Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] C̶̹̃h̴̊̍̐͜i̶͓̩͛̽m̸̨̈́͘e̴̤̒ŕ̸͉͋̕å̸̙̭͕: Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

I think it's time to agree that whatever is going on with kavats and kubrows, is Just a bug that must be fixed. Colors are already hard to ID, and with the bug its basicaly impossible.. 

Also, the new melee slide attack sound is horrible. 

Yursa, Neptune was bugged on Friday. The defectors kept falling to a lower level on the tileset, had to try 3 times, and on the 3rd run it took around 15 min to finish. Have no idea if its still broken. 

Awesome job on the no limit on kubrow eggs, but please, do something about the odd texture the kubrows and kavat got after the update. 

There's issues with Eidolon hunts since the update.

Lures fly up and away instead of staying grounded, often making it impossible to fill them with vomvalysts and also making you have to fly up to gather the loot they drop. 

Lures are also not spawning correctly, for example the camp far right of Cetus across the main lake is not spawning lures and always used to have 2 guaranteed spawns, making lure gathering much worse.

Unairu wisps summoned via void blast are not spawning, it is an issue with not being able to target an invulnerable Eidolon(during scream for example) with void blast. This never used to happen and is a real problem. There also seems to be an issue with how far away from the eidolon Unairu wisps can be summoned, as they used to be able to be summoned onto the shore while the Eidolon is coming out of the water. Again a big problem.

The new energy pads have a very slight delay before giving you energy, this is an issue in Eidolon hunts where we are using energy pads to be able to blink in Itzal consistently.

The old artificial ceiling in the Plains is back, please revert this as it was much better how you had it before with us able to fly nice and high and not feel boxed in artificially.

Loving the rest of the update DE but these things are fairly game-breaking for Eidolon hunts and it would be much appreciated if it got fixed. Keep up the good work.

Throwing Weapons in Dual Mode: Charge Mechanic has been Drastically changed! (Nothing in patch notes)

• E.g Glaive Prime (Dual Mode /w Mara Detron) - Charge Mechanic has been massively altered!
  • Timer for reaching complete charge is significantly longer
  • Glaive now automatically throws once full charge is reached
  • Skill window for charged throw has been removed

• TLDR: Glaive Charge massively slower, no window, 100% charge throw chance

Please Fix DE - My favourite weapon just broke 💔

Edit: Also [Whirlwind] Mod is still not working properly for return flight after explosive impact

Edited by PureBlu
New info

Cetus bounties are definitely bugged. Joined lower level bounties than I selected, and even joined Eidolon Hunt twice. No problem when I was the host however. 

Small goopollas description is wrong and is displayed as a large one, both in the catch screen and in the inventory. The rewards when cutting them up or providing them to Cetus are correct however.

27CE926BCC0781A0373E275DD51B5946B0497CBB

Arbitrations need to be re-checked considering damage scaling and defense target HP, considering he runs around like a chicken without head. After 30 mins, if you loose him (for ex. he can teleport through walls) from your sight, and don't refresh for ex. Gara's splinters on him, he dies from almost one shot, which considering he is NOT revivable, makes this more frustrating than it should be. And no, it is not "fun" to have your target out of control, because we can't tell them to stay put like we do with almost every other ally.

• Like 2

Melee channeling doesn't work when pressing sprint. This applies to any kind of movement (jumping, bullet jumping, wall running etc.), expect sliding. The problem doesn't seem to occur while not moving in a direction other than jumping.

It also doesn't work at all when the channeling key is the same as the secondary fire keybind.

Tested it with various weapons and sessions. Using a mouse and keyboard.
The 1 minute video below illustrates this bug.

Sprint = shift
Secondary fire = XButton1 = Mouse 4
Channeling = XButton2 = Mouse 5

Hosted recent alert for a defense mission on Europa. corpus tileset (tenno in a cryo tube) with Infested as my enemy. Splintering storm was doing very little damage (if any at all) to enemies unless I was within Limbo's bubble. I mean, I stood within a pack of them, and melee'd them down before my splinter storm registered even a tick of damage. Inside the limbo bubble, it seemed to be working normally (I could slide through a whole row of them and kill them all). I had, at one point, my storm stacked up over 50k damage (not a lot but given the mission I didn't think I needed even that much). Most of my damage that mission was exploding my wall and not my splinter storm.

I attempted to replicate if splinter storm alone was having issues, and in the Simulacrum, against level 30 enemies, 13k damage wiped them out no problem.

Squad was me on Gara, a Limbo, a Nezha, and a Trinity Prime. 

Relevant information I could collect -> https://imgur.com/qqM0tsz

I have the problem with AI before the Chimera update, but now i think is bigger. In every lvl i enter to play, after some time  enemyes flows are broken. Packs of enemyes stand still and not attacking until we go very close of them. In onslaught missions, occuring more frecquent after lvl 4 or 5.

Another bigger problem is Synthesis Scanner. Didnt work after the update. We cannot scan anything...