Astrokhan

Chimera update...

Recommended Posts

And new stuff

Spoiler

rx0nnm96wrr11.png

Not mine picture

Edited by Myscho
  • Woah 2
  • Applause 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As with the apostasy so too with the chimera.
A chimera is a fire-breathing female monster with a lion's head, a goat's body, and a serpent's tail. But it is also a thing that is hoped or wished for but in fact is illusory or impossible to achieve

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mikakor said:

Wait wait wait wait, what the hell is that? There was an update?! 

Like...a major one. Check the patch 23.10.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sageis said:

Like...a major one. Check the patch 23.10.

Ho, the mainline finally dropped? I'm away from my computer right now, so didn't checked. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mikakor said:

Ho, the mainline finally dropped? I'm away from my computer right now, so didn't checked. 

99 gear wheel slots and more. Much, much, more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Myscho said:

And new stuff

  Reveal hidden contents

rx0nnm96wrr11.png

 

*looks at the symbol*

Oh my goodness... please tell me that is not Ducats...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kaotyke said:

Oh my goodness... please tell me that is not Ducats...

Sadly,it is

  • Haha 1
  • Woah 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, --Q--Ascended-Seraphim said:

What's the prerequisite weapon needed to build that  new weapon?

Galatine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, --Q--Ascended-Seraphim said:

What's the prerequisite weapon needed to build that  new weapon?

From the picture: 5 Eidolon Shards, 1 Orokin Cell, 1 Galatine and 1000 Ducats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Myscho said:

Sadly,it is

Where do you get the BP for that weapon? And even in the patch note I can't find anything speaking about this one on particular.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, mikakor said:

Where do you get the BP for that weapon? And even in the patch note I can't find anything speaking about this one on particular.

Start the quest from Lotus helmet in your personal quarter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Myscho said:

Start the quest from Lotus helmet in your personal quarter

I've already did it a long time ago. You can do it again now to get it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, mikakor said:

I've already did it a long time ago. You can do it again now to get it?

Yes, it start the same way as Apostasy proloque

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mikakor said:

I've already did it a long time ago. You can do it again now to get it?

 

3 hours ago, Sageis said:

As with the apostasy so too with the chimera.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Yeah what Mik said. Simply saying “do the new quest” doesn’t answer much and is even more infuriating when you DONT QUOTE ME SO I DONT KNOW THERES A RESPONSE TO MY QUESTION!!

After The Sacrifice you go to your personal Quarters.

the new quests starts exactly the same way Apostasy Prologue started

As a rewaerd for completing the Quest you get the new Weapon BP

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Helch0rn said:

After The Sacrifice you go to your personal Quarters.

the new quests starts exactly the same way Apostasy Prologue started

As a rewaerd for completing the Quest you get the new Weapon BP

THANK YOU!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now