Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] C̶̹̃h̴̊̍̐͜i̶͓̩͛̽m̸̨̈́͘e̴̤̒ŕ̸͉͋̕å̸̙̭͕: Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

On 2018-10-13 at 2:17 AM, ScottDaniels said:

All my ship decorations were removed, and I dont have them to add them back.  As in my priome pedistals, a poster, and like 5 eidolon statues are gone.

Same here, missing both quill statues, glass fish and much more

Copied over from my reddit thread, so please forgive any formatting quirks.

- Plague Keewar + Shtung stave Zaw
 - Tested with Clashing Forest and Flailing Branch stances
 - Tested with and without Reach
 - Tested with and without any equipped mods or arcanes
 - Tested Bo, another stave type weapon

Since the update I noticed in missions that my Zaw, a stave I lovingly named Osteoporosis, seemed to just not feel as good to use as it used to. Knowing that "feel" wasn't really a good metric to go by, I brought it to the Simulacrum for further testing. Turns out, for some reason the first strike of quick-melee doesn't hit anything unless you're touching the enemy when you use it while facing them, or if the enemy is behind and to the left of you. The second strike of quick-melee has no problem hitting multiple enemies from considerable distance or from the expected direction. I tested with a Bo with and without Reach and it seemed to behave as expected. I don't have another Zaw to test with at the moment.

https://gfycat.com/ThornyNegligibleJay - testing while facing an enemy

https://gfycat.com/AgreeableWhichBarnacle - tested while facing away from an enemy

I'm posting here mostly to see if this is affecting anyone else or if for some reason my awesome Zaw has been individually bugged. This is unfortunately making it annoying to use in missions, even when I'm just trying to open loot containers.

• Like 1

host migration don't let you receive rewards in arbitration, occurred when were 9:57 min in survival, and after host migration, the exit was available but we didn't get anything, rotation drop or vitus essence .

Edited by enemystand
fix some words

1 hour ago, enemystand said:

host migration don't let you receive rewards in arbitration, occurred when were 9:57 min in survival, and after host migration, the exit was available but we didn't get anything, rotation drop or elitium.

Yes, among other things host migration needs a rework.

On 2018-10-12 at 11:14 AM, TerrorTraktor said:

Started an Arbitration mission and the game slowly darkened until I could barely see anything. The options are unchanged. This is what it looks like after around 15 minutes:

1gWdLOk.jpg

sgQfYQC.jpg

I had the same thing. Disabling the adaptive lighting fixed my problem. I would prefer to keep it on though. Only happened after finishing the quest. 

1 hour ago, thecursedcometh said:

There is a bug where using 100% of Paracesis' mod capacity resets it's attack speed, even with fury on. Note: I have not forma'd mine yet.

This bug is about initial 90 capacity which shouldn't be a thing with unformaed Paracesis. It allows you to put the mods in, but those mods that go over the intended capacity limit just won't work. Your solution is to forma the weapon 5 times so it can reach level 40 and have the true capacity of 90.

Nightwatch Napalm doesn't work anymore (?)

I've been really enjoying using the Ogris with Nightwatch Napalm paired with Firestorm, but since the update I noticed the napalm fireball doesn't do damage to enemies anymore, just the rocket explosion. Enemies run right past the fireball without taking damage. If this has happened to anyone else before I'd love to know if there's a solution. I've reset and rearranged mods, restarted the game several times, reset settings, etc. but no go.

Tested it and it seems enemies take damage from the fireball sometimes, except they have to touch the tiny center point of the fireball. Otherwise, the flames still don't do any damage. Even then, this tiny amount of damage isn't guaranteed.

On 2018-10-13 at 3:44 PM, Sdarts said:

I'm having the same issue with controller bindings as other users in this thread, like the people above. I have a wired Xbox 360 Controller and had the Warframe's Ability Meny binded to the "LB button".

The controller bindings aren't being saved, and because I went to change the default Gear Hotkey from 2 to 1 - why in the hek it isn't already defaulted to 1 is beyond my conprehension, this essentially disconfigured the bindings of a lot of buttons.

I can't use Operator, I can't use Warframe's Abilities - either from the Ability Menu, because it never shows since the game believes it's "Crouching", nor through activating at least one ability. Another weird bug is that during mission, pressing the LB button crouches, but on the Orbiter, pressing the same LB button changes from Warframe to Operator or vice-versa, just like when you press 5.

It's completely disconfigured and it's impossible to play the game without being able to use Warframe's abilities, can't channel Melee weapons, can't change to Operator to activate Magus Elevate to restore Health to your Warframe, etc.

Please fix this ASAP!!!!! Outside of Sorties, I won't even play the game untill all of this is fixed. Playing with Keyboard and Mouse just isn't an option for me, since I have wrist problems. Using a controller is the only way. But now I'm forced to take Rhino just to activate Iron Skin with a keyboard and play with a controller just to shoot.

Not much of team play, but there's nothing else I can do - might even do it Solo to not bother other people, though today's 1st Sortie mission is melee only, when you can't even channel nor use Warframes abilities. Sigh.

I actually figured out that if you're changing the bindings by using your mouse to select the new settings like I was in the video, they wasn't saving the bindings. But, if you use your controller to change the settings, it actually saves your settings. but the down side is that the fishing tool menu is not attached to the ability menu so we need to figure out a way to make that work a lot better, or  at least work so you can cycle through the options and active them like you would abilities.

Edited by Weird_Stealth

15 minutes ago, TaDrummer said:

When using the new gear loadout: Whenever i attempt to equip a scanner it makes me unarmed. I have to try it 5 or 6 times before my scanner actually is in my hand. 

Me too, I tried fiddling with my weapons, swapping through them, going melee only, then trying to equip the scanner... now during missions my character t-poses and I can't even fight back while trying to pull out my scanner. Given up on this update until they give me back my Liset items and allow me to participate in missions without constant host migrations with pre-made groups.

So DE decided to release The Mainline Update on a late Friday -  but chose not to work on bug fixing over the weekend.
Given that DE had a short work week in Canada I find that a bit odd especially given that this Update proved to be quite buggy.
They even made a "Mega" bug thread for it, so they must have been expecting it.

30 minutes ago, Shadow-Spawn said:

So DE decided to release The Mainline Update on a late Friday -  but chose not to work on bug fixing over the weekend.
Given that DE had a short work week in Canada I find that a bit odd especially given that this Update proved to be quite buggy.
They even made a "Mega" bug thread for it, so they must have been expecting it.

Perhaps not odd so much as ill-advised.