Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

broken kubrow/kavat textures! (broken again as of new war)

morningstar999

7 hours ago, (PS4)NastyNath74 said:

On a different post for consoles they replied saying it will be fixed with fortuna update since we have the same problem.  Should I expect a partial fix like you guys on PC still have I wonder?

They answered on this thread before, "Hey Tenno! We are looking at the Kubrow/Kavat Fur textures!" (an actual quote)... I don't even know what they meant by that... Don't expect too much tho, they wrote in the Fortuna update notes they fixed kubrow fur, but they actually didn't fix a thing, only made a little improvement that allow you to see the pattern on imprints, the rest is still messy and broken, some say it even worse now. *SIGH*

Hot fix 10 and its still broken. Here is a comparison, from left to right. Pre Chimera update, Chimera update, Fortuna.

KubrowTexturesCompare.jpg

The fix looks better but still has problem and still doesn't look as clean as before. The black outline still persist on kavat wisker, its really off putting.The issue is more glaring for non bulky build as they have this floaty outer tuft that is way too transparent.

Edited by BrokenValkyrie
Correction, fortuna update not hotfix.Hotfix 10 now.
  • Like 4

I have wrotten 2 x to DE for signaled the problem ( 1 after chimera and 1 after Fortuna ) and they are responded :
" we are going to continued to report this bug at the team but unfortunatly, we haven't any soluce immediatly."

It's true it is better but they still doesn't look as clean as before!!!

Wait and hope 🤔

• Like 1

Anyway since Chimera, a lot of things are bad, fur kubrow, graphics too light, too dark etc... I've spent my time to adjust graphics!! but the worst of the worst is fur kubrow, I don't understand why they can't solv, it is them who did the game, incomprehensible!!

• Like 2