Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] C̶̹̃h̴̊̍̐͜i̶͓̩͛̽m̸̨̈́͘e̴̤̒ŕ̸͉͋̕å̸̙̭͕: Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

8 minutes ago, MARS_GOD_OF_WAR said:

I discovered a bug involving Paracesis. Besides not being able to link, Primed fury & berserkers mods won't co exist:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021008795/screenshot/940582177270539996

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021008795/screenshot/940582177270525529

That's because you've exceeded the mod capacity of 70. When doing that it ignores whatever is in the first slot.

1 minute ago, Sgt.Tasmann said:

I'm getting an issue where the Paracesis seems to be having trouble with mods, particularly when I'm putting buzz kill, collision force, and jagged edge on altogether. With the addition of each one it keeps subtracting from one and adding to another, or just subtracting overall.

It seems to be any mod which does straight up physical damage mods. Because I put sacrificial steel instead of true steel, and the extra damage to sentients part of the mod caused the stats to go down for some reason.

F01847BD163C2C84974817077E573E598D6E9FEBB0C1BF41E78F75F3F61731B5CF19EFF88F6A84B97A70B3F066CCB17743242A5619A2039C24A1186B

See above answer.

Low level exterminate fissure missions are bugged. https://imgur.com/a/MUgZFr3

either no enemies spawn (second pic) until you stand at the extraction point or the kill count goes negative(first pic) or when gping to anoter map part enemies start spawning like usual. The screenshots are taken an E prime (earth) in a lith exterminate fissure at 22:10-22:20 CEST. Replicable by replaying the mission

1 minute ago, Sgt.Tasmann said:

So that's the bug?

I meant, see my answer above your post but anyway, your issues are because you've exceeded the mod capacity of 70. When doing that it ignores whatever mod is in the first slot.

It's been mentioned multiple times in this thread.

I invited a friend into my orbiter and he can't enter any of my rooms. I think this is a bug but I am unsure if its just me or if anyone else is having the issue. Oh and they don't see the ramp either. The same goes for me going to their orbiter.

14 hours ago, SpankyMagoo said:

This, Using a Wired Xbox 360 Pad, Originally Had crouch, slide, and roll on L2 (left trigger) and aim weapon on L1 (left shoulder button). I can reverse those and have the game register the change, but it will not change it back to my original configuration. Please fix 

This update literally created a restriction of movements in melee, since crouch, slide and roll are on L2, cannot even bullet jump.

Please fix.

Encountered four bugs :

- If I go to the Inventory Menu, my keyboard is considered my pad : if I use WASD, it moves like the pad, if I press Y, it activates the sorting list, I can't use the search function, etc.

- One of the extermination mission I did spawned with no enemies, said that the extraction point was the objective and when I left with my friends' group, I was put with a random person that wasn't even in the mission with us.

- My friend is unable to use his pad since the first Chimera update, he can only move the camera but otherwise, S#&$ out of luck. He's using a wireless Xbox One pad.

- Someone sent me a friend invite and I accepted it, the friend invite icon is still in the corner even tho I've accepted it and I don't have other requests.

Edited by ChipsLight

• Operator energy color is completely gone. Especially noticeable with the Ceno helmet since all the slits should be lit up, but they are not.
  • Doors are sometimes still green during a lockdown. I noticed it on the galleon tileset.
  • End of mission music sometimes doesn't play.
  • Had a few missions where I couldn't bring out the codex scanner or the synthesis scanner. Didn't happen when I was the host, so maybe lag related?

17 minutes ago, MeinsEins said:

Low level exterminate fissure missions are bugged. https://imgur.com/a/MUgZFr3

either no enemies spawn (second pic) until you stand at the extraction point or the kill count goes negative(first pic) or when gping to anoter map part enemies start spawning like usual. The screenshots are taken an E prime (earth) in a lith exterminate fissure at 22:10-22:20 CEST. Replicable by replaying the mission

Just happened to me.  Weirdly, after hanging out at the extract point, they started spawning VERY slowly, like 1 or 2 mobs every 5 minutes or so.  But no reactant.

Trying to help some friends progress in the star chart and Sycorax on Neptune is no longer spawning enemies during the underwater archwing part. I am unable to complete this mission. I have done it multiple times and I get to about 60 enemies before it puts you into the underwater part and then can no longer complete due to enemies no longer spawning.

I just had an issue in the first incursion mission (Mobile Defense, Only melee weapons on Umbriel).

I was killing some enemies with my new zaw dagger when I felt on a water pocket. When I surfaced, I was holding the Veritux Archwing sword!

I was able to use it for the rest of the mission, altought it is a heavy blade, it performed like my dagger ( Also the name of the weapon was still my zaw dagger).

s3q5qb.png

So I was XP-ing the new weapon, paracesis, when I noticed that there was a bug with it's rank, when it reaches level 30 it doesn't appear as "MAXED" instead it appears as rank 30.

28tb609.jpg

Also, I thought, why stop at 30? There are plenty of other numbers right? By the power of the new Chimera update that was vested in me I introduce, a new bug:)

2u47m6t.jpg

Party issues loading into Plains of Eidolon

Group of 4 in a party, all in Cetus. All loads in except one. He still appears to be in the party when clicking ESC but does not appear on the group list found on the right side of the screen. He can still see our party messages and write to us but does not load in, eventually gets kicked and game crash for him.

No bounty selected.

Exact same issue with trying to load to Plains from our ships while in the party.

At the same time all squad members and their weapons besides myself appeared to be lvl 0

Lures in Plains of Eidolon are extraordinarily slow

While hunting eidolons I, Trinity, gather 7 lures to capture all 3 eidolons. While babysitting them Inoticed they are moving alot slower than normally (before the update).

It's near impossible to pull them out of hazards or out of the way from limb shots.

They also behave really strangely sometimes. They tend to move away from me towards what seems to be their origin / camp they were taken from.

If I move too far from them they get teleported (normal) but when they arrive the tend to arrive higher into the air or halfway into the ground.

This is super commonly seen at the shrine/alter where you sacrifice the eidolon shard to summon the next eidolon.

Edited by Scroll_of_Wisdom

22 hours ago, Weird_Stealth said:

Controller layouts (at least for Xbox, not sure about Play station) are getting reset to default, and any changes to the bindings aren't taking effect, and often maintaining the default value.

Video

21 hours ago, Lethalios said:

Controller button binds not saving and outright changing themselves upon saving. 

22 hours ago, thanosr34 said:

I can no longer channel melee with the controller.  I tried re-binding it, but it didn't help.  However, melee channel works fine with mouse/keyboard.  

19 hours ago, modalmojo said:

I set "Crouch, Slide and Roll Move Down" to L2 of my controller, it has no effect when I press L2, therefore I cannot perform all of those, and Bullet Jump when I press L2 + Jump.

15 hours ago, SpankyMagoo said:

This, Using a Wired Xbox 360 Pad, Originally Had crouch, slide, and roll on L2 (left trigger) and aim weapon on L1 (left shoulder button). I can reverse those and have the game register the change, but it will not change it back to my original configuration. Please fix 

5 hours ago, PhoenixDFA said:

Any melee action bound to Left Trigger on an Xbox One controller being used on PC will not function. In my case, it's block. Can't do Tempo Royale block combo or aim glide with a melee weapon equipped.

Workaround is to use AntiMicro or some sort of controller keybinder to bind Left Trigger to Right Mouse Button, but seriously, shouldn't have to use third party programs for a game that has controller support.

I'm having the same issue with controller bindings as other users in this thread, like the people above. I have a wired Xbox 360 Controller and had the Warframe's Ability Meny binded to the "LB button".

The controller bindings aren't being saved, and because I went to change the default Gear Hotkey from 2 to 1 - why in the hek it isn't already defaulted to 1 is beyond my conprehension, this essentially disconfigured the bindings of a lot of buttons.

I can't use Operator, I can't use Warframe's Abilities - either from the Ability Menu, because it never shows since the game believes it's "Crouching", nor through activating at least one ability. Another weird bug is that during mission, pressing the LB button crouches, but on the Orbiter, pressing the same LB button changes from Warframe to Operator or vice-versa, just like when you press 5.

It's completely disconfigured and it's impossible to play the game without being able to use Warframe's abilities, can't channel Melee weapons, can't change to Operator to activate Magus Elevate to restore Health to your Warframe, etc.

Please fix this ASAP!!!!! Outside of Sorties, I won't even play the game untill all of this is fixed. Playing with Keyboard and Mouse just isn't an option for me, since I have wrist problems. Using a controller is the only way. But now I'm forced to take Rhino just to activate Iron Skin with a keyboard and play with a controller just to shoot.

Not much of team play, but there's nothing else I can do - might even do it Solo to not bother other people, though today's 1st Sortie mission is melee only, when you can't even channel nor use Warframes abilities. Sigh.

Before the update had the room of the ship well decorated with different images and various decorations of cetus among other things, but after that the room is empty and only appears the fish tank, the design of the walls and the lotus helmet.

The decorations do not appear anywhere and if I look for them in decorations it appears to me that I had never bought them.

Who else happened to this?

45 minutes ago, Alekan_Pelekan said:

So I was XP-ing the new weapon, paracesis, when I noticed that there was a bug with it's rank, when it reaches level 30 it doesn't appear as "MAXED" instead it appears as rank 30.

28tb609.jpg

Also, I thought, why stop at 30? There are plenty of other numbers right? By the power of the new Chimera update that was vested in me I introduce, a new bug:)

2u47m6t.jpg

It can go higher than 30. Max rank of 40 after 5 forma. Not a bug.