broken kubrow/kavat textures! [fixed on pc?]

On 2019-02-14 at 1:38 AM, SpicyDinosaur said:

He's right, color correction gives you an innacurate representation of the beast's colors etc, so regardless of playing with it for years, if you want to see the pet properly, you turn off color correction. 

Also, the textures got fixed and look very nice now, though I think the colors were somewhat altered by what I think became an upgrade to their graphics.

Completely irrelevant as it's not a color or preference issue. All my screenshots were taken with color correction except the one in my last post and the glitchy textures are still here. Can't you see the squares? The big patches of coarse fur that stick out of its neck and rear? The fact that we see the model through the fur now? They were added by the chimera update, the "fix" last december only tried to hide the issue but it's still there. I'm tired of fighting to get it fixed for good and I'm tired having to explain what the problem is.

It's not the first time either: last time I reported something that took two years... and everyone told me that it wasn't a bug too until it finally appeared in a hotfix.

Edited by lukaself