Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PC Two-Factor Authentication Bug

Feystar

I'm not really sure how to do forum stuff, nor where this would go...

Anyways I'm having issues with the two-factor authentication because the code starts with a 0, which normally wouldn't be a problem, but for some reason, the 0 being the first number causes and issue where I can type the 0 fine, but as soon as I type in any other number, it deletes the 0 automatically. I cannot actually enter the correct code and keep getting invalid code, even assuming it was simply a graphical error and trying it anyways.

I'm sure I'll just have a different code to use in half an hour but I wanted to bring this up so that perhaps in the future, no one else has to worry about this.

Edit: I've been told this is because the authentication is using a number field or something, which leads to interesting issues, like not being able to have 0 be the left-most number, and if you were to hold down a singular number key and spam it, you get interestingly odd results, like holding down 1 led to "1.1111113110323e111111+14", without having pressed any other keys aside the 1 key.

Edited by Feystar

I really dislike.. errrr dislike being a mild term for the idea ... of having two-factor ID's processes --- but sometimes they are so like into the nonsense of two point positive ID that it sucks   just the other day  / week // month  I had to get the dag serves' to change my phone number I forgotten when I lost my phone and got a different number... 😞  took 2 months to get back into something like twitter... duh.   then I get the old number back and did not make that mistake with all the two point poppin Authentications but did forget twitch ... which just makes me twitch a lot.. --- so there was no hope for twitch == when you change numbers and forget to tell them I had to lose my whole account at h92o the twitch ID I fandangled ... to change it to --- what xik6 -- that I like better so.. --- what right now twitch is not feeding the stream correctly or some stuff... any-way rant rant rant =-===

my advices is to keep the same phone number and damn   never lose it for nothing. and if you are having other problems with two-factor === IDK write the government and mail the congress .. or something --- about the nonsense we go thru with changing the passwords on a regular and or worse.

Dag nabit ding dang dongy 

enhanced-buzz-29712-1345833893-10.jpg