Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] C̶̹̃h̴̊̍̐͜i̶͓̩͛̽m̸̨̈́͘e̴̤̒ŕ̸͉͋̕å̸̙̭͕: Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

Gamepad Controller (Xbox One) controls still don't stay bound for Sword-Alone mode/get reset on login in/don't really function at all.

The left trigger does not function in Sword-Alone mode.

If you alter your controls for Sword Alone mode, it changed other bound things, but is not represented in the menu.

So right now, for me, and as an example of what all is wrong:

Channel is bound to my right bumper, which is wrong for me. If i bind channel to the left trigger, and block to the right bumper, it stays bound to the right bumper

But it also rebinds the left bumper to crouch/roll/slide, for reasons i have no understanding of,

But this is not represented in the controls, as it still says "Activate selected ability" is bound to my left bumper,

And as i said, the left trigger doesn't function when in Sword-Alone mode, so I cant channel, is just leave it bound as block, 

And you can't just rebind left bumper to "activate selected ability", it just stays crouch/roll/slide, for Sword-Alone and regular controls. 

This only stays bound this way, until i log out. When i log back in, it resets all my changes, which is also the only way to fix crouch/slide/roll being bound to the left bumper, and to get activate selected ability to function right again.

not sure if I'm just missunderstanding how this works but shouldn't power donation and overextended give me 10% power strength? instead im only at 40% power strength becuase it looks like it adds 30% then removes it https://imgur.com/a/Tga4yhZ 
also I've been running into an issue on multiple extermination missions where the enemies dont spawn until right before the exit but not all at once so I have to run back and forth trying to get them to spawn. 

good luck with all the bug fixes!! I appreciate all of your hard work! 

Edited by Mister_Sneeze
more detailing

Massive frame rate drop when first starting game since Chimera release.  Current work around is changing the resolution from 4k to any other resolution then immediately changing the resolution back to 4k.  Fixes the problem for the remainder of the time logged in.  When restarting WF, the frame drop is back until executing the work around described.

Edited by SilentSabre6

Eidolon hunts still broken since Chimera update. A list of the issues.

Eidolon lures - the spawns are broken currently, not spawning where they normally would. They randomly float up into the sky so that they can't be filled with vomvalysts and you have to fly up in archwing to grab the loot they drop. They also get randomly stuck on terrain.

Vomvalysts - their spawns are currently broken, please fix this back to how it was.

Unairu focus school, unairu wisps are not spawning while void blasting the eidolon like they normally would. It is an issue with the eidolon becoming invulnerable(during the emp scream and when coming out of the lake after summoning) and not being able to be targeted by void blast during this invulnerable phase. Please fix this.

Archwing artificial ceiling is back in the plains, we can no longer fly high. Please fix.

The new energy pads have a very slight delay between deployment and giving you energy.  That may not sound like much but it's an issue when trying to drop energy pads for using itzals blink ability.

Keep up the good work on all the fixes.

After I played some ESO sessions and rage quitted the last one, I would like to know whether you (DE) changed either the general armor of frames or the damage amount of enemies in ESO. I have 2 builds for ESO, Volt Prime and Saryn Prime. Both were used to farm focus for weeks now. Since Chimera I am one-hit on shields and two-hit overall - on both frames which could survive ESO very good until the update wwas released. I didn't change things on my builds and I know the maps very good and I know what my builds can stand... when I experienced it with Volt P after update I thought it could be a coincidence and was distracted by the Volt Discharge problem on ESO. But after I used Saryn Prime again I know there's something wrong now...

Is that your solution to what Megan said in the devstream about: "The game is too easy, only 2% failed missions the last months" (analogous)?

On 2018-10-12 at 11:13 AM, Sasha_The_Lynx said:

I got one but i dont know if anyone else has this problem.
When i logged in, allmost all my colors i favorites where gone (Wich means i had to readd tehm), and the selected colors for many of my frames and skins i used went into default colors exept for, maybe one or two parts, but mostly got into default colors.

I also checked that weapons as well are affected, and i can tell you this that i didnt log into warframe until just now, so i couldnt have gone in to change them, that also includes the favorite color window. More than half of the colors i picked as faves where removed and some of the colors i see now there wherent even part of my favorites.

Not a massive breaker, but i couldnt be the only one affected, right?

my energy color from the infested pack keeps getting reset to default everytime i log back in. my sigils also get flipped sideways everytime.

I'm very new to the forums (I barely post here), but I'm not sure if this has been mentioned or not. I'm very sorry for the large images, I wish I could put them in a spoiler.

The Commodore Prime suit top doesn't look the way it was with other items. My hubby uses the top as well as the arms and legs from the Zauba Armor. It looked beautiful together, but since the update, it has really messed it up. 😞 The detail on the legs are gone, and where the armor lined up perfectly on the back is also gone.

Before (Very old reference photo, but its just different colors.)

The armor looks so awesome here and the chain from the Commodore Prime suit lines up perfectly in the center of the arm pieces for the Zauba Armor.

b6PpABCv_o.png

After

Just looking at this makes me cry. 😞 The front and back of the suit with the arms has changed, nothing lines up anymore. The detail on the legs from the Commodore Prime top is now gone.

j8H1zuFy_o.png

Thank you for viewing, I guess. ^^;;

J8WQbA1.png

Most Leggings clipping through Manduka Suit
Ears on Varida Mask when closed.
Vahd Greaves having weird butt mesh issue. Also unable to color grey parts on crotch area.

Apart from the cosmetic errors reported, I'd like to say that the redesign for the Zariman Set, Kopra Suit, and the Kopra Greaves look very nice. 😄

Edited by LasarraSelendis

While out on the plains I noticed a rather large friend decided to stay out and enjoy some fresh morning sunshine with me. 

It was fully interactive except it could not move, though it did have subtle idle animations and the only attack it could perform was its aerial burst tracking shot.   

I'm sure it just got lost on its way back to the lake, but I'm worried it might get some sunburn. 

Note; I was on the plains during the night/day transition, so the plains never did a full reload before I found it. 

DPEqHUb.png

55JPYuE.png

Z59kXVV.png

Y1BGpL1.png

Not sure if this bug is directly related to the Chimera update.

I'm not sure if someone has already covered this, but the vahd cuirass and greaves have horrible patches of a bluish gray on them.  One example is the entire butt of the greaves. It doesn't match any of the colors in my common coloring scheme, and it just sucks. I had an awesome look, but it's mostly ruined now. Before, the gray colors were replaced with a slightly darker version of the colors around them, but it came to its current state after the Chimera update. I couldn't upload the example images, but it should be painfully obvious once you apply any random colors.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ptilulu83 said:

has someone try to invit a friend or other people in his orbiteur ?

now invited player dons see the ramp

and are also unalowed to walk through door. i mean they don't open and u can go a bit in the door before getting blocked

Same for me i think because completing the quest without failing. And for me it said "mission failed" but i did not fail.
I ignored it until now since i got same issue  about orbiter 

Edited by Manjulaa

Holster positions, legacy colour palette, and sigils are being reset on login. They will appear fine in the login screen when your warframe's kneeling down. Once you sign in, they will be reset.

To go into more detail:

- Legacy color palette colours are removed and the slot is replaced with default colours. Legacy colours are also removed from the favourites tab. This affects warframes, amps, and sentinels. Landing craft and operator are unaffected. (I have not tested kubrows and kavats).

- Holster positions are reset to default positions.

- The sigil isn't totally reset. It will appear rotated about 180° clockwise.

Edited by Freakium

Some duration abilities on some frames are acting as channeled abilities in regards to the frame's ability to take damage while the player is in operator. Examples Saryn's toxic lash leaves her vulnerable, while Gara's splinter storm does not. Mesa's shatter shield does leave her vulnerable, while Octavia's metronome does not. Zephyr's turbulence leaves her vulnerable, while Zephyr's charged tailwind does not.