Arbitrations - Bleedout Time please?

DarkRuler2500

Question

9 answers to this question

hace 9 minutos, DarkRuler2500 dijo:

Alright?
That poor design choice then made 90% of the WARFRAMEs obsolete.
Wukong here you go.

Limbo , Nezha , Frost , Valkyr , Chroma , Mesa , Gara , Wukong , Rhino , Revenant.... and that are only the "easy" mode ones .... almost any frame its easy to use , you seems just bad at playing .

It is extra annoying since it makes things like sacrifice and many other mods unusable. I don't mind one life, but that life should include bleedout imo. If you get back up great, if you don't oh well. But not being able to use pickup tactics when easily one or two tapped is just painful.

6 hours ago, DarkRuler2500 said:

Guess you're not used to playing high level missions without being downed, right?

picking people up was made so completely guaranteed and safe with even the tiniest sliver of competence by operators and void mode existing that a bleedout state may as well be "there's still no penalty for getting knocked down" for groups. Though I guess if it was a MUCH narrower window it would at least test reaction speed or something.

6 hours ago, DarkRuler2500 said:

Alright?
Wukong here you go.

Huh? I played with squishiest warframes easily. we have so much power creep right now to face these arbitration. High level missions are challenging. lets not back away from them ^^

vor 7 Stunden schrieb (PS4)iQuedas:

Guess you're not used to playing high level missions without being downed, right?

vor 6 Stunden schrieb ZirkonX:

Huh? I played with squishiest warframes easily. we have so much power creep right now to face these arbitration. High level missions are challenging. lets not back away from them ^^

Squishy frames are fine if you dont go past the first three rewards, which is fine.
But because of the broken scaling up for damage and enemy health, there is no good way of goign further.
E.g. 2h Surv would make any mag/Ember/volt go down within a split-second just by the enemies' gaze.