Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] C̶̹̃h̴̊̍̐͜i̶͓̩͛̽m̸̨̈́͘e̴̤̒ŕ̸͉͋̕å̸̙̭͕: Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

1. I noticed after the update that the Arca Plasmor shoots such BLINDING EXPLOSIONS I can't see anything when I fire in short range. Considering it's a shotgun type weapon... yeah,not very good. (I know I can use less bright energy color, but I used this before and it was not a problem)

2. There are weird things going on with my frame's neck sometimes. Sadly, I have no idea how to get it on video; it happens when there's something it's looking at (like the foundry on the Orbiter) and I do an emote like deep bow, and the head just spins in an unnatural angle or even inside the body.

3. My friend wanted to show off his orbiter, but when he invited me I couln't go in any of the doors 😞 so I couldn't check out his personal quarter or the transference room.

4. Have you seen the Spacemom noggle's head? I am very creeped out.

Spoiler

Maybe evil void clone son tampered with it? I did put mine right next to the Lotus helmet pedestal...

I've tried to reproduce this a few times, but I've only gotten it once so far. When loading into Maroo's Bazaar, I got stuck in the loading screen, and got a bunch of overlapping dialog that sounded like it's from fortuna or something, with the talks of debt, contracts, etc. in it. I made sure it was coming from the game (since it was ignoring my volume settings as well). Here's a video of it: 

I noticed two rare stuff.. I now cannot channel while running, I have to stop walking/moving and channel, but as soon I hit something it stops.. and the second one, is Helios Prime not scanning any Somacord Tone or Cephalon's Fragments. (Yes! I checked everything like having Investigator mod on, having enough Scanners and stuff like that.. The weird thing, is that it does scan enemies or structures that I lack scanning in the codex..)

I found 5 bugs:

1) Affinity numbers appearing seemingly randomly off-map somewhere at skybox distance.

2) Sortie description giving folder directory instead of description.

3) Oculysts seem to be broken, they don't move and once you scan them it says "nil" and they dont fly away and dont spawn fighters.

4) Codex scanner sometimes breaks being unable to zoom in.

5) Archwing melee weapon stayed after leaving water in a melee only sortie.

18 hours ago, Marrra said:

Unable to equip synthesis scanner.
I have tried it on different gear slots, with different keybinds, it doesn't matter.
Instead of equipping the scanner it makes me unarmed.
Until this is fixed, I am unable to scan anything.

EDIT: So we've figured out that it only happens if you're not party lead.

Seems to be a broken damage calculation going on in Arbitrations:

Full health, full shields, suddenly dead from nothing. Check your ee.log file, you will most likely see something that says you took 1 point of damage while having full health.

There is some bug where that 1 damage point isn't being calculated correctly and is instead instantly killing people.

This is what a normal death should look like;

took 20 damage at 20 health from a TROOPER using a Shotgun

Or;

took 133 damage at 94 health from a NAPALM using a NapalmLauncher

Instead, the abnormal death will look like this, which happens in Arbitrations:

took 1 damage at 740 health from a NULLIFIER CREWMAN using a SniperRifle

Because of this, I honestly don't think Arbitrations are ready for main stream. This is one heck of a bug.

@[DE]Saske

Edited by Argenex

5 minutes ago, Argenex said:

Seems to be a broken damage calculation going on in Arbitrations:

Full health, full shields, suddenly dead from nothing. Check your ee.log file, you will most likely see something that says you took 1 point of damage while having full health.

There is some bug where that 1 damage point isn't being calculated correctly and is instead instantly killing people.

This is what a normal death should look like;

took 20 damage at 20 health from a TROOPER using a Shotgun

Or;

took 133 damage at 94 health from a NAPALM using a NapalmLauncher

Instead, the abnormal death will look like this, which happens in Arbitrations:

took 1 damage at 740 health from a NULLIFIER CREWMAN using a SniperRifle

Because of this, I honestly don't think Arbitrations are ready for main stream. This is one heck of a bug.

This might actually be occurring sporadically in other mission types.  Was doing a mobile defense mission, when suddenly every single squad member was insta killed and the system we were hacking was one shotted. 

I've noticed a bug with the Link Mods, along with them only showing up in the "All" tab in the Modding station they are listed as "Companion" mods and yet they cannot be used on anything but Beasts, I am guessing they forgot to change them to Beast but if not I'd love to put them on Carrier Prime.

Not sure if i'm the only one or not, but since the update plains matchmaking seems messed up.  Selecting bounty 5 and then leaving through the gate puts me in a party with no problems, but i'll end up running a completely different bounty than the one I selected.

1 hour ago, DeDraKun said:

1. I noticed after the update that the Arca Plasmor shoots such BLINDING EXPLOSIONS I can't see anything when I fire in short range. Considering it's a shotgun type weapon... yeah,not very good. (I know I can use less bright energy color, but I used this before and it was not a problem)

Yeah, I want to petition for it to be renamed "Atomic Vortex Cannon" 😛  However, you can reduce the issue by selecting black as the energy color for it, which actually looks pretty cool, a rolling transparent air distortion and some dark red sparks at the impact end.

7 hours ago, PhoenixDFA said:

Any melee action bound to Left Trigger on an Xbox One controller being used on PC will not function. In my case, it's block. Can't do Tempo Royale block combo or aim glide with a melee weapon equipped.

Workaround is to use AntiMicro or some sort of controller keybinder to bind Left Trigger to Right Mouse Button, but seriously, shouldn't have to use third party programs for a game that has controller support.

This.  Melee Channeling bound to left trigger doesn't work either.