Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] C̶̹̃h̴̊̍̐͜i̶͓̩͛̽m̸̨̈́͘e̴̤̒ŕ̸͉͋̕å̸̙̭͕: Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

Not sure if this is new or if I just didn't notice it before: Tried using my glaive + pistol combo with my Arca Scisco & Glaive Prime, with the Perla pistol skin on, also tried this with the Mara Detron and it also occurs so I imagine this happens to any pistol using this skin with the Glaive combo.

What's happening, is the skin isn't applying, well to be more exact, it's using the weapon's default model, but applying the skin texture of Perla to the weapon's default model, so it does look.... different but it's not right. At first in missions I thought the skin just wasn't applying, until I went back to the arsenal playing around and realized it did actually change the texture just not the model. Also, I don't have the Nusku skin but in the appearance dialog it appears to be ok so I think this is isolated to the Perla skin in particular, but I've had it happen on more than one weapon so I imagine it's doing it with all of them.

Seeing as I love the Perla skin with it's Mesa skin set and hate not using it because of oddities I think it might also be a good time to bring up again that, the Perla skin's revolver magazine has a tendency to pop out and move back behind pistol, not inside the enclosure for it where it belongs. This has been occurring at random for probably more than 6 months, but it's definitely not hard to reproduce regular play with it within one mission will likely show the bug very quickly. I imagine using melee, changing weapons, and reloading will eventually dislodge it, not 100% sure what causes that issue and I think sometimes you actually spawn with it that way.

... Where to start

1) Nova's Null Star blows up randomly and automatically at times in Arbitration missions... I have no idea why it doesn't seem to correlate to anything (like a drone being near by or something)

2) Cats!!!  My cat remains in "bleed out" with no timer (rather than saying it's dead) sometimes in Arbitration

3) The new locomotion system seems... iffy?  It's particularly hard for the AI to figure out on the corpus tile sets (in addition to the tons of enemies that just sit there brain dead in the spawn points).  There is one tile that has 3 huge stair cases, and one path that goes under them which seems to be particularly confusing for it. 

zsgUVLZ.jpg

4) I've seen a few times on that same corpus tile where enemies spawn underground now... with only their little MOA cannons sticking out...

5) The payout per amount of time spent seems a little iffy in Arbitration as well.  I have a friend that speculates it's still faster just to farm for things to sell and buy statues... though maybe this will make statues even cheaper?  IDK haha

6) searching for mods no longer works... IE in the upgrade equipment screen type in "strea"  and expect to fine the mod "streamline" for example.  It will typically show ones that are not the ranking I'm looking for....

Everything else seems great (to me)! Keep up the good work!

Edited by sehafoc
added point 6

I use a Steam Controller and Steam is set to Big Picture Mode and I usually notice some bug with that setup after a big update.  This time the bugs I've noticed are that I can't use gear, I couldn't accept a plat coupon, and the auto fill option on statues wouldn't work for me.  The problem with the gear is that I can scroll through the gear wheel just fine but it won't respond to any buttons to actually use whatever I was hovering over.  It used to be the X button that activated the gear but with this update it switched to A and now nothing works.  With accepting the coupon I could hear the tone like it accepted the button press but nothing happened for either the A or the X buttons.

Since the bounce was removed from Arca Plasmor, not only does the inherent punch through seem to be gone as well, but the bolts doesn't seem to detonate reliably upon striking anymore.

Edit-Try this in a mission, find one of those bent grates in a wall that you can shoot out,  Now blast away at it with an Arca Plasmor.  It usually takes 5 shots or so before one actually detonates and blows the grate.  It's a somewhat more obvious illustration of what I'm talking about.

2nd edit-  I think I found part of the problem.  Several shots at a grate right in front of me went straight up into the ceiling.  Not bounced, went vertically out of the end of the barrel.  Seems like there is some weird random fly-off-in-a-random-direction shot bug with the Arca.  It was a very small room, in a large open area I doubt it would have been so obvious what was happening.  Also seems like about 20% of the shots don't detonate properly.

Edited by Ulfhednar9
More info

In Salacia (archwing mission) - can be correlated with all the AI issues after the update - all the corpus units are too close to the ground causing two effects: first you can't use melee without hitting a wall (and there is something wrong with the auto aim in archwing melee, making it fail several times) and second, almost everything is stuck in every inch of the map that have a protrusion (meaning: everywhere, nothing moves properly). 

Nova Antimatter Drop, her 2 ability, is still affected by the same bug. if you are not the host, little lagg ecc many times the Orb get stuck on your arm only if you have the Augment.This happen REALLY a lot. But now not only the 2 is 50% the times useless due this bug but will also deal damage to you with a radial proc. In most of chases that mean you will be oneshotted, expecially in Arbitrtion, thing that already happen to me 2 times i think. So like i write in another topic now Antimatter Drop will be bugged 50% of the time, 20 will work and the other 30% will kill you. So pls. This is an important ability for nova so..

Am 13.10.2018 um 05:31 schrieb Tavrobel:

Clans; editing the MOTD will delete large, random chunks of the MOTD, regardless of the location of the cursor.  Can be easily reproduced.

This appears to be a new bug as a result of the newest set of patches, Chimera 23.10, Chimera 23.10.1, and Chimera 23.10.2.  Prior to this patch, any edits to the MOTD followed the cursor.  No change in functionality for Clan/Alliance chat was mentioned in any of the patch notes.

Video evidence: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/321933500

Hope i do this correct but its not a random bug the bug appers to be related to the use of ","
in the motd everything after it gets deleted. You can type the whole msg yourself with using "," but as soon as you edit it again everything after "," gets removed again

arbitration, we were just at the 14th excavator, when one guy had enough and left - host migration - thrown back to the menu, everything lost, 6 ayatan treasures and the elite ressource... finally the first random group that went beyond one reward, and then all for nothing. we did not even get the chance to reach for the exit after he left, it just kicked us out of the mission without reward

While DE has done an excellent job with the creation of Warframe, its ability to keep the gameplay manageable has been nearly nonexistent. The number of bugs after each update is seems to increase exponentially. The PoE bugs after the Chimera update are too numerous to list here and have to do with more than just the dynamic of the Plains programming. The servers are atrocious and the maintenance upgrades only seem to make connection issues worse. I don't even know at this point whether the frustration is worth the time spent playing a game that can't be managed properly, especially after the fact that me, and so many others (based on the observance of how many Primed Access purchases there are) DE should be able to afford decent engineers, programmers and developers to maintain such a game, F2P or not.

When using Loki and Hirudo you can not regenerate health on critical hits while invisible. I don't know if this is intentional or not but the healing buff stacks and timer in the top still pop up while invisible and getting melee critical hits but no heals.

Cought a fish today after some Eidolon hunting, the fish was small but its description said (L) and in the orbiter tank it displayed as large. When redecorating the interior of my room on the Orbiter, I can't remove the Ember Noggle Statue (the one that was a reward from relay quest) also the other Noggle Statue that I did remove (an Excalibur on a Archwing) disappeared from my inventory and now there's two of the same Ember Noggle Statues there, wich makes it sound like I have 3 of those (2 duplicates in my inventory and one stuck on my Orbiter) when I only had the one from the quest reward.

Oddly enough I put a warframe loadout on display in my room with a Rhino wich had Orokin White as the first color in his palette and he now shines with the glare of a thousand suns... Tried messing with my configurations to see if it was my screen, but ever since the Chimera Update I was feeling something wrong with lighting, now I know exactly what, it's too freaking reflective on whites, the glare is waaay off.

Edited by Aurones

6 minutes ago, Aurones said:

Cought a fish today after some Eidolon hunting, the fish was small but its description said (L) and in the orbiter tank it displayed as large. When redecorating the interior of my room on the Orbiter, I can't remove the Ember Noggle Statue (the one that was a reward from relay quest) also the other Noggle Statue that I did remove (an Excalibur on a Archwing) disappeared from my inventory and now there's two of the same Ember Noggle Statues there, wich makes it sound like I have 3 of those (2 duplicates in my inventory and one stuck on my Orbiter) when I only had the one from the quest reward.

Oddly enough I put a warframe loadout on display in my room with a Rhino wich had Orokin White as the first color in his palette and he now shines with the glare of a thousand suns... Tried messing with my configurations to see if it was my screen, but ever since the Chimera Update I was feeling something wrong with lighting, now I know exactly what, it's too freaking reflective on whites, the glare is waaay off.

Happened to me, I caught a Goopolla and then It looked small but it said [L].

Hello, 

Ever since the recent updates, my custom controller setup (L.Trigger for Crouch, Slide, Roll) has not been working when I switch to melee or use Excalibur’s Exalted weapon. The L.Trigger does not respond at all in melee. But if I: 

1. *Using the controller* Go to options > customize controller, 
  2. then select L.Trigger and change it to Fire/melee channel (which for me is R.Trigger command) which swaps the two trigger buttons. This brings the L.Trigger button back to life for melee controls,  
  3. exit & save out of customize controller, 
  4. go back to customize controller and swap the two commands again. L.Trigger now works in melee with Crouch, Slide, and Roll. 

It seems to work when I changed planets, seems to stick for the whole game session. But the problem repeats if I exit the game. 

• The fix doesn’t work if I try to set it with mouse and keyboard, it will not remember the controller settings.
  • It doesn't work if I try to select the Fire/melee channel button first and then try to change it to Crouch, Slide, Roll because I get a warning that "You can't bind Crouch, Slide, Roll to a button that has a melee stance action bound to it."
  • Verifying/optimizing the software has no effect
  • I don't have to reset all the controls to default when I start the game again, I just need to swap the two commands mentioned above. Resetting controls to default and rebinding has no permanent effect on the problem, it still resets when I exit the game. 

As is, it makes some characters like Excalibur very difficult to use because the problem automatically affects his exalted weapon #4 ability. 

Other separate issues:

• I can't map "Move Down"  for archwing and Crouch/Slide/Roll to the L.Trigger and have it work. Move Down becomes inoperable. 
  • During a public Alert on Uranus, when the host quit, changing to a new host server caused immediate drop through the bottom of the map. Quit mission and restarted with new squad to fix. 

Thx to any DE members who can offer their help! Still really enjoying the game 😊

Edited by 1000_Up