Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] C̶̹̃h̴̊̍̐͜i̶͓̩͛̽m̸̨̈́͘e̴̤̒ŕ̸͉͋̕å̸̙̭͕: Bug Report Megathread

Marcooose

1 minute ago, Krios257 said:

@Maseric No, my game did not crash at all. As soon as I logged in, I played the Chimera prologue and a few rounds of the new alerts and everything was fine thinking everything would revert back but no, nothing. 

Darn, was hoping to try and find a common cause.  

Well, good luck to us all that they get these bugs squashed out.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BGamer18 said:

I switched to two other warframes and none of them worked this sucks

That does suck. Only ones I've heard of working is me switching from Valkyr Prime to Inaros to Umbra, and someone else above switching from Umbra to Saryn. Not sure what the commonality is there, but hopefully DE will get it patched soon.

1 minute ago, Maseric said:

Darn, was hoping to try and find a common cause.  

Well, good luck to us all that they get these bugs squashed out.

I reaaaally hope they fix this, i need all my Ayatan statues back... and my noggles. lol

When I touch the helmet as instructed and end up on Lua, it sends me to somewhere where I can only jump around and nothing happens. I looked at a video of someone playing the quest and they don't get to that part until later. Thing is when I jump around nothing happens, I'm just leaping from platform to platform. I've tried clearing active quests and starting again but the same thing happens. I had no quests active when starting  the first time either. There was no prompt stating a new quest is available, I just happened to go into my personal quarters to turn off the music and then the Lotus helmet had a touch prompt on it, then that's where this all started.

Edited by The_Seat
spelling mistakes

2 minutes ago, Bilge_ said:

My solar map progress has been forever stuck on 225/227. There are no blue nodes any more, besides the Razorback event, which I have also completed previously. Consequently I cannot play the new event type, arbitrations or whatever.

Have you completed every derelict mission? Otherwise idk, everything except infest alad, jordas and junctions is required.

I got 4 ayatan orta sculptures as reward but there was only one in my inventory. Also, is scaling broken it felt got up very slowly? I did 32 runs of interception but the highest level of enemies was 154. Also I only got 7x vitus essence but I got 16 rewards, so I think I would have got 16 vitus essences as well.

unknown.png

Edited by ankikaa

13 minutes ago, The_Seat said:

When I touch the helmet as instructed and end up on Lua, it sends me to somewhere where I can only jump around and nothing happens. I looked at a video of someone playing the quest and they don't get to that part until later. Thing is when I jump around nothing happens, I'm just leaping from platform to platform. I've tried clearing active quests and starting again but the same thing happens. I had no quests active when starting  the first time either. There was no prompt stating a new quest is available, I just happened to go into my personal quarters to turn off the music and then the Lotus helmet had a touch prompt on it, then that's where this all started.

This I have this bug, my Nova somehow has that valkyr ability where you can grapple around, Only way out is alt+f4 no option for menu or being able to chat.

The games has the Lua animation but as soon as that finish i'm transported here.

https://imgur.com/a/NX1y0WNkYz3Foc.jpgtrxAyMk.jpgmN7sgYx.jpg

1 minute ago, Devayoni said:

This I have this bug, my Nova somehow has that valkyr ability where you can grapple around, Only way out is alt+f4 no option for menu or being able to chat.

The games has the Lua animation but as soon as that finish i'm transported here.

https://imgur.com/a/NX1y0WNkYz3Foc.jpgtrxAyMk.jpgmN7sgYx.jpg

I was using Equinox at the time, when i cleared quest and chose another warframe, started the quest from the codex then touched the helmet, the same thing happened but then the quest was working normally. I wont state what happened due to spoliers. But I've finished the quest now.

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Operator Suit Mesh Changes:

As we have added more complex Operator outfits and Armor Sets, we've made revisions to the some of the existing cosmetics to allow for better sharing of aesthetics among sets. There are now new seams on the shoulders, neck, and waist of multiple outfits which will make mix & matching less jarring! 

This just made clipping worse and changed some hood details to the suit category, both which are paid. 

• Like 1

Paracesis seems a bit bugged. if you have a booster, or get additional exp from any source, like the focus school, you can level it up to lvl 34. If you level it up to level 30, it won't show maxed rank, but only lvl 30, and will keep getting mods points even further than level 34. Right now i have 90 mods points, with a catalyst installed.

Proof

Spoiler

ddDguUf.jpgLINJQGy.jpg

Or is it a feature?😋

Edited by Alarinj

The Quest itself. I went along with it out of curiosity... only now I found out I played a buggy quest.

The landing craft opened its door... and the screen changed to the final room of the Chimera Quest.

I didnt do any chase around Lua, I directly spawned there, as my Warframe. I jumped around the area, but the dialog didnt load as I got to the final room. By accident, I jumped back to the begining, only then the dialog started.

I did the Quest as normal, but instead of the Operator it was my Warframe dashing around and there was no one getting the "idea" of the sword.

Please make it replayable after fixing it. My experience was kinda ruined there.

Using gamepad on PC and channeling is not functioning. Have a 360 gamepad. Unplugged/replugged, restarted warframe, restarted PC. Checked connection on my end. Aimng works on main hand and secondary weapons. Channeling on the mouse functions as normal. Come on DE, you are better then this.

Only tested with Fang so far, but when using quickmelee the animation get's stuck in finisher, and finisher is the only thing that comes out, and when switching over to melee the frame only staggers and clips when trying to perform attacks. 

K bye!

Only tested with Fang so far, but when using quickmelee the animation get's stuck in finisher, and finisher is the only thing that comes out, and when switching over to melee the frame only staggers and clips when trying to perform attacks. 

K bye!