Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] C̶̹̃h̴̊̍̐͜i̶͓̩͛̽m̸̨̈́͘e̴̤̒ŕ̸͉͋̕å̸̙̭͕: Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

Tried rebinding on the steam controller configuration (I use a PS4 Controller) , and just like everytime they dip their hands into something massively new and update old stuff that wasn't broken. Everything breaks.   

I now can't use the gear wheel during missions at all it pops up for .05 seconds, goes away and pops what I have at the top instantly, if I try to rebind the up button on the dpad which is what I had the gear wheel orginally set to, it does nothing, when I rebind it to something else it does the same thing with that, example: rebinded it to the power wheel, activates 1st power instantly.  

Please play test these massive updates alot more before you release them, and think about all your customers/fans and what they use no matter how low of a % it is compared to whatever controllers they use.

Every big update you have had to release 2-3 "fixes"  that the 3rd one finally fixes it and gets it right.

Update: just tried rebinding it to another button on the controller. No dice, it's the gearwheel in general for controller config.

Edited by Brinstar_Hunter

seriously tho, the judical coils (those cost me 20 vitus essence) dont work on female operators, i dunno why, even if it is not a bug, change it, because some people might start thinking of this as sexist because it only works on male operators. (I can still equip on fem operaters, but they are invisible) i know it probably has to do with face meshing and stuff, but come on. (p.s. arbitrations are a little too boring, maybe raise the number of ennemies and their level, make it so that the buffs for said player can only be for items they have, and make the time you must spend in mission less long, to save time.) From yours truely, VintageBones

In the Elite Sanctuaire Onslaught, (I was runing in solo) wave 2 the sound become the music of the login until the end of the mission. In the same mission my energy was replenish by my Energizing Dash but when the timer got around 15 I lost energy at the same rate I was gaining the second earlier (it wasn't because of some eximus sangsue, as soon as I refresh my energizing dash I regain energy even if I was in the same spot and haven't killed anyone. I was using Saryn and zenurik as focus school.

In the mission of today (the 3rd, mobil def, in coop) with my Gara when I first cast her 2 the damage was negative. I made a glass wall and break it (power 4+1) with my 2 still active and the damage stay negative ( the enemie where hurt by the explosion of the 4 but the 2 was doing 0 damage). Then I think the timer goes out, I recast her 2 and everything work again. None of my team and myself where using power donation.

In the plaine one of the grineer ship got stuck in a sniper tower and just turn around if (none of the grineer try to go down while it happend).

In the hall between cetus and the plain, beside the door who go to Cetus there is a point where you can see through the map. (I try to join pics of it but it's the first time I'm posting here and I get a little confused, pics may follow in my next post)

24 minutes ago, Unlucky-_- said:

Having a keybind on "Tabulator" "Tab" will cause the Emotes to not show up at all when trying to do so.

I feel your pain 

On 2018-10-16 at 8:02 PM, BrutuZ said:

Bug: Can't switch from Gearwheel to Emotewheel if Gearwheel is bound to Tab.

Reveal hidden contents

• Like 1

Was doing an Arbitration and the host left, which caused a host migration, but after that it booted us all to our ships and told us we could rejoin our squads... The problem is, it gave us NONE of the rewards we got for that arbitration... 

So I guess the bug is: Being booted back to ship thanks to host migration yields no rewards.

Edited by Khaltzane

6 hours ago, KosmicKerman said:

So the post I responded to stated that dex pixia did not work on arbitrator drones. That is by design and apparently not what you are talking about (“sticky invulnerability”). So maybe you replied to the wrong post? 

Woops, sorry.

5 hours ago, Khaltzane said:

Was doing an Arbitration and the host left, which caused a host migration, but after that it booted us all to our ships and told us we could rejoin our squads... The problem is, it gave us NONE of the rewards we got for that arbitration... 

So I guess the bug is: Being booted back to ship thanks to host migration yields no rewards.

Host migration implementation needs to retain more current state information with each member of the squad, not just the host.

So the operator suits are still all screwed up. The unopened Varida Hood now looks like it's just a floating ring around my neck, when before it looked like it was a decent collar as part of my suit. Additionally, the Koppra Faulds no longer look like they're properly attached to even my Koppra Suit - instead it looks like it's floating around my waist and was not properly fitted to my operator.
https://imgur.com/a/V965qfd

Then look what happens when I switch to the Zauba Cuirass and the Umbra Hooded Scarf. Clipping galore!
I never intended to use the Koppra Faulds with the Zauba Cuirass, mind you. They've never worked together.

But the scarf never clipped with the lumpiness of the cuirass before...

I really highly recommend completely reverting this change to the way things were before. What we had before was not terrible and we made it work - all it needed was case by case tweaks.
I like how the Faulds now are a bit more flowy and have a decent "robe" look to them, but I'd still much prefer the old look over the issues we're now experiencing.

Edited by DrakeWurrum

1) On Seimeni, Ceres (defense map) if a host leaves then the infested enemies will no longer attack the Cryopod and will instead just stand idle in their spawn rooms. This leads to a really annoying game of hide and seek. 

2) When choosing the highest level bounty from Konzu (can't remember the name) at night, upon entering the Plains the mission often incorrectly switches to the hunt the eidolon mission. 

Fixes towards Scanners not functioning for Clients. This also fixes cases where Helios would not scan new entries.

Even after the hotfix, Helios (Prime) is scanning new entries inconsistently. It doesn't scan new Cephalon, Somachord and Frame Fighter fragments at all.

Since the Chimera update I've been having the game freeze and crash on me way too many times, while before I've only had like, one or two per month caused by other things running in the background taking up ram space but now it keeps just happening at random, although most noticeably during loading screens. And while this is a minor thing, and maybe it's not even the Chimera update's fault, I've noticed that since the update Eidolon Vomvalysts have been getting stuck in place far far more while on their way to heal the Eidolon once all four of it's limbs are gone, rather than continuing to come towards it. Sure it makes it easier but it's still a bug, sooo...

Then there's cosmetic related stuff, such as my melee weapon holstering position keeps resetting, which is a massive pain, for a game with such heavy customisation having said customisation reset on you is pretty bad.. that plus the thing where I've also been getting the same problem others have with Legacy colors, which is a also pain, having to constantly keep recoloring my stuff.. just needs to be fixed, I love doing fashionframe but this kind of makes it discouraging knowing it might just reset at any point.

Edit: This literally just happened, but my Sigil reset itself as well, specifically all of it's position and size settings, it's "Primary" color slot stayed the same though.

Edited by Featherpet
Clarity.

was running bounties earlier encountered 2 strange things 1st one was teralyst/tridolon bounties being up even tho its day and 2nd was when i chose capture the commander bounty at night when i went to PoE mission was hunt teralyst happened twice in a row

30 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Improved AI navigation in Sanctuary Onslaught and Plains of Eidolon Bounties.

If "improved" means that dropships are now supposed to spawn in, drop their payload at the spawn point, then leave, instead of flying in near where the fighting is.. then yes, they're improved.