Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

broken kubrow/kavat textures! (broken again as of new war)

morningstar999

can you please fix that mess at the kubrow furs, i wanna use them again, right now i cant because they look horrible, so i let them sleep

anyway, i would like to use them and cant understand why you dont fix that, DE, why forcing me not using them ? )))

i have also more then 100 javlok capacitors, i dont need them anymore because the weapon is created

make them sellable, thank you

It should be a priority. DE showed the Fetch mod during last devstream, then the Kubrow fur gets nuked into the ground and hasn't been fixed.

People already are in an influx of buying imprints and will increase once Fetch gets released. This should be a priority imo because supposedly the main reason for the broken textures is because of a 'lighting update'. I don't see any sort of actual lighting change aside from the companions themselves, which clearly wasn't intended.

Yes, it doesn't seem intended because it wasn't even mentioned in the main Chimera update patch notes weeks ago. 

Yet, they say they are investigating it and still haven't mentioned it in any of the hotfixes. Truly disappointing. Most of us don't want to be waiting all the way till Fortuna releases; just for a simple kubrow fix because that update will bring more hotfixes on other issues 

• Like 1

On 2018-10-18 at 6:35 PM, [DE]Saske said:

Hey Tenno! We are looking at the Kubrow/Kavat Fur textures!

Im looking at them too, still broken. Why do a lot of us have to wait for a fix on something that affecting not just looks, but also sales and gameplay - its impossible to sell/buy prints when you have no idea what you're buying, and none wants to use uggos. . But it took only a few days to fix operator fashion?!

And now we must wait untill Fortuna for a hotfix? Selling rivens is not fun, we all want to get back to breeding, breeding is the true endgame! 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, morningstar999 said:

so now its on ps4/xbox I thought this would have been fixed before they got it too 😕 

So PS4 and Xbox don't have a problem with this? 😞 @ DE can you do whatever you did there back here with PC? It's killing the morale of people who still appreciate companions :C

HOLY MOTHER OF PUPPIES

i8OgBAm.jpg

If you don't fix this before the release of fortuna guys I won't be able to roam the planet with my favorite kubrow and I'll be sad and I'll cry. No seriously I will cry.

32vqN0J.jpg?1

Spoiler

I. Will. Cry.

Edited by lukaself
  • Like 1