Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] C̶̹̃h̴̊̍̐͜i̶͓̩͛̽m̸̨̈́͘e̴̤̒ŕ̸͉͋̕å̸̙̭͕: Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

Not sure if this is just me, but when I try to pull out any scanner (regular or synthesis) it'll just make me unarmed. It won't let me pull them out most of the time. There's a small chance it'll actually pull it out.

If it helps, I have my scanner in my first slot and also have slot 1keybinded to V

Edited by MissileMan

This already happened to me twice in two separate arbitrations: after getting the C reward the first time, the subsequent C rotation reward was never given. The first time was in a group grineer interception and the second was a solo infested survival at the 40min mark.

Just did Konzu's top tier mission.. made it through third objective successfully, waiting for next to appear and instead get a mission failed. Still got loot from phases up to that point. It had just turned day time and new set of missions were available when I accepted it.  Also appear to have received Ostron standing for the three phases completed. 

Edited by n3farious69
updated re: standing

· Synthesis scanner is broken. It doesn't matter if you equip it trough the inventory wheel or via keybind. you enter on "unarmed" status.

· Melee channel is broken, seems to have a cooldown or something now.

Varida Suit has been violated with that ridiculous inclusion of non-matching, fashionless hood. I turned the hood(s) off for that very reason. They all look trash. Half of trash is still trash. I don't want trash included with the only suit that looked good on my female operator.

Also, what happened to Zariman pants...color partition is borked. You ruined the only good pants, too. Only the accents around the knees should be lime green. Now it looks like a paint roller attacked me.

I can't seem to update to the newest version. The Launcher gets to 100%, but it still has 0.6 MB left to go, and it never finishes. Eventually it switches to a light blue screen with error message "Update failed! Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. The update will be restarted shortly..." After a few minutes, it restarts at 0%. It's gone through this cycle four times now... Any suggestions, other than a complete uninstall and reinstall?

Might have spoilers from the new update

the new melee weapon from the quest is bugged, equipping any melee damage mods (pressure point, primed pressure point, condition overload and probably a riven) messes up the critical chance/melee damage of it

Edited by xinaman

22 minutes ago, Nefenjo said:

I can't seem to update to the newest version. The Launcher gets to 100%, but it still has 0.6 MB left to go, and it never finishes. Eventually it switches to a light blue screen with error message "Update failed! Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. The update will be restarted shortly..." After a few minutes, it restarts at 0%. It's gone through this cycle four times now... Any suggestions, other than a complete uninstall and reinstall?

I'm also having this problem.

I have hotkey "6" (not in numpad part) binding to the sixth item slot, I set to Archwing Launcher in game. But it can't be triggered in Plains of Eidolon while pressing the respective hotkey.
However Swap the Archwing to my another slot with existing hotkey (swap to second slot, which previously was scanner with hotkey N)works.
(Previously my Archwing launcher is at 9th slot, so I have hotkey 9, after this QoL update, it's become 6th slot)

Edited by nickbananaboy
add more detail

Bug with Paracesis.  If you add 2 60% element mods to it, it automatically nullifies pressure point/primed pressure point/Sacrifical % boosts to all damage.  It drops the weapon's IPS based stats back down to default(11.5 puncture, 100.8 slash and 31.7 impact).  You should fix that. 

51 minutes ago, Ventricle8 said:

Varida Suit has been violated with that ridiculous inclusion of non-matching, fashionless hood. I turned the hood(s) off for that very reason. They all look trash. Half of trash is still trash. I don't want trash included with the only suit that looked good on my female operator.

Also, what happened to Zariman pants...color partition is borked. You ruined the only good pants, too. Only the accents around the knees should be lime green. Now it looks like a paint roller attacked me.

Yep. It's bad. I hope this gets reverted on Monday. Varida Suit, Vahd Sleeves, Zariman Leggings, Umbra Scarf was perfect the way it was.