Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt Discharge Does Nothing [Fixed]

BurningPenguin6

Confirming issue still present. First discharge of each ESO round was good, the rest nothing happened. I went and stood right next to a group of infested, noone else in range, discharge, nothing - no damage, no stun, no effect other than the initial explosion.

22 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

We have a fix for Volt's Discharge not hitting enemies after reaching Zone 2 in Onslaught missions coming in the next Hotfix.

Thank you for all your diligent reporting! 

it also doesnt hit enemies through closed elevator or push-to-open doors, sometimes while cast mid-air does nothing also

3 hours ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

I have been having this same issue. It only works the first time you load in a new zone. After that you have to wait for the next zone before ti works properly again.

Note that this doesn't seem to be a problem if you are host. I managed to be host once and it worked just fine.

Same, not the host part though... never managed that...

It does seem to randomly or partially work sometimes, especially after the portal opens at the end of the round again.

On 2018-10-16 at 5:54 PM, Argenex said:

Seems to be working for me after today's patch!

WHOOOOO! Electricity is back on the menu boys!

DBBE02B1010E6C46104E34FF86D56208123F1A98

🤔 needs more electricity, I can see spots without it.

Still broken for me, playing in solo to cut down on reasons and it stops working in zone one quite quickly, seems quite eratic on when it will work and not work, doubt I need to post proof cause im sure this isnt only happening to me still but if you need proof let me know.

13 minutes ago, Craterman said:

Still broken for me, playing in solo to cut down on reasons and it stops working in zone one quite quickly, seems quite eratic on when it will work and not work, doubt I need to post proof cause im sure this isnt only happening to me still but if you need proof let me know.

Well I've been doing elite sanctuary onslaught since the patch and it has worked fine for myself and the other volts that I run into.

Since you're playing solo I have to ask;

1. Are you not moving and just standing still? The AFK timer might be kicking in. I am not positive if that will stop an ability, but I know you stop getting affinity, drops, mission rewards, and energy stops regenerating / you won't be picking it up.

2. Are you in Elite or Regular Sanctuary Onslaught? (barring the obvious, you can not use the same ability twice within 10 seconds in ESO)

3. Are you using Volt or Volt Prime? (I am using volt prime, but I did a run with a regular volt, his discharge was working as well.)

Just now, Argenex said:

Well I've been doing elite sanctuary onslaught since the patch and it has worked fine for myself and the other volts that I run into.

Since you're playing solo I have to ask;

1. Are you not moving and just standing still? The AFK timer might be kicking in. I am not positive if that will stop an ability, but I know you stop getting affinity, drops, mission rewards, and energy stops regenerating / you won't be picking it up.

2. Are you in Elite or Regular Sanctuary Onslaught? (barring the obvious, you can not use the same ability twice within 10 seconds in ESO)

3. Are you using Volt or Volt Prime? (I am using volt prime, but I did a run with a regular volt, his discharge was working as well.)

1 im moving constantly,  ofc i had energy, it still did casting animation and all but had no effect,

2 im in elite sanc

3 Volt Prime