Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

broken kubrow/kavat textures! (broken again as of new war)

morningstar999

On 2019-02-14 at 1:38 AM, SpicyDinosaur said:

He's right, color correction gives you an innacurate representation of the beast's colors etc, so regardless of playing with it for years, if you want to see the pet properly, you turn off color correction. 

Also, the textures got fixed and look very nice now, though I think the colors were somewhat altered by what I think became an upgrade to their graphics.

Completely irrelevant as it's not a color or preference issue. All my screenshots were taken with color correction except the one in my last post and the glitchy textures are still here. Can't you see the squares? The big patches of coarse fur that stick out of its neck and rear? The fact that we see the model through the fur now? They were added by the chimera update, the "fix" last december only tried to hide the issue but it's still there. I'm tired of fighting to get it fixed for good and I'm tired having to explain what the problem is.

It's not the first time either: last time I reported something that took two years... and everyone told me that it wasn't a bug too until it finally appeared in a hotfix.

Edited by lukaself

• 2 years later...

I just don't understand what DE are doing with the game code that things that shouldn't been even touched in the update got messed up. And not for the first time. So I think only of one reason - they didn't fix the actual code when this bug was present but found a minor fake solution to the issue.

And now we will have to wait for half of a year again?

This is not like a minor issue or smth like that. People use their pets a lot on missions. Especially kavats. And we gonna see this bug every time we do any content now

• 4 weeks later...

The texture of the fur, which has been assembled into pieces (which doesn't seem to have been fixed), and the appearance of my dog when I use Mirage's Eclipse, has become even more terrifying.

When the skill time is over, the shape and color of the fur will all change until the end of the mission.

originalHQsOQYw.jpeg

Use Mirage's Eclipse
TjREGhD.jpeg

After Mirage's Eclipse
ojg3x0R.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...