Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] C̶̹̃h̴̊̍̐͜i̶͓̩͛̽m̸̨̈́͘e̴̤̒ŕ̸͉͋̕å̸̙̭͕: Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

@[DE]Saske I am constantly having and issue where in ESO the timer will get to 0:00 and the portal will not open until the host leaves. Most of the time no one knows who the host is but it will hang like this till the host leaves. I have had this happen on several ESO runs before the update but the Chimera update has made the bug worse.

4WtAkEy.jpg

2 hours ago, -Fidel- said:

I dont get specters BP from the syndicates when i bought them. From any syndicate

i bought 10 bp and i get none. i had 1 BP and still have that quanitity.

Fix that plz

If my memory serves me right, you exchange syndicate standing for prebuilt specters, but not for blueprints themselves.

--------------

Back to the main topic. It seems that matchmaking is kinda broken for some players since Chimera's introduction. In my case, I can't join some friends (they can't join me as well) of mine as well as a part of playerbase (Thankfully, I can still join other part of playerbase..) which results in either long waiting for game to find suitable lobby or hosting one. On the other hand, Network analysis tool shows that things are fine on my end.

After the mainline update dropped I've been having a problem with my Warframe's colors (most prominently accents or metallic colors), as well as armor and syandanna colors being reset when I log in. I don't know what causes this but it is very tedious to reset my Warframe's colors every time I log in (this also extends to Warframes that were equipped when I logged in).

A fix asap would be much appreciated.

Otherwise, keep up the great work DE!

Unable to log-in to game. 

Gave the "Login Failed. Check your Info" error message.
Logging into website seems fine.

Changed my password 3 times already.

Region: Singapore

PS: help please.. probably gonna miss a vauban neuroptics alert....

Edited by Vaizardes

when I log in or return to the ship from missions, some colors are lost in frames / weapons and operator, I believe it's always the legacy colors.

legacy colors in the favorites color panel keep disappearing every time I log.

after changing an option about aspect ratio, the mouse camera moves but keys seem to not work, I can't even alt+f4.

If there's a better place to put this, sorry.

This started with the Chimera update, and I just barely kinda sorta got a lead. My controls on the controller are custom mapped with both firearm aiming and melee blocking on the left trigger, with channeling set to B/Circle when melee is equipped. Ever since the update, I haven't been able to aim glide while using the controller ONLY while I have my melee equipped. It works fine when I have my secondary or primary.

I know that when melee is equipped, the block button (default set to B/Circle) is considered the "aim glide button", and the actual coded Aim Button (left trigger0 doesn't do anything.

So this is a Me problem thanks to my personal controller mapping. And perhaps the aim button has some sort of priority over the block button, so when I'm using my controls, the aim button follows through as it should when melee is equipped and does nothing, and the block button (which I had set to the same button as aiming) is just ignored.

I hope I gave enough info to make this a little easier on the devs. I tried to find a thread specific to custom controller button overlap problems, but like I said, this wasn't an issue until after the last update.

10 hours ago, JaundiceJones said:

If there's a better place to put this, sorry.

This started with the Chimera update, and I just barely kinda sorta got a lead. My controls on the controller are custom mapped with both firearm aiming and melee blocking on the left trigger, with channeling set to B/Circle when melee is equipped. Ever since the update, I haven't been able to aim glide while using the controller ONLY while I have my melee equipped. It works fine when I have my secondary or primary.

I know that when melee is equipped, the block button (default set to B/Circle) is considered the "aim glide button", and the actual coded Aim Button (left trigger0 doesn't do anything.

So this is a Me problem thanks to my personal controller mapping. And perhaps the aim button has some sort of priority over the block button, so when I'm using my controls, the aim button follows through as it should when melee is equipped and does nothing, and the block button (which I had set to the same button as aiming) is just ignored.

I hope I gave enough info to make this a little easier on the devs. I tried to find a thread specific to custom controller button overlap problems, but like I said, this wasn't an issue until after the last update.

Yeah, I have the same problem.  L2/LT isn't working on controllers.  I have it bound to block right now so I can't aim glide when I switch to melee.  I'm not sure if starting a mission with only melee equipped changes anything, but it's a huge issue right now.  It's been happening since Chimera dropped.

Something was changed around the chimera patch that really twerked pathing ai and the way spawns occur.

I am now avoiding some map/game mode combos altogether as they have become boring and/or tedious. Examples:

• Ice Planet Corpus Defense, sometimes it takes more than 2 minutes per wave
  • Mars Defense, enemies appear to nearly trickle in, whereas a month ago they would swarm you
  • Earth Defense, same as above

Deserving of mention are any and all Exterminate missions. If you fly through the level quickly and kill everything in your path, you can arrive at the extraction point and still be shy 50 kills before you can extract. Then with the spawn logic enemies spawn in all sorts of fruity places (sometimes 300+m away) and they will stay where they spawn so you have to hunt them down. Again, a month ago you could fly through an extermination in a minute if you had good gear. Now the game severely punishes you for optimizing your loadout and breezing through the level, when the spawns get dumb the mission can take up to 5 mins to finish.

Survivals and Interceptions are now much easier as consequence, I don't really care about that too much. Though this currently makes defenses the slowest game type for rotation rewards (each wave takes at least a minute). It makes sense to have more complex game modes be more rewarding, but I feel that survival should remain as the slowest way to get rotation rewards (it's pretty dang simple, just join any polymer farm squad and behold the amazing amounts of nothing you do to go 40 mins).

If you want to herd people to primarily play excavations for affinity farm I guess that's fine (I always thought excavations were great). The extermination issue is blatantly obnoxious though.

The Lotus noggle is still broken for me, I tried putting it back into my inventory and putting up in the ship again but still its head is a creepy mess. It looks normal in the market tho.

Spoiler

seA8JA0.png

I'm sure my little void clone messed it up when he touched the Lotus helmet x)

Edited by DeDraKun

Another Plains of Eidolon specific one i havent seen/noticed before:

- Piloted dargyns are able to see through invisibility and fly to/fire on you if you have been visible to them once. Tested with octavias nocturne invisibility.

I've redone my tests after 23.10.7 patch and Adaption Mod still seems less effective VS. Toxin type damage.

Toxic Ancient Lvl.50 vs. Inaros, Pure Toxin
6820 -> 6224 = 596 (over 2 hits) = No Adaption
6820 -> 6582 = 238 (over 2 hits) = 90% Adaption [~60% DR]

Toxic Ancient Lvl.50 vs. Inaros (Negation Swarm), Pure Toxin
6820 -> 6330 = 490 (over 2 hits) = No Adaption
6820 -> 6624 = 196 (over 2 hits) = 90% Adaption [~60% DR]

Mutalist Osprey Lvl.155 vs. Inaros (Negation Swarm), Pure Toxin
6820 -> 6727 = 93 (AoE) = No Adaption
6820 -> 6783 = 37 (AoE) = 90% Adaption [~60% DR]

Edit:

Other issues:

Melee Knockdown/Stun immunity during heavy animations still missing.

There is also still the issue of not being able to slide within the first ~150ms of a directional input.

Which means that if Sprint Toggle is on bullet jump also cannot be preformed within the first ~150ms of a directional input.  (Makes going up vents/precision jumping/quick maneuvers pretty annoying.)

Edited by Ailyene

Hy DE Team

First Congrats on your great work keep it up

Now to the Bug 

On todays hotfix u said u hve fixed Arbitration Defence Wave times but after ur patch my Defence missions took about 3-5 min longer for each 10 waves with a good Squad 

The mission now takes about 30 % longer then before the patch (see screenshot of my game this evening)

Before this Patch it took me around 50 - 60 min for 40 waves 

hope u can fix this couse its makes the missions absolutely non rewarding 

2CD83670F50DD741B6B8A43172C634EA1E0D236C

Hi, i dont think this is a bug per say, but more a oversight.

Since chimera update (i think) we got now Robotic(sentinels) and Beast ( kubrows/kavats/helmith) sections in the modding station. In both of those sections we cant find mods which you can equip on your companion, because those mods are classified as "companion" mods ( at the bottom of the mod ), but if u want to upgrade your kubrow/kavat/helmith u actualy can see those mods. The devs should probably change the classification "companion" to "beast" since we cant equip those mods on sentinels.

I will list the mods, even thou its easy to find them :  Animal Instinct, Medi-Pet Kit, Link Armor, Link Health, Link Shields, Shelter, Loyal Companion, Pack Leader, Scavenge.

To find those mods in the modding station just type " companion".

Edited by imbressive