New arbitration

-Ayon-

Alerts aren't, these aren't either.

That's part of the challenge, you get one shot per hour to push yourself. 

Do you run to the first wave and extract? Or push beyond. Even the loss of a single party member increases the challenge immensely.

I understand your point, but I think DE (rightly) has this mechanic the way it should be.

Plus... wait an hour and try the next!

Just now, DarkRuler2500 said:

There should be Bleedout Time. Even if it is just 5 seconds.

I'm interested to try it myself (At work atm). I personally think we have so many tools at our disposal to make this negligible. Equally I think the no replay adds to that idea of gambling for endurance and even then it's not that big of a gamble since you keep the rotation rewards.

(what do the drones do? (<~<)

2 minutes ago, DarkRuler2500 said:

Wukong, Octavia, Rhino, Loki meta incoming.
Pretty much like Saryn, Volt and Equinox are dominating Onslaught i doubt you'll see another frame if going serious runs.

Ivara, Nezho, Inaros, Bimbo i mean Limbo

Edited by xcenic

1 minute ago, DarkRuler2500 said:

Wait? You keep what you've earned?
Because I heard that you loose EVERYTHING if you die.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Any A/B/C interval reward you receive is kept after you die or fail the mission (anything picked up off the ground is lost though)! 

Just now, Mad-M0xxi said:

My solar map XP progress is 27.613/27.613, nightmare missions are available on every planet, but my solar map progress is 225/227 and arbitrations are unavailable.
TY, DE

Check every single node (excluding razorback) that's glowing blue, it's often a derelict node that's missing.

8 минут назад, Synpai сказал:

Check every single node (excluding razorback) that's glowing blue, it's often a derelict node that's missing.

Done, I was opening planets when this system was already reworked and I couldn't get access to planet until I've finished junction mission. 

Edited by Mad-M0xxi