Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] C̶̹̃h̴̊̍̐͜i̶͓̩͛̽m̸̨̈́͘e̴̤̒ŕ̸͉͋̕å̸̙̭͕: Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

Corpus moas and drones are stucking and shaking furiously when a portal opens and turn them to corrupted in relic runs they are not getting close or attacking. Thats because we can find half amount enemies in corpus maps. All corpus relic runs turned a nightmare.

Targis prime armor bug, randomly makes random pieces of the set give off this channeling look without channeling yourself, sometimes 1 out of 5 pieces of armor sometimes 4. simply use the armor set and its bound to happen. 

Kubrow issues x.x

I haven't noticed it on the kavats as much as i've noticed it on my kubrows. 2 issues...

It seems like the alphas on the fur seem to be pretty messed up on the fur. you don't notice it so much on the darker colors, but on the lighter colors you notice it a lot and it's with all build types and breeds that have fur.

Before Chimera:

LsrJpYZ.jpg

After Chimera (same kubrow for comparison purposes)

2rthW1H.jpg

A different build kubrow

(Pre-Chimera)

NKBoR6i.jpg

(Post-Chimera)

bQIEnDD.jpg

(Post-Chimera with lighter colors)nt90GfI.jpg

The armors also seem to be washed out and really bright. This is with all armors but here are a few to compare. I made my kubrow darker to lessen the alpha issues and bring out the armors.

GMrMLnI.jpg

1AU1Rty.jpgLm4LM6s.jpg

Edited by KrazyKubrowLady

Good day.

So Lunaro is still bugged as of today.
Since the actual update, Lunaro will crash either when joining a public match, grabbing a ball or completing a match.
In addition to that, the ball's gravity seems different, which causes the ball to be slower and it bell also seems to spawn a bit lower when thrown, causing it to hit yourself, which THEN causes IT to bounce of you, ruining the whole process of throwing it.
Then the last big problem that was caussed is the check. It appears that since the update dropped, the check now has about twice or even a bit more range and highly increased speed, which breaks the whole gamemode (when the crashing doesn't happen already).

Thanks for reading.

When someone leaves the squad during relic selection screen certain actions become literally impossible.

You can't press ESC to zoom out, or right click or even the 'Zoom Out' to well Zoom out. This isn't the only thing that becomes a problem you are unable to select a mission.The only way this is fixed is when someone else starts the 'Select Relic' option. You will be forced to restart your game.

Here is a video of this happening. I didn't try to select a mission because I was frustrated and forgot but you can't do this either.

Edited by Rhasntsul
Fixed a word

Fix the arbitration survivals either more enemies spawns or better life support. Whether theres a nekros in squad or not life support is the main problem in the arbitration survival. There isn't enough enemies to maintain life support , I know you trying to make life support a challenge by decreasing it faster but, it doesn't make any sense having enemies coming in a group of 10 to 15. Solo or two players runs is even worse because theres less enemies. I seriously hope they change it because that seems to be a big issue for majority of the players that are having it. Increase more enemies or make life support more efficient. As we shouldn't be obligated to run squads with nekros when we prefer choosing our personal frames. 

Enemy pathing AI is still borked, especially on that awful uranus defense tile.  Enemies are just standing in spawn rooms, walking aimlessly through random hallways, not proceeding towards the objective at all.

Hydroid's Undertow doesn't behave like before. If you activate it in midair, you will loose all previously acquired momentum and will be frozen in the air for the duration of the animation of transforming into puddle. Before the Chimera update, you would keep previously acquired vertical and horizontal momentum, resulting in a predictable launch trajectory. Now, when you activate Undertow in the air, you just freeze and fall to the ground half a second later.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Senhioy said:

It's a major downer to lose rewards especially when it's something you wanted. video and screens of it all just gone no essence nothing I would understand if I had died, but I did no,t and planned to just stay in the mission most of the day.

I dont think this upper bit of Varida suit is necessary.The old one is way more sleek and fits nicely with many things but now this unnecessary hood ornament leftover ruins it.Not to mention it also does not match with what the preview image shows,actually please keep bits like this only if you have the particular hood equipped.unknown.png

Thanks for all the fixes so far. I was hoping that the L2/Left Trigger bug for controllers might inadvertently be fixed when the sprinting bug for channeling was fixed, but it is still an issue. Essentially, that button/keybind does nothing while in melee-mode, regardless of the action bound (channel, block, operator mode, context action, etc). 

Edited by Wolfglaive
Clarity

3 minutes ago, Nichivo said:

It's a major downer to lose rewards especially when it's something you wanted. video and screens of it all just gone no essence nothing I would understand if I had died, but I did no,t and planned to just stay in the mission most of the day.

yes, totally