Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

broken kubrow/kavat textures! (broken again as of new war)

morningstar999

Just came to also voice out that there are people who are dedicated to breeding companions and this is a huge loss for them financially everyday this goes without a fix. Please make this one of your priorities. I really feel this should be sorted ASAP because it's hurting breeders a lot. Thanks DE!

Hello devs! This issue was also posted on reddit:

" Welp, doggos look like a hurricane ran through the ship then they tossed around in mud and twigs. So far it's not just me, it's happened to all(?) of the other people on our discord. Please fix xD It applies for active kubrows, kubrows in stasis, and even on imprints. These three images came from three different players.

Seems to affect furry textures in general? Our kavats now look like they have beards and grew porcupine spikes "

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/9nlsk5/kubrow_textures_bugged/

15 minutes ago, Irixa said:

Hello devs! This issue was also posted on reddit:

" Welp, doggos look like a hurricane ran through the ship then they tossed around in mud and twigs. So far it's not just me, it's happened to all(?) of the other people on our discord. Please fix xD It applies for active kubrows, kubrows in stasis, and even on imprints. These three images came from three different players.

Seems to affect furry textures in general? Our kavats now look like they have beards and grew porcupine spikes "

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/9nlsk5/kubrow_textures_bugged/

your linked pics dont work ? 

Pls mend... broken graphics mean Kubrows are hard to identify and sell.  Also they just look out of place in game which isn't nice.

I'm going on trading/breeding hiatus till this is mended since I can't tell what I'm doing any more, and I've been breeding a while; enough to wish there was a stat for how many eggs you've hatched, just to see.

Edited by n00biwan

I didn't even notice this problem until today, since I am using a skin, but when I changed to another kubrow, that does not have a skin, I was surprised what the Hek is wrong with them. I hope it will get fixes relatively soon 😄

Edited by Sangoma

Kubrow textures still borked, some sort of character inking outline on their furs and has made it critically difficult to distinguish their colors.

NPP2rsr.png

This is a disaster for the breeding community; and has halted their sales/trades. Kindly fix it ASAP.