Panda_Jump

Yursa,defection

not exactly sure what happened but there's a bug during this mission, When I started it and almost have the survivors got the the extraction, when the approached the door towards it they fall straight through the floor. I thought to myself maybe it's just a one time thing, and it happened again for the 6th time. I was only doing this mission so then I can 100% the star chart but now I can't do it because this mission will not allow me to complete it at all

• Upvote 1

solution to problem, get a loki and have some range on switch teleport so then you can switch places with them before they fall through the floor

Hah. Was about to report this bug. Encountered same problem, with same solution.

EXACT point is the 'second doorway' upon entering the last tileset. Kavor clip through the floor.

Well. I was just about to create a post and start salting on teh forums. I got lucky, because for some reason 2/3 or 3/4 would only fall down. Granting me a successful mission. :)
I've even brought some evidence.

Spoiler

Defection%201_zpsrpg9nqzb.png

Spoiler

Defection%202_zps9ipir8t8.png

I got the same thing with Loki. They are just falling after getting through door. Can't teleport them, getting "invalid target for switch teleport"

DE, plz fix this bug ASAP! It prevents players from getting 100% on the Star Chart.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Iron_Boi said:

Same thing is happening to me. Will try Loki an report back.

I was able to switch teleport them. Still, DE fix this bug. I shouldn't need to do this.

• Upvote 1

43788553_10156954559805921_2629943423213Ok same bug for me...BUT : As I met the Stalker and had no chance to finish the mission, He dropped me THE WAR !!! 😢 😢 😢 

Edited by Karma34

I think there are a lot of players waiting this bug to be fixed. Especially players with only THAT mission left to complete before the new alert will be accessible. 

The thing is when the developers fix this bug. Probably it would be good to post some troubletickets to them, bringing their attention to the "last milestone" for many players with this bug 🙂

Tried this a few times and it always bugs. Everyone I have run into is saying the same thing. It's the only mission I need to unlock the start chart and play the new content now.

Try it with Nova.

Her wormhole can be used to teleport the Hostages(?) So that they wont fall through the ground.

Worked for my mission

Edited by demionay

Can confirm Loki switch will work, even on the people that get stuck at the bottom. Also noticed that it wasn't everyone of them would fall it seems like it is random if the will fall or not.