Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] C̶̹̃h̴̊̍̐͜i̶͓̩͛̽m̸̨̈́͘e̴̤̒ŕ̸͉͋̕å̸̙̭͕: Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

I found a "workaround" kinda, for the color scheme reset Bug, simply Relogin ( NOT Exit Game) Profile > Logout

and all the Frames, weapons and Sigils will be alligned recolored but this wont save your Fav. color selection

Edited by ..Loner..

Relic fissure mission, Lith relic on earth, no enemies and no fissures spawning.  Empty map except for Kubros.  After waiting 10 min one fissure spawned.

Equipment wheel bug - quite often you can pull a scanner out and it's not functional.  Cycling weapon and scanner about 10 times it will work once, then repeat.

A minor bug I had with this update is the fish in my personal quarters tank not being the right size. My goopolla is shown as a large even though it;s suppose to be small and I no longer have any small goopolla, just two stacks of large goopolla and one stack of medium goopolla. I went to fish some small ones to see if I just lost them all but when I caught a 2.0 kg goopolla, clearly a small, the game still called it a large one even though it clearly shows my frame holding a tiny fish in one hand instead of carrying a large one with two.

So I know everybody else and their grandma said it before, but all of the decorations in my ship are gone, and the ones I try to add keep disappearing too. This includes all the drawings from the Glast Gambit quest, the jar from the Sands of Inaros, 6 Articulas (I think, I'm almost sure there were 4 I placed, then I think I lost a couple more trying to add new decorations), the Terralyst Articula, the tea set and even the Ludoplex.

That's quite inconvenient, I don't even know if I can get all of that stuff again. I'm not even mad about the few things I've bought, I'm just worried about losing things forever...

(PC) The Paracecis is having this bug where if i go over a certain amount of damage it loses damage instead. so my slash is up to 500 and then i add a shock mod, the slash damage drops to 299. I was in my arsenal while in front of Simaris at Cronia relay when i noticed this. Links to photos: https://ibb.co/nrMJdp (Before) https://ibb.co/dF94Jp (After)

Edit: Turns out adding any mods past 6 mods does this, but the amount of damage i lose varies. Also i was in my orbiter this time.

Edited by Sgt.Skullboy

First of all, thank you for creating this game mode, it's awesome, but I encountered a problem:

I had the bonus effect on my rhino yesterday, roar was awesome to use, but iron skin didn't scale up with strength even with +300% strength, it only got to 5,6k.

Synthesis scanner doesn't show up when selected in-game

Edited by Kancelas
Found more problems

7 minutes ago, SilverSnake4 said:

So I know everybody else and their grandma said it before, but all of the decorations in my ship are gone, and the ones I try to add keep disappearing too. This includes all the drawings from the Glast Gambit quest, the jar from the Sands of Inaros, 6 Articulas (I think, I'm almost sure there were 4 I placed, then I think I lost a couple more trying to add new decorations), the Terralyst Articula, the tea set and even the Ludoplex.

That's quite inconvenient, I don't even know if I can get all of that stuff again. I'm not even mad about the few things I've bought, I'm just worried about losing things forever...

this kinda happened to me before the update
the whole decorations simply started taking a weird long time to load inside the ship
even though they are still there
but that weird bug? glitch? stopped  happening to me

Arbitration bonuses don't always work!

I had a +300% bonus strength on chroma arbitration alert. I jump into the mission on chroma, cast my 2 and 3 and nope, no bonus at all. 
Similar values to what it is always at without this supposed bonus. My chroma has 293% power strength without growing power, and with growing power it should be 318%.
It should have given me way higher Health (I run fire chroma) and Scorn & Fury bonuses. It's giving me the exact same values in the mission as in the simulacrum or any other mission. I made sure to double check...

Oh, I did play Chroma Prime and not regular Chroma. Is that possibly the issue? Because that would be very annoying and illogical, having to choose the inferior frame when you have the superior variant...

1. Exterminate missions are broken again with no enemies spawning, did alerts and void tears of it.

2. The new gear wheel broke simaris scanners, you either will or will not be able to use them, in the case of no, it shows you as unarmed, it took me 21 retries before I could pull them out properly.

3. Experiencing major matchmaking issues with this update such as "full session", "could not join", "session not found", etc.

4. Helios might be broken with scanning OBJECTS, not enemies, he wouldn't scan a lot of them like lore pieces, barrels, frame fighter data, and what have you like he did before.

Edited by Terragis

Just logged in, one Targis shoulder is fine. The other is incessantly spewing ridiculous amounts of smoke and particles like it thinks it needs to recreate a volcanic eruption.

bbqaAXR.png

And here's it from another angle, so you can see it's just the one going off, not both. 
6i4dgAA.png

Kind of an interesting effect tbh. Any chance it could become an option or feature? ;D