Phantasma Change

DreisterDino

Zitat

Phantasma’s Alt Fire homing projectile amount is no longer based on charge time. Alt Fire now releases 5 total homing projectiles.

Phantasma’s Alt Fire damage per projectile now scales based on charge time.

I know i wont change anything with this Thread, but i am sad about this...I was just experimenting with Mag-Size Mods on the Phantasma aswell because of the Alt-Fire,

guess its time to just slap on the Standard build again.

Why exactly was there a need to reduce the number of projectiles? I will not believe that it was overpowered.

I mean, with the Arca-Plasmor i am hitting multiple enemies at once with more damage killing them all even at Sortie-lvl,

so why is it a problem to CC multiple enemies? It was fun watching the projectiles knocking down the enemies..

At least i didnt bother to buy a Riven for this weapon so far, i will try this again but i probably wont use it as much as before now.

vor 40 Minuten schrieb DreisterDino:

I know i wont change anything with this Thread, but i am sad about this...I was just experimenting with Mag-Size Mods on the Phantasma aswell because of the Alt-Fire,

guess its time to just slap on the Standard build again.

Why exactly was there a need to reduce the number of projectiles? I will not believe that it was overpowered.

I mean, with the Arca-Plasmor i am hitting multiple enemies at once with more damage killing them all even at Sortie-lvl,

so why is it a problem to CC multiple enemies? It was fun watching the projectiles knocking down the enemies..

At least i didnt bother to buy a Riven for this weapon so far, i will try this again but i probably wont use it as much as before now.

phantasma's was able to kill 4 lv 125 heavy gunners with 1 alt fire shot. if ur concerned about sortie then u shouldnt since thats not a problematic level. damage scales with charge time now so in terms of consistency its better since 1 projectile deals more damage now and due to them being less u will focus more enemies if multiple are in range. prior u had huge dmg per target inconsistencies when firing into a crowd. now u hit less enemies but each takes more dmg. sure, for proccs its worse, especially on 1 target but if its only sortie level then u shouldnt really be concerned. it will suffice. if u go to higher level content u need weapon/frame synergy anyway and depending on how high lvl were talking about phantasma will become mediocore anyway. Mag and anti armor frames are probably the best fit right there but without these it might really not be well suited. either dmg is lacking from primary fire or the consistent proccing on important targets with the alt fire.

speaking starchart and sorties phantasma is fine either way~

Probably because of this:

They could have toned down phantasma's visuals (and only visuals) when used with mirage's hall of mirrors, or on old computers. But noooo, let's tone it down for everyone instead, and also drastically nerf status procs on charged shots for no reason while we're at it.

😞

Edited by Robolaser

vor 20 Minuten schrieb Xydeth:

phantasma's was able to kill 4 lv 125 heavy gunners with 1 alt fire shot. if ur concerned about sortie then u shouldnt since thats not a problematic level. damage scales with charge time now so in terms of consistency its better since 1 projectile deals more damage now and due to them being less u will focus more enemies if multiple are in range. prior u had huge dmg per target inconsistencies when firing into a crowd. now u hit less enemies but each takes more dmg. sure, for proccs its worse, especially on 1 target but if its only sortie level then u shouldnt really be concerned. it will suffice. if u go to higher level content u need weapon/frame synergy anyway and depending on how high lvl were talking about phantasma will become mediocore anyway. Mag and anti armor frames are probably the best fit right there but without these it might really not be well suited. either dmg is lacking from primary fire or the consistent proccing on important targets with the alt fire.

speaking starchart and sorties phantasma is fine either way~

Well, that Sortie lvl was just an example^^

Because i had the feeling that around lvl90, there are many weapons that can be much stronger than the Phantasma already.

I pretty much only used it as a CC-Weapon with its alt-fire, 100% status and lots of projectiles with Frames that have no CC. Thats why i am a bit sad.

For higher lvls i usually take other weapons, and since you mentioned Mag, that is one of my go-to frames for endurance^^

Thx Robolaser, i forgot about that.

I have heard about it but never encountered it, so i didnt thought it is a big deal.

vor 57 Minuten schrieb DreisterDino:

Well, that Sortie lvl was just an example^^

Because i had the feeling that around lvl90, there are many weapons that can be much stronger than the Phantasma already.

I pretty much only used it as a CC-Weapon with its alt-fire, 100% status and lots of projectiles with Frames that have no CC. Thats why i am a bit sad.

For higher lvls i usually take other weapons, and since you mentioned Mag, that is one of my go-to frames for endurance^^

Thx Robolaser, i forgot about that.

I have heard about it but never encountered it, so i didnt thought it is a big deal.

well, its not bad but there is Phage...which is rly old and with 100% status it beats Phantasma aside from the alt fire...noone plays it but ppl play phantasma. i dont think i need to understand that but well...makes Phage kind of a hidden gem so to say~

And I just bought a riven for it that made it a beast...
45.5 % magazine cap
81.6 % electricity
121.5 % multishot
-96% puncture

Now it still deals dmg but the amount of status it procs is less.

Kinda sad that DE still thinks damage is everything. While status is more important.

Funny enough from my experience talking to peeps over on squad chat in PuGs when I was playtesting Mirage and Phantasma’s alt-fire, there weren’t a lot of frame dips on console side of Warframe. No one’s game crashed. I even play with peeps from Saudi Arabia, Philippines, and Brazil from the East Coast - no issues as a host or client on both sides of the spectrum.

Could just be a PC thing, since I feel PS4 Warframe is pretty stable from the way I’ve seen it.

Edited by (PS4)Lei-Lei_23

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

Funny enough from my experience talking to peeps over on squad chat in PuGs when I was playtesting Mirage and Phantasma’s alt-fire, there weren’t a lot of frame dips on console side of Warframe. No one’s game crashed. I even play with peeps from Saudi Arabia, Philippines, and Brazil from the East Coast - no issues as a host or client on both sides of the spectrum.

Could just be a PC thing, since I feel PS4 Warframe is pretty stable from the way I’ve seen it.

Never heard people complain on pc either until the nerf and seeing someone pointing two threads.