have the grey and white parts you see bellow the gold waistband and then equip the boots (Zauba boots with commodore waist area, actually looked good), after the update the operator has no pants on (the equivalent to equipping no greaves even though you're equipping the Zauba Greaves), the gold bits just float there, and the boots look horrible without that legging layer. DE plz fix, Operator fashion no longer up to par ;--;

c6wbMWH.jpg

L3FIXJt.jpg

We got a weird but potentially dangerous one on our clan, where after the update I (the last one to enter the clan) suddenly had the highest authority rank of the entire clan

We're a small clan and friends irl so i just had to promote our leader back up instead of me but if this happens to one of the giants clans with gagillions of people there's quite a lot of risks.

vor 8 Minuten schrieb rokyscz:

Cant play Chimera quest, instead normal landing on Lua it throws me into that cave with my frame , all I can do there is dashing around and nothing happens, I cant even leave, I have to shut down whole game.

Same here.... also tryt some other frames, but all the same thing... loadingscreen, landind cinematic... instant cave with frame

Massive issue, host migrations are causing the game to crash every time.  Also, given how many people are trying to complete nodes in the system right now, not only is that annoying, because host migrations don't appear to have been lessened at all, but texture issues are affecting many missions, for example, during a defection mission, the defecting Grineer fell through the floor, and got stuck,  End of mission,  Oh, host quit and game crashed, of course.

Atlas can't target the Arbiter drone with Landslide. Also, I can't say for sure if this is intended or not so I'll mention it anyway, the target NPC when playing defense is likely classed as a syndicate follower so they pass through Tectonics like a player would, and just warp around at intervals to "catch up".

While buying an item from syndicate (possibly from Baro too) there isn't any visible indication that I have mastered it.
screenshot from my inventory
zomMOdi.jpg?2
and from steel meridian ''shop''
8nOaJG3.jpg?1

And can you please change the color of 'Health Restore Gear Wheel item' back to red?
We have red health bars and red orb drops that restore health but this new green gear restore clashes with them and creates confusion.