Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera update...

Astrokhan

10 minutes ago, (XB1)Cram Duachim said:

So with this Prologue is it safe to assume that The New War will be out before RailJack? With Fortuna likely coming at some point this fall, could The New War drop in 4-5 months then?

It would be similar to the apostasy prologue release and The Sacrifice in regards to a time table. 

If it’s did, you can be sure that some folks would complain about the content flood.

1 hour ago, Highlord83 said:

1000 DUCATS?!?!

Are you S#&$ting me?  Locking what apparently is a quest weapon behind VENDOR TOKENS?!

May as well gate the entire quest behind MAX QUILL REP

What fking idiot at DE made that decision,and why is said idiot sill employed? YOU. DO. NOT. Gate story content like that! If I ever, in my most desperate and depressed fever dreams ever thought that was an idea even worth entertaining outside of a summary employment termination and blacklisting from the entire industry, I'd be working for Activision with a referral to EA!

jesus talk about over reacting. S#&$ being handed to you is not the way to make a game. this would take you a couple hours at most. especially if you have friends that run eso, you can all throw out radiant relics like its going out of style.

1 hour ago, Highlord83 said:

1000 DUCATS?!?!

Are you S#&$ting me?  Locking what apparently is a quest weapon behind VENDOR TOKENS?!

What fking idiot at DE made that decision,and why is said idiot sill employed? YOU. DO. NOT. Gate story content like that! If I ever, in my most desperate and depressed fever dreams ever thought that was an idea even worth entertaining outside of a summary employment termination and blacklisting from the entire industry, I'd be working for Activision with a referral to EA!

It's not gating story content though. It's just a weapon you unlock.

5 hours ago, Highlord83 said:

1000 DUCATS?!?!

The only difference between ducats and credits is that ducats require you open relics. Opening relics is already a part of the base game and if you can't get 1000 ducats easily well... I'm sorry that you are new and rushed content. I got 1000 by spending maybe 30 minutes doing fissures. Once again not hard.

5 hours ago, Highlord83 said:

1000 DUCATS?!?!

arDVPp7.jpg
Bruh chill, it's a single weapon out of hundreds (not even story content), 1000 is a maybe just a little bit much, but it's not so much of a problem to where you should call a DE employ an idiot or be fired. maybe you should be fired out of a cannon instead.

6 hours ago, Highlord83 said:

1000 DUCATS?!?!

much as i like your rant, anyone griinding this game has to have an immense stock pile of crap relics to burn. trash prime is like a cream of wheat.. readily had.

Exited the game after the second hotfix. Tried launching Warframe without VPN, error message is "The content servers are temporarily unavailable".

With VPN: "Play" button becomes clickable, but I can't log in on the login screen. Please help. 😢

7 hours ago, Highlord83 said:

1000 DUCATS?!?!

Wow, talk about an over reaction.

Ducats are easy to get. 

Also, no story content has been gated in the way you think it has; people can still do the quest; the Ducats is required to craft a weapon.

A weapon. No big deal.

Edited by OriZulo

Il y a 18 heures, Sageis a dit :

As with the apostasy so too with the chimera.
A chimera is a fire-breathing female monster with a lion's head, a goat's body, and a serpent's tail. But it is also a thing that is hoped or wished for but in fact is illusory or impossible to achieve

Chimera is also used to describe living thing created by merging parts of different living things.

Révélation

Like Ballas was merged with a sentient.

4 hours ago, Marekthejester said:

Chimera is also used to describe living thing created by merging parts of different living things.

Reveal hidden contents

Like Ballas was merged with a sentient.

The chimera, a three-part monster. The definition of chimera itself has three meanings. We know Focus 3.0 is coming. We know Melee 3.0 is coming. A lot of threes...

10 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

I know that. I wanted to know how to get for when it DOES come to consoles.

I'm sorry if it's been spoiled for you. :( 

Not seeing this in the patchnotes and randomly stumbling on this was a huge surprise. No spoilers, but it was satisfying. Lore's pretty decent too. 

9 minutes ago, sleepychewbacca said:

I'm sorry if it's been spoiled for you. :( 

Not seeing this in the patchnotes and randomly stumbling on this was a huge surprise. No spoilers, but it was satisfying. Lore's pretty decent too. 

Thats just part of the deal of being on consoles, all you can do is your best to avoid it. 

I personally stopped trying and just stream it. Only quest I didnt get spoiled at all for me was Second Dream, I really commend the PC community for keeping that under wraps  Following warframe on facebook is what spoils things for me lol 

Either way the forums are generally good for spoiler free content.