Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] C̶̹̃h̴̊̍̐͜i̶͓̩͛̽m̸̨̈́͘e̴̤̒ŕ̸͉͋̕å̸̙̭͕: Update 23.10 - Arbitrations: Lethal Alerts Feedback Megathread

Marcooose

Arbitrations: Lethal Alerts Feedback Megathread

Arbitrations (Lethal Alerts) is now live on the PC! We will be using this feedback thread to compile all of your feedback for the new Arbitrations daily challenge. Keep in mind, these alerts will all be endless mission types and follow a different reward rotation pattern (A,B,C,C,C,C to infinity and beyond!). The rewards are higher, so the challenge will be as well. You can only get one life, and there is no reviving once you have been downed. You can only play Arbitrations after you have unlocked the entire star chart. Expect Arbitrations to be difficult!! 

Important note: If you have not completed the entire star chart, you can go to the Arbiters of Hexis in any relay and talk to this NPC: https://imgur.com/a/L7XCeZ7They will tell you what nodes in the star chart you must complete before unlocking Arbitrations! This should clear up any confusion if you have not completed the star chart.

Arbitrations features a new kind of drone enemy, and other different daily modifiers. You can read the full details on the challenge here. 

We encourage you to play Arbitrations before providing feedback. Please ensure your feedback is constructive, respectful and on-topic. If you are unsure as to how to provide feedback, you can find those details here. 

If you have found any bugs in Arbitrations you'd like to report, please visit our C̶̹̃h̴̊̍̐͜i̶͓̩͛̽m̸̨̈́͘e̴̤̒ŕ̸͉͋̕å̸̙̭͕: Update Bug Megathread here. 

Thank you for your help, Tenno!

One note after reading the patch notes.

40 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Defense: You're protecting an NPC and have much less downtime between waves!

Emphasis on the "You're protecting an NPC."

For Sorties, this is fine. Sorties are supposed to put a twist on normal mission types. But Arbitration? Those seem to be more of a 'hard mode' of normal missions. Baby-sitting is not that fun, and Defense is already the "worst" mission type as far as reward per min goes (10 waves? Oof.). I would much rather just have a traditional defense, there isn't a need to spice that part up.

vor 19 Minuten schrieb xethier:

Immediate client crash when launching game. (press play from launcher, poof, crash reporter)

So far... not really loving this patch.

Update your drivers folks! (for once updating to the newest nvidia drivers actually resolved a problem like this in warframe, which, in my experience never happens) 

Wonders never Cease!

This has nothing to do with Arbitrations, so this should be in the bug megathread.

When you kill the new drone enemy, it also kills all connected (protected) enemies linked to it. Not sure if this is intentional or a bug.

If it's intentional, it lacks a challenge factor, but has a coolness factor. As these drones become less of a problem, and more of an AoE insta-kill, that just feels cool to watch explode and take themselves and all enemies nearby with them.

(Sub-lvl 10 drone on Defense. Host DC'ed and I crashed on Wave 10, so not sure if it changes yet).

1 hour ago, DrBorris said:

One note after reading the patch notes.

Emphasis on the "You're protecting an NPC."

For Sorties, this is fine. Sorties are supposed to put a twist on normal mission types. But Arbitration? Those seem to be more of a 'hard mode' of normal missions. Baby-sitting is not that fun, and Defense is already the "worst" mission type as far as reward per min goes (10 waves? Oof.). I would much rather just have a traditional defense, there isn't a need to spice that part up.

Please this. the npc defense missions are really buggy and annoying. its not fun in any sense. defense is a very fun game mode... but not with a NPC pls change it

It was kind of let down to have no intro NpC or Quest. Question. How the new Arbitrator shield enemy buff work? Is it kinda void fissure buffing from relic mission or just an aura from an eximus ? Atleast the mission feel different from a high level sortie ( mortality/ that new buff i just ask about) but I wish there was something a kin to cephalon Simaris taunting us during the mission. Got mixed feeling about Arbitrations while farm it for the mods but beyond that dunno. Wish there was Kuva in the rewards ...

edit*

tried the defense new one on a more front line frame grasped more whats going it on its some special flying drone that give the buff. had sporadic faction pop up message during rotation A none afterward (had none on the excavation I first try)

Edited by Tromeo
clarification

It's a little bit bad, if you only have one life and die at wave 18, that the afk-timer gets active and you do not get a reward at wave 20.
I think its a team work based mission and a person that is dead can already just leave the mission because he dont can get more and i see that all the random hosts will leave the mission if they are dead and every round a host migration..

Did a Syndicate Mission and right at the beginning found a Seed which did not show on the map as loot, nor were I able to pick it up. All the others in the mission were fine. Only found 7/8 so this one seems to have been counting towards the total but was unobtainable

qx3gh3onvrr11.png

I feel that the Bonuses for each players should get their values tweaked.

For some frames, 300% more power strength is overkill to the point where the Arbitration isn't even a challenge, but just like ESO where it's just going straight for the rewards rather than putting in effort. Recently, I got a 300% Rhino that wiped the map with 1 or 2 Stomps with a mere 213% Roar (not even min-maxed, it's normally an 84% Roar).

Keep the bonuses, but tweak it accordingly to balance out the challenging and entertaining aspects of Arbitrations.

EDIT:

I notice that the Ancient Healer's aura affects the Arbitration Drones, which makes them annoyingly difficult to kill. Can the Drone not be affected by enemy Auras or can the enemies be still render vulnerable to status procs?

Edited by Duality52
Drone

For me the rewards being earned at double-the-usual interval makes the mode feel really slow. Also, the new enemies just plain ruin it for me. Being denied my abilities is not fun. Having to deal with that stupid Defense target guy is and has always been awful. When can I get high-level content without some silly handicap? I'm not going to run the new mode. I'll just run ESO or Rathuum for endo as I have been. Just to be clear, I still want more high-level content just not with silly handicaps. Yes, I don't like the limit on the 4th ability in ESO. It makes it a game mode for Saryn only.

Edit: I think all endless missions should be A,B,C,C,C,C

Edited by Chaos.Blades

Don't see the point in doubling the requirement for a reward per wave/time/etc.
If you really want us to have a hard time going for longer to earn rewards, then just make the enemies tougher.
Spawn only Eximus at a certain point, or start spawning only heavy enemy types.
Since as people have already stated, it completely makes Defense not worth doing.

Defense is indeed waaaaaaaaayy toooo loooong, and enemies getting stuck everywhere every waves is even more painfull. 1 full hours to reach wave 30 (C) on Lua, stofler, it's way too long, for barely 4k endo.

If Elites alertes are supposed to be endo farm spot, they are far away from Voydanoi, which drop at least 1k in 5 mn.

I like the challenge of Elite Alerts, it's difficult, and the immunity drones are really the purest pain for my night equinox, but time wize, it's hurting.

I'd rather have the elite alerte in AABC as every other mission (every 5x); starting at level 120, than the actual format.

Edited by dwqrf

1. Double duration is silly. Even if I old player doesn't mean that I want to play missions for 60+ min in a row.

2. People will leave while process, so it is stilly twice.

3. Defense is boring. Mobs around are weak. I don't really feel new mobs with new shielding. You make me to have full-polarity weapons with heavy mods and left with pathetic mobs?

3 hours ago, ZirkonX said:

Please this. the npc defense missions are really buggy and annoying. its not fun in any sense. defense is a very fun game mode... but not with a NPC pls change it

The npc defense would be fine *if* the npc model was changed to a giant kuaka. But yeah, I'm a big fan of normal defense, npc defense...I'll likely skip it.

Is going to Rotation B really so hard? i know use recruitment chat, except i got chat banned for making a family guy joke and chat suspensions lock you out of every single in game form of communication, including clan chat squad chat, whisper chat and recruiting chat, so that's not an option.