Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Transfer Account Plat

ashhogge

Hey everyone! I started my account a while back, and I am thinking about restarting now that I understand the game better. Could I transfer the plat I had onto another account? I wouldn't be using the other account anymore, mainly because I was using a different email than I am using now, and I would like to save the plat I DID buy but never used. I might not actually do this, I would just like to know if I could in case I really did want to stop playing on the first account. Thanks!

20 hours ago, ashhogge said:

Hey everyone! I started my account a while back, and I am thinking about restarting now that I understand the game better. Could I transfer the plat I had onto another account? I wouldn't be using the other account anymore, mainly because I was using a different email than I am using now, and I would like to save the plat I DID buy but never used. I might not actually do this, I would just like to know if I could in case I really did want to stop playing on the first account. Thanks!

That is really not possible due to legal issues, why don't you continue using your old account?