Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] C̶̹̃h̴̊̍̐͜i̶͓̩͛̽m̸̨̈́͘e̴̤̒ŕ̸͉͋̕å̸̙̭͕: Update 23.10 - Arbitrations: Lethal Alerts Feedback Megathread

Marcooose

11 hours ago, -Temp0- said:

Mah bad.

I cant take this anymore honestly, each time I play I see phoenix renewal at least 4 to 6 times in 10 digs or less mission like holy jesus *** christ, and frosts going on adventure letting the perfectly running excavator die because they thought that "looking for cells" for frost is apparently a good idea.

Reveal hidden contents

Yeah thats happen but in my case I play frost since no one want to run with him because of how not that tanky he is. My teammates who run with tank not even help me with filling up excavator energy luckily I got my IWI so I ended up doing every thing myself we got to 8 roll and extract. But still I can't find a good way that DE could implement and filter these incapable players who clearly not ready for this content and complain how hard it is. This is why a lot of time I just run with my nekros expect to be a sole survival in survival excavation.

Edited by zteeldragon

7 часов назад, VoidRevenant сказал:

I would really appreciate if atleast C rota statues dropped filled statues. I've already used a ton of ayatan stars and I'm running out. It feels really weird to overload us with Ayatan Statues but no real way to efficiently drop stars.

Yeah honestly I haven't seen a more fodder rewards than in Arbitration. Because while other can be useless like common resources AT LEAST you don't have to grin more tedious missions after getting them. Getting just statues that not even worth 500 endo, most of them anyway, without the real way to get stars is like spitting in your face.

Цитата

But still I can't find a good way that DE could implement and filter these incapable players who clearly not ready for this content and complain how hard it is.

Its not really an issue with DE or content being hard, it's the issue of players being stupid as sht. So it cant be solved, by anyone.

On 2018-11-02 at 8:05 AM, (PS4)teacup775 said:

Combat: So far arbitrations are ok, but a bit dull. Still need ROS GRIFT style elite packs. Warframe gameplay desperately needs these unit types. Drop in a tyl regor with some manic buddies, a g3 or hyena pack. Infested are weak in options with a juggernaut. Most bosses are not suitable because of cheesy invulnerability mechanics and bug ridden scripting and/or location specific fights (Kela/Lepahntis)

Defense targets following players is a nice change over sortie behavior. I dont think people have caught on that it follows whomever last got closest. It yields spaz behavior becasuse one squaddie wont notice he has the target and will run him straight into a mob. 

The drones are eh. They do keep you on your toes but aren’t very chewy combat mechanics.

Rewards: Too limited in variety. Endless endo is already getting monotonous. In the long run, sculptures offered are prolly just going to be ground into endo without stars (the filling process is glitzy tedium). Straight endo is less a headache. Kuva somewhere in the rewards would be very welcome.

Meh.  Ditch the drone immunity to aimable Exalted (NOT Mesa).  Introduce a few difficulty mechanics:

• Enemies get sped up.  Ever see a Blitzwing Titania at 500% STR?  Now think of 150 Heavy Gunner at 3x or more speed.
  • Doppleganger.  Think of the hostile specter that wipes everyone on Nightmare missions.  Yea, it has your abilities, your weapons (and riven) and now it's scaling above level 120.
  • Teleport into boss fights.  Lephantis, Kela de Thaym.  They're back and they're here to punish you.  Toss in random hazards/damage types for good measure.

Less of a arduous slog (shorten reward timers), more of a "Oh nuts, that's a level 5 mage and we're 6 level one's".

Edited by WhimsicalPacifist

Some more feedback:

• Colorblindness -  Red drone beams against brown/green tileset.  Yea, guess what blends together making the beams really hard to see for about 7% of the population?
  • Low life support effectiveness in a mode where the spawns already aren't enough to pose a challenge.  You're more likely to run out having idiots run around 2 tilesets away instead of focusing on kills per second.  It's not really fighting difficult enemies, but fighting the lack of enemies and lobotomized team mates.
Edited by WhimsicalPacifist

Hello DE;

Akkad spawning is not right since the Chimera update.  If facing the defense target with one’s back to the pit, all the infested come from either the left tunnel or the upper hallway on the right.  None come from behind the pit or to the middle.  No challenge to stand in either location and kill everything.  Two players completely control the map.

Thank you,

Air

WARFRAME ARBITRATION RANT SUGGESTIONS
After grinding out arbitrations(elite alerts), here are my thoughts on them:

• Enemy levels too low, and lack of variety of enemies. They're nothing special.
  • Enemy AI is the same as always, so there's no challenge here.
  • Reward tables are not amazing, and do not reflect what endgame looks like. It's just another way to farm endo. I'm sure the community asked for endgame, not "endogame," but that's just my opinion. Also, MORE AYATAN STARS.
  • Nothing against lower MR players getting to experience everything, but this is supposed to be a challenge, this is supposed to be "endgame" material. There needs to be an MR gate/requirement or something to lock out less experienced/geared players from accessing it.
  • Arbitration was supposed to be a challenge, not tedious work. I'm talking about the 10min long times, or 10 waves a rotation.
  • Doesn't feel challenging enough, add conditions like in sorties
  • Drones kinda felt to me as an afterthought mechanic to add a pseudo-challenge
  • HOST MIGRATIONS

I feel that enemy level doesn't make the game mode a challenge, and that variety in AI, their abilities/gear, what each enemy can do, will contribute to it. As it is, the enemy variation is lacking, and they are nothing special. I think enemies that carry flashbangs, singularity grenades to pull players to a specific spot, sniper nests(ballistas are a joke, they miss more times than I can count thanks to our ability to dodge/bullet jump/rolls/spin2win melee with insane range/nuking frames), hunter-killer enemies with timed damage invulnerability/invisibility targetting specific players(or leechers/afks, hint hint) and more would make arbitrations more challenging and fun(but DE nerfs fun, so I dunno about this being a thing). Also, raise the minimum enemy levels to 100+. 60 is TOO LOW for "endgame," and is reminiscent of ESO.

Rewards for completing/playing arbitrations are kind of not that amazing. Don't get me wrong, endo is always great to have, but there's a certain point where we will no longer need to have endo. Also, vodyanoi at Sedna is a better endo farm, due to the numbers. In 2-3minutes, a run with a good team setup(Pilfer swarm does not affect endo drops, neither do resource boosters or drop chance boosters. Anything resource/drop chance boosters affect, pilfering swarm will too, so stop running with pilfroids.) will net 400-1000+ endo. We're looking at 10 minutes with 1200+ to 3000+ endo in 10minutes of vodyanoi. If you take any longer, it's not an efficient run or your team needs more work. That aside, compare it with the loots from arbitration. It's a mix of 1000, 1300, 1600 endo block amounts and sculptures worth 325-650 endo(depends on what you get, and they're all unfilled). Now, it looks like arbitration is possibly a better endo farm, except think about the number of sculptures you manage to get and the number of ayatan stars you probably have on hand. You will run out of stars(rip amber stars) before you run out of sculptures, then it'll be a chance of 1600 endo and a chance of 325-650 endo every 10minutes. Simply put, arbitration is great for farming endo ONLY IF you have sufficient stars, else it's not really a great endo farm. I'd suggest thos drones dropping guarenteed amber stars and a good chance of more cyan stars, and reduce their numbers per wave. Also give them more health/armor to compensate for guarenteed amber stars and existing role.

Since this is supposed to be endgame, I believe that players need to make preparations to take on an arbitration mission. Just simply finishing the start chart doesn't necessarily mean that players are going to be ready to tackle on higher leveled enemies. In addition to finishing the star chart, there should be a MR gate/requirement or something as simple as a new quest from the Arbiters of Hexis in which players are tested in a level 120+ mission that reflects what they will deal with in a normal arbitration run, but this test must be taken SOLO. If the player passes, they can continue on in participating in arbitrations. If they fail, they need to retake the test, as many times as needed until passing it.

Now, I'm specifically targetting the 10min or 10 waves or 10 whatevers because the gamemode is meant to be a challenge, and not PUNISHING work. I understand that it was meant to be hard, but MORE TIME to finish something does not make it a challenge. It's just a pain in the butt. But maybe it is a challenge in itself, that's just my opinion about it.

Adding in conditions(such as elemental resistances, cold, radiation, eximus fortress from sorties) to the gamemode would make Arby more challenging, in addition to all the suggestions above and below.

The meta weapon I've noticed being used in pub runs is often the arca plasmor. In every single public run I've been in, there is always someone running the AP. That is to counter the new invulnerability drone. I think the first preview for arbitrations was something along the lines of "it's a challenge for players" and with the added weapon buffs, it's also "players can make try out new builds and play frames in new ways." Well, the way drones currently are, it's pretty darn difficult to want to use my ceramic dagger with that 300% damage buff in arbitration(sounds fun and challenging though) when I've got about 1/3 of the mobs given an invulnerability buff by the drones. That or by the time I've whittled away mob health to close to 0, a drone can pop in at anytime and I can say goodbye to "try out new builds." I think the drones are an idea that was implemented.....poorly(I'm sure there's a better way to describe this?). Maybe instead of full invulnability when near drones, the buff should be something like 90% damage reduction AND health/shield regen, while affected units will guard the drone buffing them and shoot at players attack the drone. Also, having a variety of drones that do different things can spice it up(damage buff drone, agression drone to speed up unit move speed/fire rate and affected units attack more frequently, other). Else, just REMOVE them.

Finally this is not simply just a personal suggestion, but it's something that needs to be addressed. HOST MIGRATION kills the game faster than a bunch heavy gunners buffed by speedva during the broken power donation times. We should NOT have to deal with host migrations and say, "Stuff happens, it's whatever." Because even though it DOES happen, it is NOT a rewarding feeling to be able to survive for hours on end only for the host to dc and the entire party losing rewards. Also, host migration should be fixed for future content BEFORE they release to PC. It's just less work needed to be dealt with and more time to focus on other fun stuff.

Hopefully, my above suggestions and reasonings help steer arbitrations towards being a better experience, rather than just being work and endogame.

Edited by darkemplar8
Adding a very short TL:DR at the end of this post.

WARFRAME ARBITRATION RANT additions

Just a thought regarding rewards and the drop table I didn't mention in my first arbitration post:

If endo is going to be a reward from arbitrations anyway, what about kuva? Even though resource boosters work on kuva and not with endo, 100k kuva evaporates much faster than 100k endo.  We spend 40k endo on a primed mod(actual is 40,920 endo, 1,976,436 credits), but we need to have an actual unranked mod. Once that mod is maxed, it's done, it's perfect, it's ready to be used. Whereas we can keep spending all the kuva in the world on a single riven to get the most perfect, maxed stat riven for a weapon. And even after 1 million+ rerolls worth of kuva, it's possible that a new weapon can be released and happen to be better than our perfect riven, which means MORE kuva is needed. That or the rolls are still DMGgrin/DMGcorp/DMGinfested/DMG- and RNG hates us. Finally, not everyone needs endo.

Besides above block of text, the existing rewards aren't much once we unlock everything. I'm just hoarding a bunch of vitus essence(which looks like gold plated nitain, or it's nitain covered in urine but that's besides the point) with no real need to get anything from the vendor since I've gotten everything. I don't feel like getting more power donations to sell for plat, nor do I need more copies of anything. What I DO need are more orokin cells/nitain/crafted forma/potatoes.

So here's my thought on the rewards/loot table:

• Move endo rewards/sculptures/mods from arbitration drop table to vendor, and in their places should be vitus essence. Also, every 3 to 5 minutes in an arbitration run, an optional objective is added for players to complete and earn more vitus essence(can be timed for extra challenge). objective will be guarded/involving elite troops with special abilities mentioned in first post, and levels are higher than existing enemies, have elemental resistances, and are more reactive to player activity.
  • Endo amounts from vendor(now that it's moved over from drop tables) should be 4k and is traded with vitus essence(let's say 10 VE). It is now an option for players to farm vitus essence to trade for something they may or may not need.
  • Add kuva to vendor in 7k amounts, but costs 20 VE.
  • Also, sculptures from vendor can be obtained through trading VE, but you spend 30 for a bundle of 4 unfilled/filled sculptures(relic packs are a thing, sculpture packs can be also?). Vendor can also sell a pack of ayatan stars(6 stars with 60% chance cyan, 40% chance amber) for 10 VE.
  • Crafted forma and potatoes could be bought from vendor with 20 VE, and weekly arbitration mission(level 120 enemies) for crafted forma AND either a catalyst or reactor. Must have 20 VE to pay for information regarding the location of the mission(Think of it as farming for coordinates). This mission will ALSO reward the player with a refined variant of vitus essence for something which I will suggest in a following bulletpoint statement. The point of this is for players to show their dedication and farm scarce resources available once a week in warframe. That, or players can trade in 10 VE and 1million credits(service fee) to refine the VE even further. DON'T make the refined VE tradeable.
  • I hope more accessories(This is NOT IKEASHIPFRAME)/armor pieces will be released in the future.
  • This may be an iffy area, but it's a PvE game so it doesn't make much difference to me. Maybe add NEW accessories/helmets/wearables/cosmetics that add additional stats to our warframes/operator, similar to how arcane helmets do. These are obtainable ONLY through the daily mission's "refined vitus essence" resource that I mentioned earlier in an above bulletpoint, and that players spend refined VE to obtain said gear. Both operator and warframe gear provides bonuses that players can choose from at any time, and can enable/disable at arsenal. For instance, the same helmet used for a warframe that is range/duration dependent can also be used for another frame that is strength dependent, but players need to spend refined VE in order to get more options to pick from.
  • Mods from drop tables moved to vendor, now cost 20 VE to trade for. In all, the above blocks of text can give arbitrations a reason to not be just another grind because it exists. Players can farm arbitrations for VE to pick between kuva, endo, mods, or whatever they need from the vendor. The vendor can provide kuva/endo/mods and stuff so that EVERYONE benefits from them.

In all, the above blocks of text can give arbitrations a reason to not be just another grind because it exists. Players can farm arbitrations for VE to pick between kuva, endo, mods, or whatever they need from the vendor. The vendor can provide kuva/endo/mods and stuff so that EVERYONE benefits from them.

Edited by darkemplar8

Le 01/11/2018 à 22:52, MetalGrayFox a dit :

6) Revives + Bleedout. At the moment, there is not that much benefit in going as a squad (especially public) for most missions, as once the host dies they leave. The migration leads to everybody else dying. I can only suggest to leaving the game mode as no revives, however if in a party and you go down, players should still get a bleedout timer. If this also needs to be made more difficult, drop the bleedout time to 10-15 seconds.    

I understand what they tried to do with perma death but it's just plain awful mechanics at the moment. Warframe is a coop game and coop implies you have to rely upon other players, which is already impaired by lots of selfish players who prefer to play alone a hundred miles away (which is a pure annoyance in Survival missions by the way). I don't mind perma death but i agree with the bleedout timer being a thing, we should be able to revive comrades, in any kind of content.

Host Migration, leavers or even waiting for other players to finish the mission while you look at your screen shouldn't be.

11 minutes ago, 000l000 said:

I understand what they tried to do with perma death but it's just plain awful mechanics at the moment. Warframe is a coop game and coop implies you have to rely upon other players, which is already impaired by lots of selfish players who prefer to play alone a hundred miles away (which is a pure annoyance in Survival missions by the way). I don't mind perma death but i agree with the bleedout timer being a thing, we should be able to revive comrades, in any kind of content.

Host Migration, leavers or even waiting for other players to finish the mission while you look at your screen shouldn't be.

Nope, coop game mean you can play the game with other to achieve a certain goal, most of coop game also scale with number of player so solo play is absolutely viable. Warframe is one of these. How can someone who can't even solo the content be a good contributor to the team, complaining about other being selfish when what he did was tagging along.

But I also don't like perma death just because it is not serve the purpose of this mission which is to encourage player to explore new build and warframe by giving that 300% str buff. And now we end up with most tank frames running in this mission.

Il y a 7 heures, zteeldragon a dit :

Nope, coop game mean you can play the game with other to achieve a certain goal, most of coop game also scale with number of player so solo play is absolutely viable. Warframe is one of these. How can someone who can't even solo the content be a good contributor to the team, complaining about other being selfish when what he did was tagging along.

But I also don't like perma death just because it is not serve the purpose of this mission which is to encourage player to explore new build and warframe by giving that 300% str buff. And now we end up with most tank frames running in this mission.

Cooperative is mutual assistance too, being able to revive other players is basically assistance. I agree with you though but you can't bring your own partial definition of a word like that. No one can achieve a goal if everyone is dead ! 😄

Edited by 000l000

The title says PC but I'll drop my feedback here since any external posts will probably be merged with this anyway.

Please reduce the amount of waves or time between milestones, it takes roughly 1hr to get to rotation C in defence and that is not my definition of challenging, I went to the bathroom several times during a couple runs and my teammates responses were just 'k', you can't take pee breaks during Eidolon hunts that a mr 1 can join but these so called endgame missions catered towards veterans that have completed the starchart (but still have mr10 joining to level up weapons because some idiot with no real life carried them through the starchart), are easy enough to afk in and do your chores and all that and return with little to no repercussions.

Either reduce the duration of the missions, because I could speedrun some regular missions with loot radar and probably get more ayatans in the time it takes to get just one from a arbitration. Or add Kuva to the droptables, about 10k should do.

And while we're at it, can you remove Anasa sculptures from sorties and add them to arbitrations and add gold mods or something to a instead?  I'm sick of running tedious *defend the suicidal moron* missions and *play solo or fail because your teammates never did 'connect the dots' in elementary school* spy missions just to get a Anasa worth less endo than the actual 4k endo reward.

WARFRAME ARBITRATION RANT additions part2

So I've spent some more time thinking up some mod ideas for the arbitration vendor(yes, I think this post will probably say something about my obsession with arbitrations at this point). These mods should only be obtainable through the arbitration vendor via refined vitus essence(which is discussed in my previous arbitration rant additions post).

So I've played League of legends, and always enjoyed playing supports/junglers, and I wonder if it would be possible to have DE release mods in Warframe that did more than just plain out increase our weapon damage output. I'd like to see mods that can be used by frames as a support or tank role.

For example, let's take Inaros. He's an indestructable tank(unless you're forgetting to use his 4 for more armor and his 2 to steal life) with a high amount of health, solid amount of armor, and is even tankier with the right arcane sets. I think if he were to have an exilus mod that provided damage reduction(let's say gold mod with 5 ranks, 10% DR per rank for a whopping 60% DR) but FORCES enemies within a specific radius(5m per rank, at 30m at R5) to target him, he could serve as a meatshield for the rest of the team. This way, we can have other frames who are not so durable to get in and support/shoot/melee mobs without being shot at. This also benefits all frames that use rage and hunter's adrenaline for energy generation on damage taken.

In the same sitatuation as above, there could also be another exilus mod that REDUCES the likelihood of the player being targeted/attacked by enemies within a radius(~7m per rank, R5 is maxed rank) or reduced detection radius of the player(dark dagger's special effect, but as a mod with more range). And because this reduces the likelihood of a player to be targeted, vitality/steel fiber/vigor/other durability mods are less of a focus and you can build your warframe with other mods.

More mod ideas that I'm throwing out here are the following(make these as EXILUS MODS for the warframe mods):

• Magnetic Barrier(gold warframe mod), magnetic field surrounds warframe and redirects 70% projectile/hitscan weapons fire back at enemies within 15 + 1*mod rank meters. Enemy weapons fire that succeeds to hit warframe has reduced velocity, and deal 20% + 5%*mod rank less damage. Max rank 10. Costs 16 mod cap at max rank.
  • Ambush(gold warframe mod), player's warframe is cloaked for "mod rank + 3" seconds after rolling. The higher the rank of mod, the more bonus damage the player will deal when exiting cloak. Damage buff(multiplier) gained lasts for "1*mod rank" seconds. Cloak cooldown is "40 seconds - mod rank*2." Visual effect for when damage buff is on, and buff/cooldown timers are shown in buff corner. This is inspired by Rolling Guard. Yes, the player is cloaked AND gains damage buff, but cooldown is long on purpose. Also up to DE to silence gunfire as added bonus. Max rank 5. Mod capacity 11 at max rank.
  • Overcharged(gold warframe mod), player warframes now generate overshields in addition to standard shields, and shield generation rate is greatly increased. When depleted, frames will deal electric damage equal to shield capacity, with 100% status chance and duration in an area of effect((3m per mod rank) + (1m per 150 shield points)). Frames with high shield capacity and shield regen rate can become walking tasers. Max mod rank is 5. Mod capacity 11 at max rank.
  • Aegis Shield(gold warframe mod), player warframe shields now benefit from armor. Also increases warframe base armor by 15% per mod rank(max rank 5). While shields are up, player warframe dispels status effects every (12 - 1*mod rank)seconds. Mod capacity 13 at max rank.
  • Ebb and Flow(gold warframe mod), warframe melee attacks and warframe movement now benefit each other. Melee attacks that connect with a target provide 3% increased movement speed per mod rank(max rank 5), while every 30 - 2*mod rank meters traveled increases melee damage by 25%. Bonuses cap out at 6 stacks. Mod capacity 11 at max rank.
  • Transfusion(gold warframe mod), warframe can now pick up health orbs to restory energy. Health orbs restore 10 + 2*mod rank energy each, and arcanes/mods benefitting from energy orbs do NOT benefit from energy gain(it's a health orb, need I say more?). Nearby allies(within affinity range - 10m) gain half benefit. Nekros + equilibrium is gonna generate A LOT of energy/health. Max rank 10. Mod capacity 15 at max rank.
  • Some weapon mod concepts I came up with:
  • Trigger-Happy(gold secondary mod), hitting an enemy with secondary weapon increases fire rate by 10% + 2%*mod rank AND base status chance by 5% + 1%*mod rank, stacks 5x. Max rank 10. Inspired by melee mod "Berserker" but more.
  • Predator Rounds(gold primary mod), enemies hit take 20% + 10%*mod rank increased damage from all sources. Affected enemies glow based on energy color of primary weapon equipped with Predator Rounds. Max rank 10.

All these mods should ONLY be made available with refined vitus essences(let's say 10 each, because these are very powerful mods), and can be tradeable like most mods. These mods should be PvE and PvP capable(PvP isn't popular, but there's people who play conclave).

The concept of refined vitus essence is explained in my previous arbitration rant additions post. Here is a copy&paste of what I said:

"Crafted forma and potatoes could be bought from vendor with 20 VE, and weekly arbitration mission(level 120 enemies) for crafted forma AND either a catalyst or reactor. Must have 20 VE to pay for information regarding the location of the mission(Think of it as farming for coordinates). This mission will ALSO reward the player with a refined variant of vitus essence for something which I will suggest in a following bulletpoint statement. The point of this is for players to show their dedication and farm scarce resources available once a week in warframe. That, or players can trade in 10 VE and 1million credits(service fee) to refine the VE even further. DON'T make the refined VE tradeable."

First of all: thank you! Arbitrations are really entertaining and can be quite difficult even for the veterans as a single error will result in a permadeath. I love them.

Just one thing though: can you make the Defense NPC objective a little less suicidal?
1) He jumps around like a bouncing ball, making the protection job hellish (really he's too fast, now he's here a spilt second later I lost him and he's 15 meters away) so enveloping him with Turbulence is really hard;
2) He won't get away from poison clouds or burning goo and will happily throw himself in the middle of groups of MOAs or infested. Ok he's confident because we have his back but that seem a bit TOO confident.

Defenses righ now are the most hectic Arbitrations precisely because he jumps around too much. Also when he's low on shield he should search for the nearest Warframe and stop chasing enemies - that way protective/restorative frames can help him out. I and anybody would do the same in his situation!

Arbitration feedback.

regarding: Arbitration drones

Arbitration drones convey immunity to damage and warframe powers to affected allies within range. Presence of an arbitration drone thus requires a player to specifically search for, target and destroy them as a priority before engaging surrounding enemies.

Complaint:

Arbitration drones are vulnerable to damage from AoE. This trivializies their presence in the game, encouraging players to equip and use already oversubscribed weapons such as the ignis in arbitration mode. By the same token inflicting an opportunity cost on players who prefer other weapon options.

Issue:

The current vulnerability of arbitration drones to AoE damage sources seems to run contrary to their apparent design intention. Current iteration either unfairly penalizes players who use other weapons types, while at the same time further encouraging the already excessive use of weapon loadouts that depend on AoE.

May I suggest:

- recoding arbitration drones to be immune damage delivered via AoE

- alternatively altering the aura to stop only indiscriminate fire, but leave enemies with points of vulnerability that precision weapons could bypass. (ie headshots)

53 minutes ago, Ryunokage said:

Arbitration drones are vulnerable to damage from AoE. This trivializies their presence in the game, encouraging players to equip and use already oversubscribed weapons such as the ignis in arbitration mode

Ignis does direct damage on the flame and AoE only on the final mushroom. That wouldn't mitigate the overuse of Ignis but it would make things unnecessarily difficult when the screen is full of flashing enemies and the drone is "hidden" behind some stuff of mob. At least a Rhino Stomp can damage it and maybe destroy it...

Seriously though, Ignis is equipped everywhere because it's the easiest weapon to use. Just hose them down, never take your finger off the fire button and aim in the general area of the enemy. Crits and Procs do the rest. It also makes Arcane Acceleration useful. A Carrier and some large pizza now and then and it's also low maintenance. It's also an effective "defensive" weapon because it creates a wall of fire that usually burns through enemies before they can enter melee/AoE range.

I have stronger weapons but the actual TTK with Ignis Wraith is usually lower than with the other solutions, and the ETK (Effort To Kill) is basically null - all the attention can go to movement and powers.

Allow players to extract from survivals by themselves without extracting the rest of the squad!!

So sick of players forcing me to leave after 20mins of survival.....

Even forcing my extraction after a few Cs is bothersome.

SOLO shouldn't be the only VIABLE option.......it's boring and quite frankly I enjoy carrying noobs for a few rounds.

Got a huge problem with Arbitrations right now. Every time theres a host migration, the defense target essentially loses a huge chunk of its life because no one can protect it for upwards of  30-40 seconds because we're staring a loading menu here in console land. The target had full health around 33k HP, we finally get back into the game and we have to drop out because the target had less than 1k health on wave 10. Is there a way DE can essentially halt the game activity until at least the players load back in. This doesn't affect playing survivals and such because DE gave players temporary invincibility.

The drones are so unessisary and honestly are ruining this mode for me. I dont mind them making the enemies immune to WF abilities but them themselves being immune is beyond counter intuitive considering you gave us a Warframe Power strength bonus. I love playing this with exaulted weapons but as Titania I cant even use my operator or as excal I have to completely stop my ability or go into tenno to kill the drone. It's really taking away the fun for me. 

Si, where are these "big" change they were planning? Arbitration are still a boring hell. Rotations of 10 minutes rather than 5 feels just bloody horrible. The excavators needing 2 to be done, AND making them lasting longer isn't fun, nor difficult. It makes it boring. Very very boring. I am not dying because I get out played, but because I'm so bored I'm starting to take intentional risks to see how fast I die. Please, fix this. Ho, and the spawn rate of personal life support, too. It's awful. Make the mode quicker!!!