Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.1

[DE]Danielle

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.1

Changes:

• Removed unintentionally released Challenge. You saw nothing.

Fixes:

• Fixed sometimes crashing and failing to update in the Warframe Launcher.
  • Fixed Zaws having incorrect values with Range mods, intended ranges have been restored.
  • Fixed weapon trail FX appearing on the Falcor in the Orbiter. 
  • Fixed weapon trail FX for the Falcor not showing for quick-melee attacks. 
  • Fixed all variants of the Strun playing animation and sound FX on reload but not adding ammo to magazine, causing it to get stuck in a reloading loop. 
  • Fixed abilities that can be cast midair (Saryn’s Miasma for example) no longer preserving aim glide momentum when they hit the ground.
  • Fixed being unable to fully charge Staticor if it is attempted without having firing it before hand while using a controller. 
  • Fixed nodes that are uncompleted and locked without a key (Derelict) in the Star Chart not flashing blue to indicate they are not completed.
  • Fixed a crash when entering Cetus from the Plains.
  • Fixed Vazarin Enduring Tides level 2 and 3 giving the same value. Level 3 changed from 50% to 100% as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1016583-vazarin-enduring-tides-23-upgrade/
  • Fixed Fish appearing giant in Personal Quarters Aquariums. 
  • Fixed flickering FX during certain moments in The Sacrifice quest.
  • Fixed Sildarg Syandana clipping with a few Warfame Skins.
  • Fixed issue with trying to claim a recipe reward on “choose from 3” login reward days.
  • Fixed potential crash at end of mission. 

Any A/B/C interval reward you receive is kept after you die or fail the mission

Sooo apparently it doesn't work when host dies first, then ragequits and others receive "Host migration failed". I guess I will wait a week or two before playing this mode.

Time to try these new melees out, thanks for those QoL changes!
 but down to the business..

1. with melee 3.0 heavy attacks are going to gain a bit of punchthrough if i recall right, so how would that interact with Zenistar's disc, would the punchthrough apply to the waves or so it be a seperate entity?

2. Vauban's bastille is broken, enemies are walking out of it if they suffer a kockdown while caught in it. ie: a blast proc or slam attack. And their alert levels are changing ( if you catch one that was unalerted, they would get fully alerted if you walk in front of their line of sight or damage them whereas that was never a thing).

3.The damage debuff from Nukor is not working properly anymore.

4. In the devstream where Reb was hunting the animal, i noticed it ran as soon as it saw her, so for those players that like to run with Cats or Dogs, would they have an effect on the animal running or would It be blind to them?

5.The voms have a chance to spawn underground during a terry regen scream, making you unable to damage them, and there are times when the lures don't connect to terry, even when fully  charged.

6. Mutalist Quanta is running some backwards math on its bubbles. Instead of buffing damage, it literally CUTS the damage you deal after 2 bubbles, as these screenshots show, Acrid was hitting zero(the actual damage numbers is from the DoT and even that got reduced) and Stug went to negative numbers. something is very wrong there.
20181002102518_1.jpg20181002112058_1.jpg

Just now, Shockwave- said:

Hey how about longer than 3 minutes warning for all hotfixes so people who don't want to be in mission don't have to get stuck there fro 10 minutes? Is there any good reason not to have a 10m warning on fixes?

It's normally 5

Just now, Asdryu said:

Can we revert the looks on Vahd and Varida sets?
I mean, the color sets of Vahd were off, but now it's just a punch in the eyes, not to mention the clipping and that ugly default gray

I want an option to toggle wheither or not the hoods are static or not. Don't like the hoods now they're all dangly.

Posting my comment from the last thread here in hopes to get this noticed as it is a huge problem for so many clans.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Initiates can no longer purchase/replicate Clan Research (contributing allowed). This prevents new recruits from joining and bailing once they have taken their fill of Research.

Please, please, please revert this, or let us have a toggle.  This is a nightmare for people running moon clans, let alone people who run multiple moon clans.  I personally want everyone in my clans to have access to research, so I now have to go through and demote members on initiate to the extra rank below it and use initiate rank as the "on vacation" rank.  Not to mention we have to adjust the rank of every new member who joins the clan. 

Archived